Chapter 12

A Love So Beautiful

 

Tiffany’s POV


After the drama casting session ended, I wait for Taeyeon to pick me up at 1.30 p.m. I feel so nervous to see him again after what I have did to him this morning. Actually I want to thanked him again, but instead of saying thank you many times, I decided to give him a kiss at his cheek. It's not a spontaneous action, I really insist to kiss him, and today, I decided to make my move, to confess to him that I like him.

A few minutes later, I saw Taeyeon’s car stopped in front of the building where I was waiting. I move towards the car where Taeyeon was waiting as he opened the car’s door.

“Sorry for keep you waiting”, he said politely.

“Nah, it’s okay. The casting session has just ended and I’m just come out from the building”, I said with a smile.  After both of them got into the car, Taeyeon immediately drove his car, heading to nowhere.

The atmosphere in the car was a little bit awkward for awhile when suddenly he broke the silence, “Where do you want to have your lunch Tiff?” he asked.

“Hmm.. why don’t we just having our lunch at your restaurant since I’m not familiar with this city yet”, I suggested.

“Yeah, sure!”, he replied, and continued driving to his restaurant.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant.


At the restaurant


Taeyeon’s POV


After we arrived, I opened her door and lead her to the VIP’s room of our restaurant. Since it’s a lunch time, the room was almost full with customers, but we managed to get our table because I’ve texted Sooyoung earlier, asked him to reserved a table for us. I pull out a chair for her, and we sat facing each other. A few minutes later, a familiar voice greeted us.

“Good afternoon hyung, Tiffany-ssi, may I take your order, please?”, the voice asked in a polite tone.

“Good after.. yahh.. Amber! Don’t you have a class today?”, I shockingly asked him. Tiffany giggled.

“Nope, class got cancelled, that’s why I’m here hyung”, Amber explained.

“Good to hear that. I thought you skip your class. Did Krystal’s class cancelled too?, I asked.
“No hyung, Krystal still got class until 5.00 p.m. I’m going to pick her up after 5.00. Can I leave early today boss?, he asked.

“Okay, but make sure you come back after that. I need you to help Yul to check our stock because James is on medical leave today”, I said.

“Yess boss!”, he replied while doing his salute. I chuckled.

After taking the order, Amber immediately left us and heading to the kitchen downstairs. Then, Tiffany started to talk. “Err.. hmm.. Taeyeon.. c-can I talk about..”, she stopped as her phone was suddenly ringing.

"RING, RING, RING!"

“Hello, hmm.. okay, wait a second.. sorry Tae, I need to take this call”, she excused herself and immediately get up from her chair, walked to the nearby windows which is interval of a few tables from ours.

While waiting for Tiffany, I was playing games on the phone when I suddenly being approached by two girls. “Hi Taeyeon oppa”, the girls greeted me.

“Hi, do I know you guys?”, I asked them coldly.

“No, you don’t know us”, said one of the girls. “But we know you. We often came here for lunch, and we are interested to know you oppa”, she said. I stared at them weirdly.

“Hmm.. wae?” I asked them back.

“B-because y-you’re so cute”, the other girls stuttered.

“Oh, yeah? He’s cute?”, suddenly I heard a cold voice interrupted.

“Tiff.. “, I can only uttered her name when suddenly she started to speak, “Don’t you girls know that he’s already has a girlfriend?”. The girls shook their heads.

“Well, let me introduce her to you, my name is Tiffany Hwang, and I’m his girlfriend, so, get your out from here, NOW!”, she yelled. My jaw dropped and my eyes got widen upon hearing of what she said. All eyes in the room focused on us.

Omo! Did she just said that she’s my girlfriend?

The girls look scared and immediately they left our table.

“How dare they try to flirt around”, she grumbled, still look angry. I tried to calm her and asked her to sit down.

I gulped, and slowly asked her, “Err..hmm.. Tiff, about what you have said to them just now, did you really mean it?”

She looked at the ground, not dare to look at me.

“It’s okay Tiff if you don’t want to answer that, I’m sorry to ask”, I said.

“No, i-it's okay. It’s just that I wanted to tell you something earlier before my phone rings”, she blurted out. Her face suddenly blushing red.

“Really? What is it Tiff?”, I asked her impatiently.

“I wanna tell you that I..”, once again, we got interrupted by Amber.

“Excuse me hyung, Tiffany-ssi, here’s your order”, Amber said while placing our food and drinks on the table.

“Thanks Amber”, we said unison. “You’re welcome”, Amber replied and immediately left our table.

“Let’s eat first”, I said while started to dig out my food.

Our lunch become silent when each of us tried to focus on the food. But, my mind is still engaged with the puzzle that she left just now. I tried to broke the silence by asking her the same question as before.

“Err.. so, Tiff, what are the things you are going to tell me just now?”, I asked.

She holds her breath, and slowly exhale it when she started to speak, “IthinkIlikeyou”.

“What did you say Tiff? I can’t hear you”, I said.

She repeat it again, this time a bit louder than before, “I think I like you, Kim Taeyeon”.

“What? Cough! Cough!”, I was shocked and coughed when I heard her sudden confession.

“Oh my God! Taeyeon, are you okay?” she asked while immediately get up from her chair and patted my back vigorously.

“I-I’m okay”, I said while my hand patted at my chest.

“Here, drink this”, she handed a glass of water to me.

“Thanks Tiff”, I thanked her as I slowly drank the water.

“I’m sorry for making you shocked Tae, but I really mean of what I said just now”, she mumbled.

Okay Kim Taeyeon, this is the right time for you to confess. Here goes noting...

“It’s okay Tiff. I... I think I like you too”, I replied with a smile. I was blushed as can feel my cheeks heat up.

“Oh my God! Really? she asked in disbelieved.

“Yes, Tiffany Hwang, I like you”, I confessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello chingus! Sorry again for the late update.. as usual, writer's block.. @.@
I hope you like this chapter.. finally, TaeNy confessed to each other, huh?
Let's throw confetti to them.. heheh...
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish 'Happy Chinese New Year' to my readers & subscribers who celebrate it..
Have fun with the celebration guys! Till we meet again in the next chapter..
 
Sincerely, 
 
Your humble author