Chapter 18

A Love So Beautiful

Tiffany’s POV



He took a deep breath, and exhale it slowly, tried to gathered some courage to spill it out to me.

“You know that my parents have been divorced since I was a child, right?”, he said. I nodded slowly.

“May I know what is the cause of your parents divorce?”, I asked.

He sighed. Then he continued his talk, “It’s because my mother cheated my dad. She had an affair with another man behind his back”.

I gasped. I slowly rubbed his back and said, “I’m sorry to hear that Tae”.

“Nah, it’s okay babe. Maybe God has fated that my parents were not meant to be together”, he said with a small smile curved on his face.

“Is it the reason why you’re refused to date with any girls before?”, I asked. I knew it earlier as Jessica had told me before.

“Yeah, that’s the.. wait a minute, -h-how did y-you kno...”, he stopped as I put my index finger on his lips.

“Baby, listen”, I said as I cupped his face. “Doesn't matter from where or whom I knew about it, I really don’t care. What happened to your parents shouldn’t have stop you from finding your own happiness in life”.

“....”

“Are you listening to me?”, I asked.

“Yes, I’m listening”, he mumbled slowly.

“Not all women are cheating on their partner. There must be some reason why they were cheating. Every couple should trust each other, but if one of them fall out of love with someone, we can't do anything”, I explained.

He let his soft sigh, and stare deeply into the sea. He seemed like in deep thought.

“I promise I will not cheating on you Tae, because I love you so much. I fall in love with you from the first time I laid my eyes on you. You should put your trust on the person you love”, I said as I stared at him. Then he turn his head on the left side and stared deeply into my eyes while holding my hands.

“I’m sorry if I make you worry. Maybe I have drifted too far with my emotions. You know, my mother left me when I was small, and I lived with my dad. Since the day my mother left us, he has become irrational, and often incited me to hate my mother because she had cheating my father. Eventually I was enticed with his incitation, and from that day I tried to avoid making friends or having a relationship with any girls”, he explained.

I leaned closer to him and kissed his lips, then I said, “No need to apologize baby. I feel sorry for you. Your dad shouldn’t do that to you. Whatever happened, she’s still your mother, the person who carried you in her womb for nine months, who gave you birth and nursed you”, I said softly.

His tears slowly rolled down his face. He hugged me tightly, and release all the feelings that bind him over all this time with crying. I rubbed his back, tried to comfort him.

“Just let it out baby, you will feel better after this”, I said to him softly.

He released his hug slowly. I wiped his tears with my thumb and kissed his cheeks.

“I’m sorry for being weak like this. I shouldn’t cry in front of you”, he mumbled slowly.

“It’s okay baby, if it makes you feel better”, I said while caressing his cheek.

He took my hand and kissed it while saying, “I’m so glad that I have met you baby. You’re truly my angel”.

I blushed madly and buried my face in his chest. He hugged me and kissed on top of my head.

“It’s already late. We should leave now”, he said as he released the hug. We rose up from the bench, he intertwined his hand with mine, and we slowly walking to the restaurant building. After exited the building, we went straight to the car and immediately leave the place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my chingus! Sorry for the late update. As usual, the work keeps piling up, and writer's block T.T
Hope you guys like the update, and sorry if it's too short..
For my new readers & subscribers, thank you for reading my story and I feel so honored *bow"
And not forgetting to my loyal readers, thank you so much for your comment, I really need them as for my inspiration.
See you guys in the next chapter! ;)
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.