Chapter 14

A Love So Beautiful

At the restaurant


Taeyeon’s POV


“Oh my beautiful target..

You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket..

I like it, like it, like it..”

I keep humming the song along the way back to the restaurant, and keep smiling like an idiot all the way.

Gosh, is this the feeling when you’re falling in love?
You’re really falling in love with her huh, Kim Taeyeon?

As soon as I arrived at the restaurant, I went straight away to the office. Just as I pulled the door knob, I felt at the same time the door knob was being pulled from the inside, and suddenly Sooyoung appeared in front of the door.

"Yahhh.. Choi Sooyoung! I almost got a heart attack, you know!" I shouted.

Sooyoung jerked his body back. He was in shocked too, and suddenly he flick my forehead.

“Yahhh.. Kim midget! Don’t you know how to knock the door first? he shouted back.

“God, if this will happen again, both of us will end up our life at the hospital”, I said jokingly.

“Yahh.. don’t you asked for it!” he replied angrily.

“Okay, let me get inside, move!”, I said as I get into the office.

“Please come in, Your Highness”, he rolled his eyes and moved aside. I chuckled.

“Oh, yes. Before I forgot, I need details of the two of you, after I come back from toilet”, he said.

“Err.. what details?”, I pretend to ask.

“Don’t pretend that you don’t know you midget! I’m the one who have made your lunch reservation, upon your request! he exclaimed.

“Alright Mr. Grumpy, just get your business done first”, I giggled.

A few minutes later, he came back after his business done. He pulled up his chair and sat in front of my table.

“Details, please!”, he said while flicked his fingers in front of me.

“Okayyy Mr. Grumpy, what do you want to know?”, I asked.

“Did you tell her already?”, he asked.

“Yup”, I nodded.

“Then, what happened?” he asked again impatiently.

“She said that she likes me too. Actually, she told me first that she likes me”, I replied with a smile, recalling of what was happened between me and Tiffany during lunch just now.

“Wow, that’s unexpected”, he said while clapping his hands excitedly.

“Yeah, I didn’t expect that too. Actually, there's an incident happened to me during lunch time. I was approached by the two girls who wanted to get acquainted of me. Tiffany was answering the call on that time. And when she came back to our table after get done with the call, she was so angry and she told the girls that I was her boyfriend. At first, she did that to shoo the girls, but eventually she admit that she likes me”, I explained.

Sooyoung chuckled and said, “She was too obvious, isn’t she?”.

“Heheh.. yeah, she is”, I laughed.

“So, when are you going to have your date with her?”, he asked.

“I told her that we will have our official date after I come back from the photoshoot assignment at Busan. I can’t wait to have my first date with her”, I replied.

“You’re such a kiddo Tae”, Sooyoung chuckled.

“Yahhh.. I’ve never had a girlfriend before, of course I’m excited though!” I exclaimed.

“Heheh.. sorry. By the way, where are you going to have you date then? Have you figure out the place yet?” he asked.

“Not yet. I don’t have any idea on where should I bring her to. Do you have any place that you want to suggest?” I asked.

“Hmm.. I think I want to suggest you to bring her to the place where me and Jessica had our first date before. It’s a nice restaurant, and it’s near to the beach, it’s a romantic place to be, you know”, he suggested.

“Sounds nice to me. Can you help me on this Soo? I need it to be well planned since it’s my first time ever”, I said.

“Sure buddy. I will ask Sica to help both of you”, Sooyoung smiled and patted my back.

“Thanks buddy. I owe you again this time”, I thanked him.

“No problemo me amigo!” he chuckled.


Later that night

At JeTi’s apartment

Tiffany’s POV

I was getting ready to sleep when suddenly I heard a beep sound from my phone. I quickly grabbed it and look on the screen.

BEEP! BEEP!

From: Taeyeon

Hi there! Watcha doin’?

It’s from Taeyeon. I smiled widely while replying his text.

To: Taeyeon

Hey there! I’m getting ready to go to sleep.
How about you?

I received his reply few seconds later. “That was fast”, I said.

From: Taeyeon

Just wanna check on you.
By the way, I miss you...

I giggled and blushed at the same time when reading his text. I quickly replied his text back.

To: Taeyeon

I miss you too. Can’t wait to see you again.

BEEP! BEEP!

From: Taeyeon

Yeah, same here. Can’t wait.
You should go to sleep now.

BEEP! BEEP!

To: Taeyeon

Sleepy already?

BEEP! BEEP!

From: Taeyeon

Yup. I need to get up early tomorrow.
Good night Tiff, sleep tight and sweet dreams!

“Haishh..that’s it? Only a good night wish? You’re not romantic Kim Taeyeon!”, I groaned.

BEEP! BEEP!

To: Taeyeon

Is that all?

I waited for his reply impatiently. Few minutes passed, but still not received any from him. Then later..

BEEP! BEEP!

From: Taeyeon

Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams..
I LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANG!

My eyes got widen when reading his reply. Oh my gosh! I’m dazed in madness, my heart beats fast, feel like wanna jump for joy. I quickly back to my sense and replied his text.

To: Taeyeon

I love you too, Kim Taeyeon, with all my heart!
Good night and sweet dreams!

I went back to my bed, tried to sleep, but my eyes still wanna read his last text again. Every time I read his last words, I smiled like a mad person.

Kim Taeyeon, you really drive me crazy!
                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello chingus! How's your day today? Hope everything goes well.

Hope you guys like the update. I included part of the B1A4 song lyrics

"Beautiful Target" while I was listening to the song.. heheh.. 

Till we meet again in the next chap! Adios amigos!

 

Sincerely,  

Your humble author.