Chapter 49

A Love So Beautiful

**I like this gif. TaeNy so cute! XD

 

 

 

 

Moving in with you - Part 2



“BEEP! BEEP!”

“Huh, a message?”, Taeyeon looked at his phone screen. It’s from Yuri.

From: Yuri
To: Boss

Hey buddy, thanks for your idea. Yoona asked me to move in with her first, and I said yes.
Wohooo.. I’m living with her! Yesss!!!

“Choding Yul!”, he laughed after reading the message. He immediately replied Yuri’s message.

To: Yuri
From: Boss

Hey, congratz buddy! I’m happy for you two! ^^

Taeyeon was just about to out of the car when suddenly he heard another message tone.

“Wah, that was fast”, he said as he looked at the phone screen.

From: Yuri
To: Boss

I will move out my stuff by this weekend. Mind if you could lend your hands to help? :D

“Haishh.. this kiddo! Of course pabo. You’re my buddy though!”, he mumbled.

From: Boss
To: Yuri

Sure buddy. Buy me lunch or dinner after that. ;P
Good night kiddo!

“No such free help for you kiddo!” He pressed the ‘send’ button while giggling.

“BEEP! BEEP!”

From: Yuri
To: Boss

Okie dokie. No problemo mi amigos!
Muchas gracias! Jaljayo, boseu! :D

“I know that you’re happy right now. Do you have to mixed up your language like this when replying my message? Dork Yul!”, he shook his head and laughed while reading his friend’s message. He went out from his car and locked it, and immediately walked to the elevator of his apartment.

Hmm.. I wonder what will Tiffany think if I ask her to move in with me...


The next day

 

 

Once again, Jessica was unable to pick up Tiffany from her drama shooting location since she needs to be with Yoona for the whole day. She asked help from her little sister, Krystal to pick up Tiffany from the shooting location since she was in a mid-semester break.

“Hey unnie”, she greeted Tiffany while open the car’s door for her.

“Hey Krys, long time I haven’t seen you. Thanks for pick me up”, Tiffany thanked her.

“Don’t mention it unnie. I’m working with Jessie unnie, so, I’m responsible as her assistant manager”, she giggled.

“Yeah, right”, she chuckled. “Krys, would you mind to send me to Taeyeon oppa’s restaurant? He asked me to meet him there”, Tiffany said.

“Sure unnie, no problem”, she smiled while driving her car to the restaurant.


At the restaurant

 


“Thanks Krys. I’ll see you later”, she thanked Krystal.

“You’re welcome unnie. See ya. Bye!”, Krystal bid her goodbye.

“Bye. Drive safely”, Tiffany waved to her as she started to drove her car. She then entered the restaurant and went straight to the office upstairs.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Coming”, a familiar voice shouted. She pulled the door knob and slowly opened the door.

“Hey babe, you’re here”, he said as stood up from his chair and walked to his fiance. He hugged his fiance and kissed her cheek.

“Hey you. Still busy?”, she asked as she returned the hug and pecked on his lips.

“Hmm.. a bit. Give me about 15 minutes, and we can go home, okay?”, he said. She nodded while making her way to the couch. Taeyeon then went back to his table.

“Do you want anything babe?”, he asked.

“I want you”, she said as she playfully bite her lips. Taeyeon laughed on her action.

“Oh, someone in a mood of teasing, huh?”, he smirked. She chuckled.

“I mean, do you want anything to drink? Coffee, tea?”, he asked again.

“Nope, it’s okay baby. Just continue with your work”, she replied with a smile while flipping through the magazine on the coffee table.

Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon has done with his work. “Alright, I’m done. Let’s go home babe”, he said as he rose up from his chair and walked to the couch. Tiffany immediately stood up from the couch and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. They walked out of the office, and leaving the restaurant after Taeyeon made his last check before locked the door.


At Taeyeon’s apartment (since Yuri was unofficially moved to Yoona’s.. hehe..)

 


“God, I’m so freaking tired!”, Tiffany cried while dumping herself on the couch as soon as they entered the apartment.

“Babe, go shower first”, Taeyeon ordered as he patted her shoulder. Tiffany lazily stood up and walked to the bathroom. Taeyeon took his turn to shower after her. After done changing his clothes, he joined his fiance who was already on the bed. Her eyes was already closed.

“Babe, sleeping already?”, he asked as he gently her hair.

“Yeah, I’m tired babe”, she replied while slowly open her eyes and facing her fiance.

“Hmm.. can I ask you something?”, he asked again.

“What is it baby?”, She asked him back as she buried her face into his chest and cuddled.


“Yuri will move to Yoona’s apartment this weekend”, he said.

“Really?”, she tilted her head up to her fiance’s face.

“Yeah. Hmm.. since he’s moving out, I wonder if you would like to move in with me”, he straightforwardly asked.

“I’d love too, but let me ask Jessica first, okay baby?”, she replied with smile.

“Hmm.. okay. Let’s sleep”, he said as he hugged her and soon they drift off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Here's another update for the part 2. Well, it's not fully TaeNy moment, so I decided to break into another part since I found it too long to write it. To my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and readingmy story. Don't forget to comment. Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.