Chapter 11

A Love So Beautiful

Taeyeon’s POV

After sending Tiffany to her drama casting location , I continued driving towards the restaurant. As soon as I reached there, I went straight to the office as usual.

I sat down and leaned back in my chair. What was happened this morning was still lingering on my head. I’m still dazed and confused. I never expected her sudden action and my sudden reaction. I've never been kissed by any girls in my life before (yeahh..except my mom, my aunties, and my grandmother, and it happened when I was a little). I was acting cold to them since from my school time. Seriously, I didn't know how to react to this kind of thing. What I know is that, whenever I think of her, I got butterflies in my stomach. My heart started beating fast, and I will smile unconsciously.

Am I in love?
Am I dreaming?
Am I having delusion?
Did she like me?
Taeyeon.. you shouldn’t fall in love!

I shook my head unconsciously . Goshh.. I don’t know. I think I need to talk to someone. Otherwise, I might become crazy.  Oh, yes! Since I entered to the office earlier, I hadn't seen Sooyoung. I dialed his number immediately.

“RING, RING, RING!”

“Hello...”, the voice answered.
“Hey buddy, where are you?”, I asked.
“I’m down here, at the kitchen”, he replied.
“Can you come to the office now, I need to talk to you about something”, I said.
“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute”, he ended the conversation.

A few minutes later, Sooyoung arrived.

“Hey, what’s up buddy?”, he asked as he entered the office door.
“Hmm.. I need your opinion bro”, I said.
“My opinon? About what?”, he furrowed his brows.
“You know that Sica asked my help to pick up Tiffany this morning, right?”, I said.
“Yeah, I know. But, why?” he asked me back.
“You see, after I sent her earlier, I said that I will fetch her after that, and will bring her out for lunch”, I said.
“Wow, I didn't know you will say that to her. As far as I know, my friend, Mr. Kim Taeyeon is a cold person, especially with girls”, Sooyoung chuckled.
“And one more thing...” I paused.
“What is it?”, Sooyoung asked impatiently.
“She kissed my cheek after she bid me goodbye”, I mumbled.
“Kyaaaa? Wow, this is unexpected! he shocked.
“Yeah, unexpected, right?” I said.
“Then, what’s wrong with that?”, he asked.
“Haishh.. I don’t know Soo. I have no idea on what I am doing right now”, I sighed.
“You know what, I think she likes you Tae”, Sooyoung suddenly blurted out.
“You think so?” I asked.
“Yeah, and I think you... YOU, Kim Taeyeon, finally, falling in love with her”, he exclaimed.
“....”
“Now what?” he asked.
“You know that... my dad.. he will never agree”, I said as I lowered my head.
“Tae, listen to me. There’s nothing wrong falling in love with a girl you like. Your parents’ marriage failure was your past. Tiffany is your present. How long are you going to live alone like your dad, huh? You deserved to be happy Tae!”, Sooyoung said.
I know, Sooyoung was right. It’s just that I have yet to feel unsure of myself.
“Tae, I know you still confused with your feelings. But, what I want to tell you is that, you should listen to your heart, here”, he said while patted my chest.
“...”
“Tell me, what should I do Soo?”, I asked.
“Just tell Tiffany that you like her”, he suggested.
“I’m afraid that she will reject me”, I replied.
“Then, tell me, what was the meaning of the kiss you got from her this morning?” he asked back.
“Maybe a friendly kiss?” I guessed.
“Yahhh.. you are pabo, you know!”, he smacked my head.
“Ouch.. my head!”, I cried.
“That’s for your stupid answer”, he giggled.
“You mean”, I glared at him.
“Okay, I need to go back to the kitchen. Just remember of what I have told you Tae. Just follow on what your heart says, and what your heart needs, okay? he patted my shoulder.
“Thanks buddy, I’m glad having you as my advisor”, I thanked him.
“Hey, that’s what friends are for, right?”, he said while winked at me.
“Yeah, you’re right”, I replied.
Sooyoung was walking to the door when suddenly he stopped and called me, “Tae..”
“Yeah, what’s up?” I asked.
“Hwaiting!” he said while pump his hand up to the air.
“Yeah.. hwaiting!”, I said while did the same thing as he did.
“My so dorky friend” I giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Heyoo chingus! How's your day today? Sorry for the short chapter.

For this chap, I tried to describe about Taeyeon's feeling when he slowly realized that he has fallen in love with Tiffany.

In the time when he was not so sure about his own feelings, he tried to ask someone's opinion.

Someone who is close to him, no other than his best friend, Sooyoung.

So, for the next chap, will Taeyeon dare to confess his feelings to Tiffany?

Stay tuned!

Sincerely,

Your humble author