Chapter 42

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeNy @ LG3D event

 

 

 

The Truth - Part 1
 

“T-Tae...”, a sound of muffled voice calling out his name. He felt a slight caress onto his head. He slowly lifted his head.

“D-dad? Omo.. D-Daaadd...”, he stuttered frantically. He didn’t know what to do. He then took a deep breath, and slowly approached his helpless father.

“T-tae, is that woman still here?”, he weakly asked.

“Yes Dad, she is still here. Dad, please, don’t talk much, okay? Doctor said you need to get a lot of rest”, he smiled while slowly his father’s hair.

“T-tae.. I need water please”, he muttered slowly.

“Hold on a second dad”, Taeyeon immediately got up from his chair and took the jug of water from the desk besides the bed. He then poured the water into the glass, and put the straw into the glass.

“Dad, here, drink this”, he slowly placed the straw on his father's mouth. He slowly drink the water.

“Thanks son”, he thanked him.

“Don’t mention it dad. Now, just rest okay?”, he said while holding his father’s hand.

“Alright son”, he replied weakly. Slowly he drifted off to sleep. Taeyeon watched his father for a while before leaving the room.

Have a good rest dad. Please get well soon!

He went out from the room slowly. As soon as he closed the door, he suddenly startled by a voice that cooed from behind.

“Hey baby!”, the voice said. He turned to his back.

“Yah! Babeee... Do you want me get a sudden heart attack too?”, he cried while rubbing his chest. Tiffany chuckled while back hugging him.

“I’m sorry baby. I just want to cheer you up. You have been gloomy since you arrived at the hospital”, she said. He twirled her around and hugged her.

“I’m sorry too babe. I just worried about my dad’s condition. Plus, you know, that wo...”, he just about to continue when suddenly Tiffany cut off his words.

“Nah, ah, ah. What did I told you before?”, she sternly said.

“Okay, okay. My MOTHER is here, satisfied?”, he groaned and pouted.

“Don’t you give me that kind of face. I want you to meet her, and talk to her, even just for once. You should listen to her. She might have a reason for what she had done”, Tiffany said. He was silent for a moment.

“Baby, are you listening to me?”, she asked him as she cupped his face.

“Yes, I’m listening”, he replied as he kissed her forehead and smiled.

“So, how’s your dad? Is he awake already?”, she asked.

“Yes, he woke up just for a while, and asked for a glass of water. Then, I asked him to get rest and he went back to sleep”, he said.

“Okay, that’s a good progress. I hope he will have a speedy recovery”, she said.

“Yeah, me too. By the way, where are the others? I mean, your family, Hyo and.. and..”, he still refused to mentioned about her mother.

“You mean, your MOTHER?”, she sarcastically said.

“Yeah, yeah.. my mother”, he mumbled annoyingly.

“All of them were at the cafe at downstairs”, she said.

“Alright, let’s go to the cafe to meet them”, he said as he slowly released the hug and intertwined his hands together with his fiance’s, heading to the cafe.


At The Hospital Cafe

The Hwang's, Hyoyeon and Hyori were having a chat with each other while refreshing themselves with drinks at the cafe. Tiffany and Taeyeon slowly approached them after went out from the elevator.

“Hey Hyung, come and join us”, Hyoyeon called upon his cousin as soon as he saw he was walking towards them. Tiffany then walked towards his father and whispered something on him. He nodded his head slowly. Mr. Hwang then discussed something with his family members, and they simultaneously got up from their seats .

“Excuse me guys. We want to visit Mr. Kim for a while. Err.. Hyoyeon, could you please show us which one is the room again, we kinda forget about it”, Mr. Hwang said. He made a hand gesture to Hyoyeon, wanted him to leave both mother and son to have their some time alone.

“Err.. y-yeah.. sure uncle Hwang”, he grinned. “Sorry hyung, auntie, they kinda need my help right now. I’ll see you guys later, okay?”, Hyoyeon smiled as he excused himself, and immediately leaving the cafe, followed by the Hwang’s.

“Hyo..”, Taeyeon whined while looking at his cousin.

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry”, her mother started to speak.

“For what?”, he coldly replied.

“For everything, for leaving you when you was small, when you needed me the most..”, she was about to continue when Taeyeon interrupted.

“I don’t feel sorry when you’re leave, and I don’t need you either. All this while dad has took care of me well. Dad’s love was enough for me. And now I have Tiffany, and we’re going to get married soon”, he sarcastically replied. Hyori was startled with his words. She shook her head in disbelief.

“I know. I have met Tiffany earlier, she’s a nice girl. I’m sure she will take a good care of you son. But. please Taeyeon, listen to me. The reason why me and your father were divorced is not because of I betrayed your father”, she said.

“Really? Then, why is that?”, he annoyingly asked.

“I’m sure your father had never told you about this before, right?. Fine, I’ll tell you”, she started to tell him the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. I had to break this chapter into two parts cuz it's a bit longer than usual. The first part is more on TaeNY moment, so the 2nd part will be on TaeRi moment.  Probably I will update the 2nd part by tonight, or latest by tomorrow morning. So, happy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.