Chapter 35

A Love So Beautiful

 

***Do do do do do dooo.. kissing you baby!

 

 

Still on the same night with TaeNy

After Taeyeon fetch his fiancee from the shooting location, they decided to have their late night supper at their favorite food stall located nearby Tiffany’s apartment block. The stall owner always gladly to welcome their presence at her stall. She will smile proudly because, you know, her loyal customer, Tiffany Hwang is the well-known artist in Korea. Indirectly, more customers will come, and it also help to raise up her business selling as well. What a business minded ahjumma! LOL!

While they were eating, they discussed about their plan to have their engagement ceremony.

“Baby, is it okay if we have it on this weekend, let’s say on Saturday? I don’t have any shooting schedules on both days”, Tiffany suggested.

“I’m okay with any days babe. But I need to check whether my dad is free or not on that day. By the way, how about your family? Have you told them about our engagement?”, he asked.

“Yes dear, I've already told them about it. But, I don’t know whether they could come or not. I need to check with them as well”, she replied.

“If that’s the case, I think you should contact them soonest possible babe. I don’t mind if we had to delay the event if they really want to come”, Taeyeon said.

“Okay, I will call them tomorrow”, she assured.

“How about the venue? Do you have any place in mind that you want to suggest?”, he asked.

“Hmm.. I don’t know baby. Why don’t you ask your dad to decide. Last time we met him, he’s the one who excitedly suggested that we should throw the engagement party. I think maybe we can ask his opinion”, she suggested.

“Yeah, I’m thinking about that too. I will call him tomorrow to discuss about the venue. I’m sure he must be excited to know that he will get involved with our plan”, he said as he giggled.

“I really like your dad. He’s actually a nice person you know”, she praised.

“Wae? Am I not nice enough?”, he asked while pouting. Tiffany chuckled.

“Aigoo.. you look so cute!”, she said as she pinched a bit hard at his fiance’s cheek.

“Oww.. babeeee... it hurts!”, he cried.

“I’m sorry baby. You are the nicest and the most handsome man in this world that I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to have you in my life”, she said while giving a peck on his sore cheek.

“Omo.. look at them. They look so cute together”, a voice said.

Tiffany and Taeyeon chuckled upon hearing the voice said.

After done with their late night supper, they immediately leaving the stall, heading to Tiffany's apartment.


The next morning

“Tiff, baby, wake up please. It’s already 7.30. You need to get ready for your drama shooting today”, Taeyeon sat on the edge of the bed, tried to wake up his fiancee. He moved her bangs from her face, and gently caressed her cheek. He slept over at her apartment last night, and he woke up early in the morning to prepare a breakfast for her. Taeyeon will send Tiffany to the shooting location this morning because Jessica will have a meeting at SME office.

“Babyyy.. wake up”, he gently shook her shoulder. Tiffany slowly opened her eyes.

“Hmm.. what time is it baby?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

“It’s 7.30. You need to get up and go shower now. I have already prepared breakfast for you”, he said. She slowly got up from her bed.

“That’s very sweet of you dear. Thank you”, she smiled and hugged him.

“You’re welcome baby. Now, go shower and get dressed, okay. I’ll wait for you at the living room”, he said as he gave her a quick peck on her lips, and slowly released the hug.

After had shower and get dressed, Tiffany went out from her room and joined her fiance sitting on the couch at the living room. He had already prepared the breakfast on the coffee table.

“Hmm.. looks delicious”, she said while looking at the pancakes and fruits salad.

“Come, let’s eat the breakfast. You need more energy for today”, he said while putting a pancake on her plate. He was not aware that Tiffany was staring at him.

He’s always treat me nice. Gosh, I’m so in love with you Kim Taeyeon!

“Babe, is it something wrong?”, he asked once he realized that his fiancee was staring at him.

“I love you”, she said as she leaned closer to him and kissed his lips.

“I love you too. Let’s eat now, okay. You’re going to be late” he smiled and caressed her cheek.

After they finished their breakfast, they went out from the apartment, heading to the shooting location.


At the shooting location

“Okay, here were are”, Taeyeon said as he stopped the car at the parking space. He immediately rushed out from the car to open the door for her fiancee.

“Thank you baby. I’ll see you tonight at your restaurant, okay?” she said as she hugged him and pecked his cheek.

“Okay sweetheart, happy working!”, he smiled and kissed her lips.

After bid her fiance goodbye, she slowly walked to the shooting set.

Without her realizing, a pair of eyes was watching from afar.

Hmm... so, that’s her fiance, huh? That midget looks nothing to me. I look more better than him.

(Author’s note: By this time, I think you guys already know who the person is.. heheh..)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! As promised, here I present another chapter for you guys. Sorry if it's a bit boring. 

Guys, thank you so much for your comments. I really enjoyed reading them, and it inspires me to write better in the future.

Guess what guys, SNSD will be coming to Malaysia on tomorrow, March 23rd! OMG.. I'm super excited! Wohooo!!! XD

They have been invited to perform at Twin Towers @Live 2012 Concert, in conjunction with F1 event in Malaysia.

But, sadly I can't watch their performance since I have to attend a course on the same day. Damn! Why out of the blue they wanted to hold the course on same day! T.T 

Anyway, I'm glad that finally, after 5 years of waiting, for the first time ever, SNSD will be here in our country. ^^

So, see you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.