Chapter 13

A Love So Beautiful

 

Tiffany’s POV


“Yes, Tiffany Hwang, I like you”, he confessed.

I’m still dazed. Not knowing how to respond.

“Tiff, are you okay?”, he looked at me worriedly.

“Y-yes, I-I’m okay”, I stuttered nervously.

“Well, since we like each other, it means that we are now officially a couple, right?, he asked me with a smile.

What? Official couple? Did he just said that? Oh God.. kill me now!

“I-I guess so”, I mumbled shyly.

Then, he slowly put his hand on the top of mine while said, “Thank you”.

“Err.. why are you thanking me, Tae?”, I asked, confused.

“Thank you for liking me. You see, I have never like any girls in my life as I like you”, he said.

“Really?” I replied. “You never had a girlfriend before?” I asked.

“Yeah”, he answered. “Since you’re my girlfriend now, I think I don’t have to hide anything from you”, he said as he sighed.

I slowly rubbed the back of his hand while said, “Just tell me whenever you are ready, okay?”

“Yeah, I will tell you when we have our official date later”, he said as he smiled.

“Official date?”, I surprised.

“Yes, I want to have our official date with you. Are you okay with that?” he asked.

“Y-yes, I'm okay with it. I want it too”, I mumbled slowly as I felt my cheeks blushed.

“Alright, come, let me send you to home”, he said while grabbed my hand and rose up from our seat together.

During the way to my apartment, he intertwined our fingers together and put it on his lap, while the other hand was holding the car steering. Sometimes he stole glances at me and gave his sweetest smile. I feel so shy until I don't dare to look at him back. My heart beats faster when he rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand and he took my hand and kissed it several times.

We arrived in front of my apartment building about 30 minutes later. After stopping the car, he immediately went to my door and opened it for me. Then, he asked, "Do you want me to accompany you to your apartment?". I just nodded. He intertwined our fingers together while heading to the lift.

While we're in the lift, the atmosphere become silent. I feel fluttering in my stomach. He just smiled as he looked at me. Soon, we reached at the level where my apartment is located. We slowly walked until we reached in front of my apartment’s door.

“Well, here we are”, I said. “W-would you like to come in?” I shyly asked him.

“Hmm.. I’d love to, but I need to go back to the restaurant. My friend needs me there. Maybe some other time, okay” he replied with a smile.

“I shall go back now”, he said as he slowly released his hand from mine.

“Okay.. drive safely then”, I said as I bid him a goodbye.

“Err.. hmm.. Tiff”, he called.

“Yes, what is it Tae?” I asked.

“Err.. I just want to tell you that I will be going out of town for three days. I have a photoshoot assignment at Busan”, he explained.

“So, I’m not going to see you for three days then”, I replied, feeling disappointed.

“Yup. But, don’t worry. We will have our official date after I come back from Busan, okay?” he assured.

“Okay”, I replied.

“Err.. Tiff, can I have you phone number?”, he asked.

“Sure you can Tae, give me your phone”, I said as I hold out my hand. I insert my phone number into his phone and handed to him back.

“Thanks”, he said. He leaned forward and quickly pecked at my lips. I feel dazed as I stood freeze, my mind tried to digest of what was happened just now.

“Y-you are welcome”, I stuttered.

“Take a good care of yourself, okay?”, he said while hugged me.

“You too. I’m gonna miss you”, I replied as tighten up my hug.

“Me too. Don’t worry, I’ll be right back in three days, okay?”, he patted my back and slowly pulled back from the hug.

“Okay, I got to go now, bye”, he slowly walked away and bid me a goodbye.

“Bye Tae”, I said and waved to him. He slowly disappeared from my sight.


I sighed as I walked to the door and unlock it. I entered inside and slowly closed the door. I leaned against it, and sighed again. I started to miss him.

Taeyeon, I don’t think I like you

I think I’ve falling in love with you...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello chingus! Sorry for the short chapter. I have lack on idea on how to make the TaeNy 
moment into the romantic one. I hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading my story, and 
to my new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing it. I'll try hard to make this story
as interesting as it can be.. *bow"
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.