Chapter 34

A Love So Beautiful

The next morning at JeTi’s Apartment



“Jessi, are you done yet?”, Tiffany shouted from the living room.

“In a minute”, she shouted back. Well, as you know, the sleeping princess always wake up late.

“Jess, hurry up, I don’t us to be late again”, Tiffany cried.

“Hold on Miss Grumpy, I’m done. Let’s go”, she finally came out from her room.

“Haishh.. I don't know how can you become an artist manager if you are always late like this”, she sarcastically said as she shook her head.

“Yah, I’m not that late! We still have thirty minutes before the schedule start”, she replied annoyingly. “So, what are you waiting for, move your now! N.O.W., now!” she cried while patting her friend’s .

“Yah, don’t you ever touch my precious asset again, you ert!”, Tiffany shouted angrily. Jessica stuck her tongue and laughed at her angry friend. They immediately walked out from their apartment, heading to the shooting location.


At the drama shooting location

The two girls arrived at the shooting location fiften minutes before the shooting started. All the shooting crews were busy preparing the cameras and filming equipments.

“Alright, get out from the car princess, let’s start working!”, Jessica said while out of the car, followed by Tiffany.

“Jess, I will not going home with you tonight. Taeyeon will come and pick me up later”, she reminded Jessica.

“Yeah, I know dear. I may not stay longer here since I need to meet Yoona at SME office this afternoon”, she replied. They slowly walked to the crew tent.

“Good morning Miss Jessica, Miss Tiffany”, Jenny, the makeup artist greeted the two girls.

“Good morning Jenny”, both of them greeted back in unison.

“Miss Tiffany, are you ready for makeup?”, Jenny asked.

“Yup, I’m ready, let’s go!”, Tiffany said as she followed Jenny heading to the makeup and wardrobe trailer. Soon as they entered the trailer, the co-actor, Choi Siwon is already sitting in front of the makeup dresser.

“Hello Tiff, Jenny”, Siwon rose up from the chair and bowed to them.

“Hello Siwon”, Tiffany and Jenny greeted him back.

“Alright guys, let’s start. I’m going to makeup Miss Tiffany first, okay”, Jenny said. Siwon just nodded. Siwon was staring at Tiffany intently. He slowly admiring the beauty of his co-actress.

She’s so beautiful. I wonder if she is already taken.

“Ehemm..”, he cleared his throat before he begin to speak, “So, Tiiff, err, have you ready with your lines?”, he asked.

What the hell with that question Siwon?

“Yup, yup. I’m ready”, she replied with a smile. “How about you?”, she asked him back.

“Err.. y-yeah, me too”, he stuttered.

Why I suddenly stuttering?

“Well, since this is the second time we are acting together, I hope there should be no problem for both of us, right?” Tiffany said.

“Y-yeah, right”, he replied. “Err.. T-tiff.. “, he was about to ask Tiffany another question when suddenly Jenny interrupted.

“Okay, you’re done Miss Tiffany. Now, your turn Siwon”, she said while turn her direction to Siwon.

“Alright, I’ll see you at the set”, Tiffany said to Siwon while walking to the door.

“Y-yeah, see ya”, he mumbled.

It’s okay Siwon. Let’s plan something for her later. (Author’s note: Don’t you dare Siwon!)

So, basically the drama shooting took almost a day, and almost all scenes were successfully filmed without any problems. After the shooting, Siwon planned to invite Tiffany for a late night supper with him alone.

“Hey Tiff, err.. would you like to have a late night supper with me?”, Siwon asked.

“Hmm.. I’m sorry Siwon. My fiance will pick me up soon. Maybe next time, okay?”, she replied with a smile.

“Y-your fiance? You’re already engaged?”, he asked. (Author’s note: Oh yeah Siwon, bear that in your mind next time okay!)

“Yup, I’m already engaged”, she said while flashing her engagement ring.

Damn! Completely blew my chance!

“Oh, I see. I didn’t heard any news about your engagement”, he tried to pry.

“Well, at the moment we don’t want to tell anyone yet. But we are planning to hold our engagement party soon. Don’t worry, I will invite you to come to our engagement party once it confirmed, okay?”, she said.

“Oh, thanks. By the way, congratulations on your engagement Tiff”, he congratulated her.

“Thank you Siwon”, she thanked him.

Soon after that, Tiffany’s phone is ringing. She looked at the phone screen and smiled. It’s a call from her beloved fiance.

RING! RING! RING!

“Err.. excuse me Siwon, I need to take this call”, she excused herself.

“Yeah, sure. See you later Tiff”, Siwon smiled bitterly, and slowly leaving Tiffany, heading to the car park.

I wonder who’s the damn lucky man.

(Author’s note: Yeah, keep on wondering Siwon! LOL!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Here's another update for the day. I will try to update as often as I can.

So, basically I just add some light drama in this chapter with another character, and there will be more drama soon.. Please bear with me, okay?

To my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. :)

See you guys in the next chapter! 

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.