Chapter 22

A Love So Beautiful

Still at JeTi apartment


Taeyeon’s POV


I woke up early this morning. I carefully released my hands from Tiffany’s waist, and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I tip toe out slowly from the room and went to the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

After finish with the breakfast preparation, I went to the living room, switch on the TV and watching cartoon channels since I like to watch cartoon so much, heheh.. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my neck.

“You wake up early”, she said while kissing on top of my head.

“Hey, good morning babe” I said as I tilt my head to her. She released her hands from my neck and sit on my lap.

“Good morning baby”, she replied while kissing my cheek. “What are you watching?”, she asked.

“Tom and Jerry”, I grinned childishly.

“Choding”, she said. I stick my tongue to her. She giggled.

“Let’s have breakfast”, I said while put her on the empty side on the couch and rose up, heading to the kitchen.

“You made a breakfast?”, she asked.

“Yup”, I replied and went back to the living room with a tray of pancakes, orange juice and coffee.

“Wow, this looks yummy!”, she said while looking at the tray.

“Come, let me feed you”, I said while cutting the pancake into small pieces and fed her.

“Mmm.. it’s delicious”, she said while munching the pancake. “Really?” I asked. She nodded her head vigorously. I chuckled. I cut another piece and fed myself.

“Jessi said that you don’t have any events for three days. So what are you going to do?” I asked.

“Hmm.. I want to spend these three days with you” she replied while giving her eye smile.

“Do you have any place in mind to go to? I mean, I can accompany you for shopping for instance”, I said while cutting the pancake and fed her. She furrowed her eyebrows, seems like in a deep thoughts.

“How about we go for shopping and have our lunch together at the mall today?”, she suggested.

“Hmm.. I like that idea”, I said.

After finish our breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washing the dishes while she clean up the coffee table at the living room. After completing with cleaning and washing, we took turn to shower and get dressed as we are going to the mall for shopping and lunch today.


 

At the shopping mall
 

Tiffany’s POV

We arrived at the shopping mall around 11.30 a.m.  As soon as we are entering the main entrance, I immediately dragged Taeyeon to the second level where located the most famous fashion boutique in there.

“Babe, you need to control your shopping rush”, he said while pouting his lips.

“Haishh.. you know that I can’t control my hormones when it comes to shopping. It’s a habit you know”, I smiled while kissing his pouting lips.

“Yeah, whatever”, he said while rolling his eyes. He looks cute when he’s angry. I chuckled.

“Baby, you look so cute when you’re angry”, I giggled while pinching his cheek.

“Ouch, babeeeeee.. it hurts”, he whined.

“Opss.. sorry babe”, I said while kissing his cheek. “Okay, now be a good boy, and I will treat you for lunch at the best restaurant they had in here”, I said. He grinned and nodded his head vigorously like a small kid being offered a lollipop as a reward by his mother. I chuckled at his childish act.

After a few hours of shopping, we went to the restaurant for lunch. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, we became the focus of the public at the restaurant because, you know, at this moment I was a famous actress and model. There are also some fans who came to take pictures and also asked to sign an autograph. Some also asked about Taeyeon. I'm happy to admit that he is my boyfriend, without exception. We were also given special treatment by the manager of the restaurant. I feel glad and relieved that Taeyeon has already familiar with that kind of situation and he also understands well about my jobs.

“Babe, what are going to do for the next two days?”, he asked while munching his food.

“Hmm.. I don’t have any plan babe. Do you have any idea?” she asked.

“Maybe we can stay at home and watching DVDs. You also need to have enough rest before you would start with your busy shooting schedule and other events”, he suggested.

“I agree with that”, I said and smiled. “Let’s finish our lunch. We can do groceries shopping after this. I want to cook dinner for you tonight” I said.

“You want to cook for me? Aww.. that’s very sweet of you babe”, he said while caressing my hand.

“Anything for you baby”, I said and winked at him.

After finish having our lunch, we thanked the restaurant manager and walked out from the restaurant. We intertwined our hands together, and immediately went to the groceries section which located at the ground level. After done with the groceries shopping, me and Taeyeon leave the mall and went straight back to my apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

Hello chingus! It's me again! *waved*

I hope you guys like the update. Sorry if it's boring. Writer's block again! T.T

To my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing my story. *bow" 

Don't forget to leave your comment guys!

 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.