Chapter 64

A Love So Beautiful

“Kim Taeyeon!”, she shouted. Oh yeah! JealousFany mode is activated.

“Huh?”, Taeyeon immediately turned his head to where the voice came from. He smiled widely when he saw his fiance. “Oh, hey babe. Have you done with your shopping?”, he merrily greeted Tiffany as he stood up from the bench.

“Who’s this woman?”, she sternly asked while giving a cold glare at Victoria. Victoria just stood still, feeling a bit scared while gulping her saliva, not dare to look directly at Tiffany’s face.

“Oh, this is Victoria. She’s working at my office as a receptionist. We coincidentally met here. Vic, this is my fiance, Tiffany”, he said as he introduced her to Victoria.

(If you guys wonder why Tiffany didn’t know about Victoria, it happened on the day she came to Taeyeon’s office in chapter 56-57, she’s not in the office at that time. So, that’s why Victoria was foreign to her).

“Hmm.. n-nice to meet you Ms. Tiffany”, Victoria said nervously and bowed slightly.

“Nice to meet you too. What are you doing here?”, she asked, still with her straight face.

Heh? Why is she asking me with that kind of question?

“I-I’m visiting my elder sister. She recently opened a coffee shop in this building”, she explained.  Tiffany seems like not satisfied with the answer given. The scene of her fiance and Victoria talking and laughing with each other was keep replaying in her head. She wanted to ask her further, but was stopped by her fiance.

“Babe, where’s mom?”, Taeyeon purposely asked. He knew that Victoria was uncomfortable being bombarded with questions by his fiance, and he knew that Tiffany was freaking jealous with Victoria, so, he must do something before the occurrence of untoward incidents.

“Your mom went to the ladies’ room for a while. She asked me and you to wait here”, she said with a straight voice, her eyes still gazing at Victoria like an eagle gazing its victim.

“Ermm.. excuse me Mr. Kim, Ms. Tiffany, I need to go now. I’ll see you guys around”, Victoria said awkwardly, excusing herself.

“Okay, see you later Vic”, Taeyeon said and waved his hand at her. Victoria then immediately leaving them and heading back to her sister’s coffee shop.

“Babe, what’s wrong with you?”, Taeyeon sternly asked. He felt a bit annoyed with his fiance’s jealousy issue. Tiffany still standing near the bench with her arm crossed.

“What’s wrong with me? I should ask that question to you”, she sarcastically said. Taeyeon scratched his head, didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to have a silly argument with her fiance again.

“Seriously Tiff, are you jealous with Victoria?”, he asked as he furrowed his brows.

“For your information Mr. Kim Taeyeon, yes I am jealous. And, for the last time I told you, I don’t like if any other girls get close to you. Yes, I admit that I’m a jealous freak, and you have to deal with it”, she raised her voice. Taeyeon facepalmed himself and shook his head. He let out a soft sigh.

“Tiff, can we have a sit first?”, Taeyeon said softly while holding her shoulder. Tiffany just stood still, didn’t move an inch. “Tiff, please”, Taeyeon begged. She complied and slowly walked to the bench. She sat on the edge of the bench. Taeyeon then sat next to her, and put his arm on her waist before he started to speak.

“Babe, you know that we’ve been together for almost a year, right?”, he said. No response received from the latter. Taeyeon sighed, then he continued. “Have you ever seen me flirting around with another girl before?”, he asked.

“.....”

“Babe, I know you still mad at me. Victoria is a nice girl. She has been working with my dad’s company for a long time. I knew her well. Besides, she’s already engaged, Tiff”, he explained. Tiffany still kept silent. Taeyeon didn't know what else he should say to make her believe on him.

“Hey kids, sorry for keep you waiting. So, shall we go home now?”, Hyori suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh, hey mom. Yeah, sure”, Taeyeon replied with a small smile. He rose up from the bench, followed by Tiffany. They
walked out of the shopping center building, heading to their car where the driver has already waiting for them. Taeyeon help the driver to put the shopping bags at the back compartment. Taeyeon sat next to the driver, while the ladies sat at the passenger’s seat. The car then immediately leaving the building, heading back to their mansion.

“So, how’s the shopping so far? Did you really enjoyed it?”, Hyori asked Tiffany.

“Hmm... yeah, it was great”, she replied shortly. Hyori could sense a tense situation between Tiffany and his son, so she decided not to ask her further.

Hmm.. I wonder what was happened between these two.. I’ll find it out later!


At HyoMi’s mansion

The four of them sitting at the dining hall, having dinner together. The atmosphere seems quiet except Aimi who sometimes talking to her mother about her activities for the whole day. After dinner, Aimi and Tiffany went straight to their respective rooms, while Taeyeon went out of the mansion to take some fresh air. He went to the small garden located behind the mansion, and sat on the bench. He couldn’t help but think about what was happened earlier on this afternoon. He felt a bit frustrated with Tiffany, she still couldn’t put her trust on him. Occasionally he sighed, shook his head in disbelief.

Tiffany.. why can’t you put your trust on me? I have only you in my heart.. ONLY YOU!

“Hey, mind if I join you?” Hyori said while sitting beside him on the bench.

“No, I don’t”, he smiled.

“Wanna share anything?”, her mother asked.

“Hmm.. it’s Tiffany. She and her jealousy issue. Sometimes it’s hard to tolerate”, he said as he let out a soft sigh.

“Well, I can say that she loves you too much son. Too much as she afraid of losing you”, her mother calmly said.

“I don’t want to lose her too mom. But come to think of what she did this afternoon, makes me want to think twice about our relationship”, he facepalmed himself.

“Taeyeon, you want to give up just like that?”, her mother asked, furrowed her brows.

“.....”

“Do you?”, her mother asked again.  He slowly shook his head.

“Alright. Let me talk to her on tomorrow, okay?”, she said.

“You don’t have to mom”, he mumbled slowly.

“Son, trust me”, she said while patting her son’s shoulder. “Alright, it’s getting late. We have a meeting to go on tomorrow morning. Don't stay up too late, okay", she said as she stood up from the bench. Taeyeon nodded his head as he looked at her mother slowly walked away from the bench.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! An update for today. Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.