Chapter 2

A Love So Beautiful

Taeyeon’s POV

“Err.. err.. “ Sooyoung stuttered nervously. “Sorry Tae, I had to pick up Sica and send her to work. Her car tire was flat this morning”. He explained.

“You see, this is why I don’t want to have any relationship with girls. They will always burden you at the end of the day!” I exclaimed.

“Heh? So, if you don’t want to have a relationship with girls, does it mean you are with a man now?” He jokingly said.

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Just cut the crap and come here immediately, or I will kick you out from our business!” I shouted angrily.

“Heheh.. okayyyy.. I’m on my way now buddy!”, He replied while ending the conversation.

As soon as I opened the back door of our restaurant, me and Yuri entered the kitchen area. I helped Yuri to shift the stuffs from our van to the kitchen with a help from other workers.

“Tae, can I talk with you for a moment?” Yuri started to speak.

“Sure Yul, what is it?”, I replied while putting the stuffs at the kitchen counter.

“I think you should consider about having a girlfriend. I’m not trying to interfere your personal life, but, you shouldn’t let your past life burden you”, Yuri expressed his opinion.

“Yul, I think you don’t have to bring this matter up. What I have told you and Soo before about my past is enough for you guys to understand me. For the last time I remind you, it wouldn’t happen, full stop. No suggestion, no argument, ok?”, I responded affirmatively.

“Ok buddy, I’m sorry. It’s just I want you to be happy. I don’t want you to have a sad life at the end of the day”, Yuri replied.

“I’m happy with my life now Yul, you don’t have to worry”, I said while heading to the office which located at the second floor of our restaurant.

Basically, our restaurant building is a two-storey shop lot located in one of the busiest streets in Seoul. Ground floor accommodates the main dining area and kitchen, while the second floor accommodates the VIP dining area of the restaurant and our small office.

Sooyoung had bought the shop lot, while I only contribute my capital to bear the cost of upgrading the space and interior decoration. Profits that earned from this business were used to rollover the capital, paying salary for workers, operating costs and other costs. I also contributed some of my earnings from the part-time job as photographer to cover hidden costs.

 

An hour later…

I was busy checking invoices, bills and some other documents when I heard someone knocking the door.

"KNOCK, KNOCK!"

Yes, please come in Mr Choi Sooyoung! I cried.

“Heheh, good morning buddy!”, He greeted me with a grin.

“Yah, do you need to knock the door? Is this someone else's office? I exclaimed.
"Man.. do you need to shout when you speak to me? I can be deaf you know", he sighed.

“Do you know that time is now?” I asked him.

“Yeah, yeah.. I know. I'm sorry ok? It’s beyond my control that I'm late and Sica’s car tire flat”, he sighed again.

Yes, I know. But why you need to take one hour to send her to work? "I asked him again.

"Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you. I need to pick up Sica’s friend from the hotel. She had just arrived from LA yesterday”, he explained.

“Sica’s friend from LA? Who is she? Do I know her?”, I asked him again with a surprise look.

“Heheh.. you will know her later”, he replied with a grin.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again chingus! Sorry for the late update. I just came back from work and gosh, I'm so tired! @.@

Hope you guys like the 2nd chapter.. Don't forget to comment, ok?