Chapter 60

A Love So Beautiful

**Haishh.. TaeNy while eating.. wae so cute? XD

 

 

 

A few days after their wedding, the SooSica couple flew to Switzerland for honeymoon for one week. The TaeNy couple decided to share their wedding gift, so they gave a honeymoon package for them. So, during the absence of Jessica, Krystal has helped her sister to manage schedules for Tiffany and Yoona. Since Taeyeon has bought a car for his fiance, Tiffany will now be driving her own car to the location where she should be.

As for Taeyeon, his life was busy as usual at Kim Industries. The pile of works, meetings, appointment with clients, all that he has to face every day since he held a position as a CEO. Although he was busy, he tried to spend time as much as he could with Tiffany. As for last two months before SooSica wedding, Taeyeon has brought his fiance to Sydney for a week to accompany him to attend the signing ceremony between Kim Industries and Australian Steel & Co. She was very excited because it was the first time she went abroad with her beloved fiance.

For next week, he need to go to Japan to discuss further about the collaboration project between Kim Industries and her mother’s company, Double H Constructions & Co (Double H stands for Hideaki and Harumi. Harumi is the Japanese name for Taeyeon’s mother). He was so looking forward to meet his mother again, and of course, his half sister, Aimi for the first time ever. His mother had called him earlier to set the discussion date.


At Kim Industries

“Tae, there’s a call for you from Mrs. Harumi from Double H Constructions & Co.”, Seohyun said through the intercom.

“Yeah, put me through, thanks”, he said excitedly.

“Hello son, how are you doing?”, his mother asked.

“Hello mom, I’m fine. How’s life?”, he replied cheerfully.

“Mine is good as usual. It’s just that I hate being busy with my work at the office. Gosh, I really need to retire as soon as possible. These work really gave me a headache”, she sighed. He let out a soft laugh upon hearing on his mother’s complaint.

“Well, so far we can’t do nothing mom. But, at least you have Aimi to help you later. As for me here, I’m glad that I have uncle Jungsoo and Hyoyeon to help me”, he said.

“Yeah, you’re lucky to have them, son. Both of them were the expert in business world, not like us”, she chuckled.

“Yup, that’s true”, he giggled.

“So, are you going to bring Tiffany to accompany you to Japan?”, she asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t told her about it yet. I need to check with her schedule first”, he replied.

“I hope you can bring her together. I miss her. Did she know that you have a little sister here?”, his mother asked.

“Nope. I never told her about Aimi”, he answered.

“Mwoh? I thought she already knew. You better tell her, otherwise I’m afraid she will thought that Aimi is your secret lover”, her mother laughed.

“Mom.. you’re funny you know. Why are you saying like that?”, he couldn’t help but laugh at her mother’s words.

“Who knows if she’s a jealous freak”, she chuckled.

“Yeah, I can say she is”, he giggled.

“Alright, don’t be so mean to her. Enough with that will you?”, her mother sternly said.

“Yah mom! You’re the one who started it first”, he cried. Her mother chuckled.

“Alright, I need to hung up. So, I’ll see you and Tiffany on next week, okay?”, she said.

“Okay, I’ll see you later, bye mom, I love you”, he said as he ended the call.

“Love you too son. Bye!”, she ended the conversation.


Later on that night, at TaeNy’s apartment.

Taeyeon arrived earlier at his apartment. He noticed that Tiffany’s parking space for her car was still empty, so he assumed that Tiffany is still at the filming location. He decided to order pizza for dinner since it was Tiffany’s favorite food.

After taking shower, he went into the living room and sat on the couch. He switched on the TV, and flipping through the channels. He stopped at the automotive channel and decided to watch it. Soon after that, he slowly fell asleep on the couch.

“DING! DONG!”


“What the.. god.. I almost got a heart attack!”, he said as he rubbed his chest, still in shock by the doorbell ring sound.

“DING! DONG!”

“Cominggg!”, he shouted while walking to the door. He opened the door and later he found out that the pizza delivery man was standing in front of the door with two boxes of pizza in his hand.

“Good evening Sir. You have ordered one set pepperoni and pineapple pizza, and one set of chicken mushroom cheese pizza, right?” the delivery man asked.

“Yes, that’s right”, he replied.

“Here’s your order and your bill Sir”, the man said as he handed the pizza boxes, together with the receipt.

“Here’s the money. Just keep the change”, he handed the money to the man.

“Thank you Sir. Enjoy your pizza!”, he smiled widely and bowed before leaving.

“You’re welcome”, Taeyeon replied and slowly closed the door. He walked back toward the living room and put the pizza boxes on the coffee table. He glanced at the wall clock. It’s already 10.00 p.m.

“Where is she?”, he mumbled. He grabbed his phone on the table, and tried to dial her number. There’s no answer. He tried several times, but still unanswered. After failing with the calls, he tried to text her.

To: My Eye smile Angel

Hey babe! Are you still busy?

After ten minutes of waiting, still no reply from Tiffany. He started to wonder on her whereabouts. Feeling exhausted to think further, he slowly drift off to sleep again.

“Baby...”, he heard a voice calling softly while his hair gently. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Tiffany was facing him while kneeling on the floor.

“Hey babe, where have you been? I’ve been trying to call you many times”, he mumbled.

“I’m sorry. My phone has died. The shooting schedule has dragged until midnight because of the power failure”, she explained. She look so exhausted.

“Have you had your dinner yet?”, he asked her softly. Tiffany shook her head cutely. Taeyeon then got up from the couch and sit properly. He patted the couch, signaling his fiance to sit next to him.

“I’ve ordered your favorite pizza, let’s eat”, he said while putting a slice of pizza on the plate. Tiffany then cuddled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder while hugging his waist.

“I’m so tired. I don’t feel like eating”, she whined.

“Babe, please, eat some. I don’t want you to get sick”, he said as he patted her head. She then slowly release the hug, and took the plate on the table. She slowly ate the pizza.

“That’s my girl”, Taeyeon said with a smile and kissed her cheek. “Babe, my mom called me this afternoon. He wanted me to come to Japan on next week. We will having a discussion on our collaboration project”, he said while munching his pizza.

“Really? Can I come with you?”, she asked.

“Sure you can babe. Are you free on next week?”, he asked her back.

“Yup, my filming shooting will end this week, and I’m free for the whole week after that”, she replied.

“Cool. Mom asked me to bring you too, and she said that she missed you”, he said.

“Yeah, I missed your mom too. It’s been quite a long time since we didn’t see her, right?”, she said.

“Yup, right. You can spend more time with her, going shopping, my mom loves shopping too”, he smiled. Her eyes suddenly got widen when she heard the word ‘shopping’.

“Jinja? Yeayy.. I’ve got another shopping buddy! I can’t wait to go to Japan. I love your mom baby!”, she exclaimed excitedly. He laughed on her action.

“You’re so cute, you know”, he said as he pinched her cheek softly.

“I’m always cute”, she grinned.

“Alright, let’s finish this up, and then we can sleep”, he said while taking another slice of pizza.

“Okayyyy”, she said excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! It's me again, back with another update. Hope your guys will like the update.
TaeNy will be going to Japan on the next chapter, and Taeyeon is so excited to meet his half sister, Aimi. But, Tiffany still don't know about Aimi yet, so what will happen next? Stay tuned!

See you guys in the next chapter! ;)

Sincerely,

Your humble author.