Chapter 1

A Love So Beautiful

Yuri’s POV

After completion of the purchase ingredients for the restaurant around 7:30 am, I continue to clog all the ingredients into the van belonging to our restaurant. The van was specially prepared by our restaurant owners, Taeyeon and Sooyoung to facilitate workers to transport the goods and also for catering. After placing these items, I start the engine and headed to the restaurant. The distance between markets and our restaurant took about 15 minutes.

As soon as I arrived to the restaurant, suddenly my phone rings,

"RING, RING, RING!"

"Hey boss, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on my way to the restaurant. Have you bought all the stuffs for the restaurant today?"

“Yup. By the way, could you please hurry up? I think I had left my spare key at Yoon’s apartment. I’m waiting for you at the back door”,  I explained to him.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! How many times you forgot to bring your spare keys?” suddenly he yelled out.

“Hey, hey, chillax boss! I’m sorry, ok? Last night I’m pretty sure I have put it into my bag. But, when I check it back, it wasn't there. Yoon texted me early this morning and she informed me that I left my spare key at her apartment." I explained to him again.

“Are you slept over at her apartment again last night? I didn’t see you at ours this morning”, he replied sarcastically.

“Err.. yup.. heheh”, I answered nervously.

“Haishh Yul, it’s not that I forbid you to sleep over at your girlfriend’s apartment. But every time you sleep there, you often left your spare keys. Next time I think you need to hang them on your neck", he jokingly angered to me.

“Hahahaha.. that’s funny boss!” I said annoyingly. “Okayyy… will you hurry up pleaseeeee! I need to make my own breakfast since I haven’t had my breakfast yet”, I urged him to come quickly.

15 minutes later, Taeyeon arrived with his two-door black Ferrari. He park his Ferrari at the parking space at the back of our restaurant. I jokingly showed my anger while tapping my feet with crossed arm.

“Yah, Kim midget! Why it took so long for you to come here? Our apartment is not that far!”, I shouted at him.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! Do you know that at road, they have this thing called traffic light? Do you want me to be jailed for breaking the rule? Who’s going to bail me out? You?”, He yelled at me back angrily.

“Heheh, sorry boss, I’m just doing my morning joke”, I replied with a grin.

“By the way, where’s our another beloved boss Choi Sooyoung?” I asked him.

“How do I know where the hell is he. He supposed to arrive earlier than me”, Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly Taeyeon’s phone is ringing, “RING, RING, RING!”.

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Where the hell are you?” He yelled his heart out.

“Let me put him on speaker”, he said back.

“Err.. err..” Sooyoung stuttered nervously.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe.. my very first chapter. How was it chingu? Sorry if it's a bit short and boring.. please do comment!