Chapter 44

A Love So Beautiful

 

**Nice pic edit, huh? She looks cute rather than handsome.. LOL!

 

 

 

Still at Gwangju Hospital

The Hwang’s and Hyoyeon had just visited Mr. Kim. Since he’s still in a deep sleep, they decided to wait outside the room. Taeyeon and her mother had just went out from the elevator when they saw the rest was sitting at the waiting chair in front of the room.

“Hyung, auntie Hyori”, Haeyeon stood up from his seat and greeted them.

“Hey Hyo, how’s dad so far?”, he asked his cousin.

“He’s still sleeping hyung. I think it's better if I wait here, and the rest of you can go back and rest”, he said.

“Nah, you can go back and rest Hyo. Let me wait for him here. Daddy, mommy, I know you guys must be tired. I think you guys should  take a rest at my mansion, I have asked Lee to come and pick up you guys. Babe, can you follow them as well? I need you to accompany them”, Taeyeon said.

“Okay, I’ll see you in the morning”, Tiffany replied while kissing his cheek. They rose up from their seats and slowly heading to the elevator.

Mom, I think you can follow them as well. Hyo, could you please send my mom to the mansion?”, he asked.

“Sure hyung”, Hyoyeon replied.

“Son, it’s okay. I stayed at the hotel and Hyo can send me there”, she said.

“No mom. I want you to stay at the mansion. I will talk to dad as soon as he wake up and his condition is stable, okay?”, he smiled.

“Alright, if you say so”, Hyori said and hugged her son before leaving.

After bid goodbye to her mother and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon went back to his father’s room.


The next morning

“COUGH! COUGH!”

Taeyeon suddenly awoke from his sleep as soon as he heard the sound of coughing. He slept on the couch in the room last night. He turned towards his father's bed and found his father was coughing up.

“Dad, are you okay?”, He said while rushing to his father.

“I’m okay son. Could you please pass me a glass of water?”, he said.

“Sure dad”, he replied as he reached the jug and pour water into the glass. As usual, he put the straw into the glass, and placed it in between of his father's lips. His father drank the water using the straw slowly. Not long after, the doctor entered the room accompanied by a nurse.

“Hello Mr. Kim junior, Mr. Kim, how are you doing today?”, the doctor asked. Taeyeon immediately stood up from the chair and moved back a little.

“A bit better, doctor”, Mr. Kim replied.

“Good. Let me do the examination first, okay?”, he said while inserting the ear plugs of his stethoscope into his ears and asked the nurse to raised the head of the bed, so that Mr. Kim could leaned forward. He then hold the chest piece and started to examine at the chest, back, and abdomen area of his patient. After done with the examinations, he jot down something on the patient check sheet.

“Well, I find your health has improved today Mr. Kim. I think you can discharge from hospital tomorrow. But, don't forget, you must get a lot of rest, don't pressure yourself again. Watch out on the food you take, and don't forget to exercise regularly, okay?", the doctor said and smiled.

“Thank you Doctor Han”, Mr. Kim thanked him.

“Take a good care of you father, okay, young man?”, he said as he patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“I will. Thank you doctor”, Taeyeon answered while bowing slightly to him. The doctor and nurse then went out of the room.

“So, you’re sleeping here last night, huh?”, Mr. Kim asked his son.

“Yes dad. I want to accompany you”, he smiled.

“Thank you son”, he thanked him.

“It’s okay dad. No need to mention it”, he replied. “Dad, can I talk to you about something?”, he asked.

“Sure son, what is it?”, he replied.


“But, you must promised me first, that you won’t argue, or mad, or freak out for what I am going to say after this, okay?”, he demanded. His father frowned, seems like he knew what Taeyeon was going to say. But, he just keep it in his mind.

“Okay, please proceed”, his father said. Taeyeon took a deep breath, and sighed softly before he started to speak.

“Dad, I knew the whole story about you and mom”, he muttered slowly, tried to calm his emotion.

“I knew it. I knew that your mother has influenced you with her story. I told you to not listened to her”, he sternly said.

“Dad, for God sake please listen to me. I’m already 25 years old, not 5 years old like when mom left us. I’m old enough to think what is right or wrong. Can you just forget for whatever happened between you two? I don’t want to side with anyone of you. I love both of you, you’re my parents. I’m going to get married soon, and I don’t want this will become a bad influence to my future children, your future grandchildren”, he decisively said.

“....”

“Please dad. I’m begging you. Please don’t hold your grudge on mom. It doesn’t worth anything. It’s fine if you don’t want us to reunite, but please, treat her nicely. Please looked at her as a woman who used to share her life with you, who had sacrificed her own feelings for five years just to fulfill her father’s wish”, he continued, tried to put some sense in his father’s head. Mr. Kim just keep silent since then. After few seconds, he started to speak.

“I-I don’t know what to say, son”, he mumbled.

“Then say that you forgive her, and forget whatever happened in the past”, he demanded.

“I will son, I will”, he assured him.

“Thanks dad. Thank you so much”, he thanked his father while hugging him.

Half an hour later, the Hwang's, Hyoyeon and Hyori came to visit  Mr. Kim again. Although he felt awkward at first, Mr. Kim finally could accept and forgive Hyori, for the sake of happiness of their son.



**THE END... hurray! ^^




 

 


**** Kiddin’! Heheh.. ;P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.