Chapter 27

A Love So Beautiful

A month later

Author’s POV

It’s been a month since Sooyoung and Jessica got engaged. They seldom could spent their time together since Tiffany and Yoona were busy with their schedules. The same thing happened to Taeyeon and Yuri. But they still managed to met their respective couples whenever they have their free time.

Taeyeon had planned to bring Tiffany to meet with his father this weekend, since they did not bonded with their working schedule so far. Taeyeon decided to call his father first.

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo”, his father’s deep voice answered.

“Hello dad, how are you doing?” Taeyeon greeted.

“Hello son, I’m doing good. How are you son?” his father asked.

“I’m good dad. Listen, I will going back to Gwangju this weekend”, he said.

“Oh, it’s good to hear that. I miss you son”, his father replied.

“I miss you too dad. I’m going to bring someone to meet you”, he said, waiting for his father’s response nervously.

“I see. Is it your friend? Sooyoung? Yuri?”, his father asked. He knew them because they used to come to Kim mansion in Gwangju several times.

“No dad, she is my girlfriend, and her name is Tiffany Hwang”, Taeyeon replied.

“Ah.. a girlfriend, huh? You never told me that you have a girlfriend now. Hmm.. Tiffany Hwang? Her name sounds familiar to me”, his father said.

“Yes, she is an actress and model”, he said.

“Okay, can’t wait to see both of you this weekend”, his father said.

“Alright dad, I need to hang up now. See you later”, he said.


“See you later son. Bye-bye!”, his father ended the conversation.

“Bye dad!”, Taeyeon ended the call.

Phew! I hope the plan will going well when we meet him later.

 


Later that night
 


At JeTi’s Apartment

Tiffany’s POV

It's been a month since I was busy with filming schedules for drama, and also for the commercial film and photo shooting. My body feel sore and exhausted as I often went home in the late of midnight. I rarely could spent my time with Taeyeon because my tight schedule dragged me to work until weekend. Luckily, this weekend I'm free from any working schedule. Taeyeon already told me that he will bring me to meet his father this weekend. I feel so excited, yet feel nervous at the same time. I wonder how his father's reaction will be when we meet later. Deep in my heart, I hope his father will approve of me as his son's girlfriend.

It’s 12.30 p.m. now. Usually Taeyeon will call me before I went to sleep, but tonight I didn’t received any call from him. So, I decided to call him first.

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo”, he answered the call with a sleepy voice.

“Baby, why are you not calling me tonight? W-wait.. are you asleep?”, I asked.

“Ohh.. sorry babe. I fell asleep. I just came back from photo shoot assignment, and I’m so tired”, he explained.

“Aww.. poor my baby! Just go back to sleep okay. I’ll call you later”, I said.

“No..no.. don’t hang up yet. I want to hear your voice. I miss you”, he said.

“I miss you too baby. Gosh, I hate when I’m busy. I miss spending my time with you”, I said as I sighed.

“It’s okay babe. We are going to meet my father this weekend, right? So, we will spend our weekend together”, he said.

“Thinking about it makes me feel nervous baby. What.. if.. he hates me?”, I said hesitantly.

“Shhhh.. don’t say like that babe. I’m sure he will like you. Don’t worry too much, okay?” he said as he assured me.

“Okay baby. I think I need to hang up now. You need your rest. Talk to you later. Good night sweetheart. I love you so much, muahhh!”, I ended the conversation.

“You too should get your rest babe. I promise I will call you tomorrow. Good night babe, sweet dreams. Love you more, muahhh!”, he ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my readers and subscribers! Sorry for the late update. Writer's block attacks again! @.@

Sorry if it's a bit boring. For the next chapter, Taeyeon will bring Tiffany to meet his father.

What will happen next? Will his father approve Tiffany as Taeyeon's girlfriend? Stay tuned!

For my new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribe my story. Please bear with me, okay? =)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.