Chapter 28

A Love So Beautiful

** I like their stares in this pic. It looks like a loving stare.. heheh..

 

Meeting Mr. Kim - Part 1
 


Author’s POV

The awaited weekend has arrived. Taeyeon had planned to leave Seoul on Saturday morning because he wanted to arrive early at Gwangju. On the night before, he called Tiffany, and asked her to get ready early. After ensuring that all of his things have been put into the bag, he went out from his apartment, and driving his car heading to Tiffany's apartment building.

 


At JeTi’s Apartment Building

Taeyeon’s POV

I glanced at my wrist watch, it’s 7.30 a.m.  I entered the building, and immediately heading to the lift. Five minutes later, the lift stopped at her apartment floor. I walked to her apartment door and pressed the door bell upon arrived.

DING! DONG!

“Coming”, a voice shouted from the other side of the door. The door slowly swung open.

“Hey baby, you’re early. I thought we are going to leave at 8.00 a.m.”, Tiffany said while lifting her bag from inside. I helped her lift her bag.

“I want to have breakfast with my beloved princess first”, I said while giving a peck on her lips.

“Aww.. that’s very sweet of you my prince”, she said while put her hands around my neck, and gave me a hot, passionate kiss.

“I miss you so much”, she mumbled between the kiss.

“I miss you so much more baby”, I said while placing my free hand on her waist. After few minutes later, we broke the kiss. “We can continue it later”, I chuckled. She playfully hit my arm as she blushed.

“Let’s go baby, or else we are going to be late”, I said while tapping her nose.

“Alright, let’s go!”, She said as she linked her arm through mine, and we immediately walked to the lift.

After having our breakfast at our favorite cafe nearby her apartment building, we immediately leave Seoul, and heading to Gwangju. The three hours of journey felt not so exhausting because I have her as a companion. We spend our time with chatting on random things. After three hours, finally we arrived at Gwangju. I continued driving down my mansion.

“Wow, you got a nice house”, she said, admiring the mansion.

“It’s not mine babe, my dad owned it”, I mumbled.

“You are his son, of course it’s yours too though”, she giggled. I just smiled.

“Baby, I feel nervous”, she said while holding my free hand.

“Don’t worry babe, my dad is not an alien or human eater. He’s just like me and you”, I giggled.

“Babeeeeeee.. I’m serious here!”, she whined and pouted.

“Aigoo.. you’re so cute when you mad baby”, I kissed her pouting lips.

I parked my car in front of the main entrance. Several minutes later, Uncle John appeared from the door.

“Hello Taeyeon. It’s good to have you back”, he said.

“Hello Uncle John. Good to see you back too”, I replied while giving him a warm hug. He patted my back and slowly released the hug.

“Hmm.. who’s this beautiful young lady Taeyeon?” Uncle John asked as he glanced at Tiffany.

“Ohh.. this is Tiffany Hwang. She’s my girlfriend. Tiff, this is Uncle John. He’s the caretaker at this mansion. He’s part of my family too”, I introduced them to each other.

“Hello Uncle John, please to meet you”, she bowed.

“Hello Tiffany, please to meet you too”, he replied with a smile.

“Is dad around Uncle?” I said while unloading bags from the back compartment.

“Your dad has went out for golfing early this morning with his friends. He will be back after lunch”, Uncle John replied while helping me lifting the bags.

“I see. It’s okay Uncle, let me carry them”, I said while grabbing the bags from his hands.

“Come, let’s get inside”, he said while leading us to the main door.


Later that afternoon

Authors POV

Mr. Kim has just returned from golfing and lunch with his friends. As usual, he will stay at the mansion if there is no event that he need to attend on the weekends. Moreover, he has been informed earlier by his son, Taeyeon that he will return to the mansion this weekend, to introduced his girlfriend to him. He didn’t know what he should feel and how he should react. He didn’t know whether he supposed to be happy, or otherwise. He still couldn't forget all the painful memories of dishonesty committed by his ex-wife, who is also Taeyeon’s mother. Memories that have made him become a stone-hearted man.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are resting on a bench in the park located behind the mansion. They didn't realized that Mr. Kim was walking towards them.

“Ehem!”, he cleared his throat. Taeyeon and Tiffany was shocked.

“Daaad! I almost got a heart attack you know!”, Taeyeon exclaimed while rubbing his chest. His father chuckled.

“Hello son, how long have you guys been here?”, he asked.

“About one hour. We’re waiting for you dad”, Taeyeon replied. His father shifted his gaze to Tiffany.

“So, is this the girlfriend of yours that you want to introduce to me Taeyeon?”, his father asked.

“Yes dad. This is Tiffany Hwang. Tiff, meet my dad, Mr. Kim”, he introduced Tiffany to his father.

“P-please to meet you Mr. Kim”, Tiffany bowed.

“Please to meet you too Ms. Hwang, just call me Uncle then”, he said with a smile.

“You can call me Tiff Uncle”, she said.

“Okay, Tiff, Tae, let’s move to the hut over there. We can have some tea while having a chat”, his father pointed to the hut located only a few metres from the bench. They slowly walked to the hut. The maid has already preparing the tea. They continue to sit on the bench hut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! How's your day today? Hope everything goes well.

Hope you guys like the update. I break this part into two because I found it is too long.

So, for the second part, TaeNy will continue their conversation with Mr. Kim.

Was it went well or not? I don't have any idea about that yet.. LOL!

To my new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribe my story! *bowed*

I love my readers! ^^ Please throw some comments will you? T.T

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.