Chapter 66

A Love So Beautiful

At Double H Constructions office

“So, I think that’s all for now. Thank you for your time”, Hyori said as she wrapped up the meeting with the members of the board of directors. All members slowly leaving the meeting room, while Hyori went back to her office room, followed by her son.

“I’m glad the meeting went well. Hopefully the project can be carried out smoothly without any glitches”, Hyori said once she sat on her chair. She dumped her files and organizer on the desk.

“Don’t worry mom, everything’s gonna be okay. I’m sure that your staffs are capable enough to help you in this project. Besides, I will monitor this project from time to time”, he replied as he smiled.

“Yeah, thanks son. I really appreciate it so much”, Hyori thanked her son. “So, shall we have our lunch now? I’m hungry”, she said.

“Sure mom. Tiff texted me just now. She and Aimi already waiting for us at the mall”, Taeyeon informed his mother.

“Alright, let’s”, she said as she stood up from the chair and grabbed her handbag.


At the shopping mall

Aimi and her soon to be sister in law was wandering around the random stores at the shopping mall while waiting for her mother and brother to arrive.

“Unnie.. look at that dress. It’s so beautiful”, Aimi said as she tugged the hem of Tiffany’s blouse while gluing her face on the glass wall in front of the famous brand of clothing store. Tiffany chuckled upon looking at her funny action. Both of them become close since they got to know with each other.

“Do you want that dress?”, Tiffany asked. Aimi shyly nodded her head. “Why don’t you go and buy it?”, she said.

“Mom forbids me to shopping for this month since I’ve abused her credit card last month for shopping”, she frowned.

“Oh.. poor you. But, I agree with your mom though. You should use her card wisely, not abusing it”, Tiffany giggled.

“Unnieeeeeeeee.. you’re sounded like mom!”, she whined loudly. People who was passing by in front of the store looked at them weirdly. Tiffany bowed and smiled to them awkwardly.

“Oookay.. stop it! I promise I’ll buy that dress for you if you stop whining”, Tiffany said as she immediately put her hand on Aimi’s mouth. Aimi nodded her head vigorously. Tiffany then slowly released her hand from Aimi’s mouth.

“Yeayyy! I love you unnie!”, Aimi said excitedly and immediately hugged Tiffany.

“Haish... this kiddo!”, she grunted. Aimi skipped happily entering the store.

After done buying the dress, Tiffany and Aimi went to the ground floor and walking towards the bench nearby the shopping mall entrance. Her mother asked them to wait there since today they will have their lunch together. Both of them sat on the bench and chatting on random things. Soon after that, Taeyeon and Hyori arrived.

“Hello ladies. Sorry for making you guys waiting”, Taeyeon said as he pecked on Tiffany’s cheek.

“It’s okay oppa. We managed to use our time wisely. Heheh..”, Aimi said as she chuckled.

“Yeah, I can see that”, he sarcastically said while pointing at the shopping bags on the floor. Tiffany let out a soft laugh.

“Aimi, I told you no shopping for this month, right? Why are you not listening to your mother?”, her mother sternly said. Aimi hung her head low, she didn’t dare to look at her mother.


“It’s okay auntie. I bought all these for her. It’s a gift from me”, Tiffany smiled.

“Thank youuuu..”, Aimi mouthed to Tiffany.

“Haishh.. I really need to find a cure for your disease. It has become worse day by day. Anyway, thank you dear. Next time you don’t have to do that for her. She need to learn a lesson”, Hyori said.

“Hmm.. look who’s talking”, Taeyeon giggled, earning a smack at his arm from his fiance.

“Yah, I’m not shopping as often as her”, his mother cried. Taeyeon laughed upon her mother’s action.

“Alright, alright. Just cut it out guys. Let’s go for lunch, I’m hungryyy..”, Taeyeon whined.

“Alright shikshin, let’s go”, Tiffany said. Taeyeon and Tiffany intertwined their hands together and they walked toward the elevator, followed by Hyori and Aimi.


At the coffee shop

Tiffany did not know that Taeyeon was planning to bring their lunch in the coffee shop owned by Victoria's sister. He wanted to clear things up between Tiffany and Victoria so that there will be no feelings of suspicion and jealousy on her.

“Are we going to have our lunch here?”, Hyori asked her son.

“Yup, I know the owner of the coffee shop. She is an elder sister to the receptionist at my office”, Taeyeon replied. Tiffany was shocked upon hearing the words from Taeyeon as she gave him an icy glare. Taeyeon smiled apologetically and caressed his fiance’s hand. Hyori just nodded her head as she knew what was happened between her future daughter in law and Victoria.

“So, what are we going to order for lunch?”, Taeyeon started to ask as he tried to break the tension between him and his fiance. A few seconds later, a tall, young and handsome waiter came to their table.

“May I take your order now?”, he asked as he gave his eye smile. Aimi jaw dropped as she was mesmerized by his handsome look. Hyori noticed on her daughter’s behavior, and immediately nudged her daughter with her elbow. Aimi yelped and earned a giggle from his brother. The four of them have placed their food order, and after done taking the orders, the waiter then left their table and walked toward the counter.

While waiting for their food to arrive, the three of them having a chat about random things, while Tiffany just keep silent, still angry with her fiance. Taeyeon just ignored her and continued his chatting. Twenty minutes later, the handsome waiter came with a tray of food, followed by a familiar figure who brought another tray of drinks.

“Hey Vic, you’re still here?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, I’m still here. My sister asked a help from both of us because her worker had to take emergency leave today”, she replied as she placed the drinks on the table.

“Us?”, Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yup. Oh, by the way, this is Nichkhun, my fiance. Honey, this is my boss, Mr. Kim and his fiance, Ms. Tiffany”, Victoria introduced her fiance to them. Tiffany and Aimi was startled.

“Hello, nice to meet you Mr. Kim, Ms. Tiffany”, Nichkhun said as he bowed slightly to them.

“Nice to meet you too Nichkhun-ssi. This is my family, my mother Hyori, and my little sister, Aimi”, Taeyeon replied as he introduced his family members. Nichkhun bowed and smiled to them. Aimi frowned a bit as she knew that the young handsome man has already taken (Author’s note: Aww.. poor Aimi! LOL!).

“I’m sorry guys. We need to continue our work. Please enjoy your meal”, Victoria said.

“Thank you Vic, Nichkhun”, Taeyeon thanked them. Both of them nodded their head and slowly leaving the table, and heading to the kitchen.

“V-Victoria.. waittt!”, Tiffany suddenly stood up from her chair and walked toward Victoria.

“Yes Ms. Tiffany?”, Victoria stopped and turned to her direction.

“A-about what had happened the other day, I-I’d like to say I’m sorry”, she mumbled slowly.

“It’s okay Ms. Tiffany. I understand, and I’ve already forgot about it. You don’t have to worry”, she smiled as she patted lightly on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Just call me Tiff”, she smiled back.

“Okay Tiff. Sorry cause I need to continue my work before my sister will nag us”, Victoria said as she giggled.

“Yeah, sure. Sorry for disturbing you”, she smiled.

“It’s okay. So, I’ll see you around Tiff”, Victoria said and slowly she walked toward her fiance.

“Yeah, see ya!”, she replied as she waved her hand to Victoria. Tiffany then went back to the table and sat next to her fiance. Taeyeon who noticed on what has happened between Tiffany and Victoria just smiled and caressed her hand. The four of them continue to eat their lunch while chatting on random things.

After lunch, the three ladies decided to do their shopping activities, while the one and only man in the group decided to spend his time at the game arcade (Author’s note: Poor Taeyeon!).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! I'm baaaaaaackkkkk! *wave* ^^