Chapter 52

A Love So Beautiful

TaeNy ♥

 

 

 

At the restaurant

Sooyoung returned to restaurant after taking 3 days off from work. He arrived early from usual since Taeyeon told him on the phone last night that he need to discuss something important with him. While he was concentrating on his work, Taeyeon came to the office a few minutes later.

“Hey bro, watsup?”, Sooyoung greeted him.

“Sorry I’m late, stuck in traffic”, Taeyeon replied.

“Nah, it’s okay. I just arrived too”, he smiled.

“Dude, can I have a talk with you for a while?”, Taeyeon said while sitting on the couch.

“Yeah, sure buddy, what’s up?”, Sooyoung asked while walking towards the couch.

“Well, it’s about the ‘taking over my dad’s business’ thing. I’ve already made my decision to help my dad. So, I have to hand over this restaurant operation fully to you, bro”, Taeyeon said as he patted on Sooyoung’s shoulder. Sooyoung nodded his head.

“So, do you want me to find a replacement for you? Or, maybe we can hire a manager to help me with the daily operation work here”, Sooyoung suggested.

“Hmm.. I agree with your idea. At least you won’t feel burden in managing this restaurant alone”, he replied. Sooyoung nodded again before continue. “Don’t worry about the candidates, I’ll take care of everything”, he said.

“Thanks bro”, he replied.

“Hey, anytime buddy. Did Yuri know about this?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, I’ve already told him couple of days ago. He understand on my situation, so far he’s okay with it”, Taeyeon replied.


“So, when are you planning to start working with you dad?”, he asked again.

“Well, as soon as possible. Probably by next week, since the board of directors meeting will be held on next month. So, he asked me to undergo training first before he could introduce me to the rest of the board of directors”, he explained.

“Don’t you feel nervous about it? Well, since you’re not used to working in corporate world”, Sooyoung asked.

“Of course I do bro. You know me well, right? I hate this kind of work, but again, I have no choice. Being the successor to Kim Industries is a dream for the people out there, but not for me, it’s not more than a burden”, he sighed.

“A burden? Come on bro. If I were you, I feel fortunate to be the successor to the well-known businessman in Korea. I will gladly to work for my father”, Sooyoung said proudly.

“Heh? Aren't you the successor of the well-known real estate businessman in Korea too? Why are you not working with your father, huh?”, Taeyeon smirked.

“Oh, that’s a different case. My sister has taken over that role. I feel very relieved about that, you know”, Sooyoung replied as he chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever”, Taeyeon said as he rolled his eyes. “Alright, back to work now!”, he exclaimed as he got up from the couch, followed by Sooyoung.


A week later

Taeyeon woke up early this morning since today is the first day he will start his training at his new workplace. Although he felt reluctant to work with his father, he had no choice. He had to bear the burden for the sake of his father's health. Furthermore, he didn't want to burden his uncle and also his cousin who has done a lot in helping his father in managing their business.

Since today is the first day Taeyeon will be working in a new place, Tiffany decided to prepare breakfast and work clothes for his fiance, just like what a wife usually do for her husband. She woke up a bit earlier than Taeyeon. After preparing breakfast, she dashed out from the kitchen, heading to the bedroom to check whether her fiance has already took his shower or not. Later she found out Taeyeon has already worn his work clothes, but still struggling to tie his necktie.

“Here, let me help you”, she offered a help.

“Thanks babe. I hate wearing this thing”, he grunted.

“You need to get used with it baby. You are soon to be CEO of the company”, she said as she almost finished tying her fiance’s necktie. “There you go, handsome as always”, she said as she fixed the necktie for the last time and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks again babe”, he smiled while giving a peck on her lips.

“Okay, let’s have breakfast”, she said as he grabbed his wrist and lead him to the kitchen.

“Hmm.. what do we have here?”, he looked at the kitchen counter while sitting on the stool.

“I made you some toast and scrambled eggs. Here’s your coffee”, she said as she poured the coffee into the cup.

“Ahhh... so fresh”, he closed his eyes while sipping the coffee. She giggled while looking at his fiance’s behavior.

“Wae, wae?”, he asked curiously.

“You are acting like a model for coffee ads, baby”, she chuckled.

“Really? At least I look like a model”, he giggled.

“Hurry up and eat your breakfast. Otherwise you’ll going to be late”, she said as she patted his thigh.

“Why are you not eating?” he asked.

“I’ll eat later. I need to make sure you eat your breakfast first”, she smiled.

“Gosh, I feel like we are already married right now”, he giggled.

“Yes, coming soon baby, just be patient okay?”, she winked at him.

“Alright, I need to go now. I’ll see you in lunch time okay?”, he said as he got up from the stool followed by Tiffany.

“Okay, call me as soon as you arrived”, she walked him to the door.

“Okay, bye, I love you”, he said as he kissed on her lips softly.

“I love you too, bye. Drive safely”, she returned the kiss and bid him goodbye before closing the door.

I hope you will doing well

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! An update for today. Sorry if it's a bit boring. 

For my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading the story. Don't forget to leave your comment as well. I really appreciate it.

So, see you guys in the next chapter. Have a nice day! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.