Chapter 4

A Love So Beautiful

Jessica’s POV

"Haishh.. what are you waiting for? Get your in now!" She yelled once again.

“Haishh.. come on boss, chillax!”, I tried to calm her down.

“What chillax? Do you know that you have wasted my very precious time? Do I need to remind you that I hate waiting?”, She cried.

“Okay.. okay.. I’m sorry. My car tire was flat this morning. So I have asked my boyfriend to send me to the office. Furthermore, I need to pick up Tiffany from hotel”. I explained to her.

“Okay, apology accepted!”, she replied with a smile.

“Yah, why did you yelled at me just now?”, I yelled at her and give her a cold stare.

“Heheh.. I’m the boss here, okay, I need to show my firmness in front of the staff,” She replied as she giggles.

“Heh, whatever”, I replied annoyingly. “Oh, yes! I almost forgot, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Tiffany”, I shove Tiffany to the front.

“Hello Tiffany, welcome to SM Entertainment. I’m Lee Sunny, the CEO here. Nice to meet you”, she greeted Tiffany while stretching out her hand to shake.

“Hello Sunny-ssi, thank you and nice to meet you too”, Tiffany replied while shaking Sunny's hand.

“Oh, just drop the formality Tiffany, you can call me Sunny instead”, she smiled.

“Okay, nice to meet you too Sunny”, Tiffany giggled.

“So, are you ready for the audition? Sunny asked.

“Yes, I’m ready”, Tiffany replied.

 “Okay, let’s go to the studio then. Sica, I need you to call Yonghwa, ask him to be ready with the equipments in ten minutes”, Sunny said while getting up from her seat.

“Okay boss!” I replied and the three of us left Sunny’s room.

So, basically the audition went well since Tiffany is really having a talent as actress and model. Sunny has read and reviewed Tiffany's portfolio before we headed to the studio.

After the audition, Sunny inviting us to join him for lunch with her ​​boyfriend, Park Hyomin. Hyomin is the Chief Operating Officer of SM Entertainment. I had to refuse because I have promise with Sooyoung to have lunch together at his restaurant. I called Sooyoung to remind him to pick us in front of SME building.

Fifteen minutes later, Sooyoung arrived with his Hummer to pick us.

“Hi baby, am I late?”, He asked as he opened his Hummer’s door for me and Tiffany.

“Nope, you’re just on time baby”, I replied while getting into the car.

“Okay. Err… Hi Tiffany, how's audition? He asked Tiffany as he turned his head to the back seat.

“Hi Sooyoung.. the audition went very well so far”, Tiffany replied with a smile.

“Oh, good to hear that. Okay girls, let's go!”, He said as he continued driving towards the restaurant.

 

----------------------------------------------

At the restaurant

Tiffany’s POV

We arrived at the restaurant fifteen minutes later. Sooyoung parked his car at the parking space in front of the restaurant. Upon entering the restaurant, we are greeted by the restaurant's waiter.

"Irasshaimase.. annyeong!" he greeted us in Japanese and Korean.

“Annyeong.. arigato gozaimasu Amber!”, Jessica replied back in Korean and Japanese with a smile.

“Hi Sica noona! How are you?”, Amber greeted.

“Hi Amber, I’m fine, thank you. I’d like you to meet my friend from LA, Tiffany Hwang. Remember I’ve told you before?”, Jessica replied.

“Oh, yeah, I remember. Hi Tiffany noona! I’m Amber Liu. Nice to meet you”, Amber greet as he extended his hand to shake.

“Hi Amber! Nice to meet you too!”, Tiffany greet back and shaking his hand, flashing her eye smile.

“Come, I lead you to your seat at VIP room as usual”, Amber said as he lead us to the stairs.

We climbed up the stairs to the VIP dining room upstairs. Upon arriving in the room, I feel amazed by the decoration and ornaments of the space which has the characteristics of a traditional Japanese house.

"Wow Jess, this is amazing!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Yup, Taeyeon has inspired all of this", Jessica replied.

"Who's Taeyeon?", I asked her with curiousity.

"I think I have told you before. Taeyeon is Sooyoung's business partner and co-owner of this restaurant", she replied as she reminded me again.

"Oh, yeah.. sorry, I forgot about that", I said as I patted my forehead.

“Hey girls, watcha doin'? Come and sit here”, Sooyoung said as he ordered us to sit in the seat that had been prepared.

A few minutes later, Amber came and handed us the menu.

“Okay girls, just let me know what are you going to order for lunch today”, Sooyoung said.

“Hmm.. I’d like to have salad, soup, and salmon shioyaki. For drinks, I’d like to have green tea. Thanks!” Jessica placed her order.

“What about you, Tiffany noona?”, Amber asked.

“I’d like to have salad, soup, rice, fruits, and unagi kabayaki. Drinks are the same as Jessica”, I replied.

“Hmm.. mine as usual, okay Amber? Now, move!”, Sooyoung chuckled.

“Haishh.. hyung.. okayyy!!!”, Amber replied annoyingly and immediately leaving us.

“Hey guys!” Suddenly I heard a soothing male voice at the back.

“Hey bro! Come joining us for lunch”, Sooyoung invites him to join us.

“Yeah, sure”, he replied.

“Tae, you can sit next to Tiffany”, Jessica ordered him to sit next to me.

“Oh, thanks Sica!”, He replied.

“By the way Tae, meet my best friend from LA, Tiffany Hwang. Tiff, this is Taeyeon, Sooyoung’s best friend and also a business partner”, Jessica introduced me to that man.

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon”, he greets me with a smile.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaeNy finally meet! I have made this chapter a bit longer because I have included some important moments such as Tiffany met Sunny, attending auditions and also the meeting with Amber and Taeyeon. So, comment please!