Chapter 50

A Love So Beautiful

**This pic has nothing to do with the chapter. I put it here just for fun.. hehe.. ;P

 

 

 

 

 

Moving in with you - Part 3


“Jessie, can I talk to you about something?”, Tiffany asked. She and Jessica were having their lunch together at the cafe near SME building.

“Sure Tiff. Just spill it out”, Jessica replied while drinking her orange juice.

“Hmm.. Taeyeon asked me to move in with him. Yuri will move out from their apartment this weekend to stay with Yoona”, she said.

“Really? How come Yoona didn’t tell me about it?”, she shockingly said.

“Maybe she forgot to inform you. So, what say you?”, she asked.

“Hmm.. are you ready to live together with him?”, Jessica asked her to be sure.

“Of course I’m ready. His my fiance though, and soon to be my husband”, she giggled.

“Yeah, yeah. That means, I will live alone after this”, she pouted.

“Yah! You’re going to get married soon pabo. Besides, why don’t you ask Soo to move in with you?”, she suggested.

“Hmm.. you’re right. Nevermind, I will ask him later. So, when are you planning to move in to his apartment?”, Jessica asked.

“As soon as possible. Maybe after Yuri moved out from their apartment”, she replied.

“Well, if that’s your decision, I have no right to stop you from moving out. So, best of luck!”, she said while hugging her best friend.

“Thanks Jessie. Aww.. I will miss you”, she replied as she returned the hug. A single tear drop rolls down her cheek.

“Hey, it’s not like we are not seeing each other after this. I’m still your manager though”, she said as she playfully slapped her arms.

“Yeah, you’re right.. hehe..”, she giggled.

“Alright. Let’s go back to the office. I need to check your new schedule and to attend a meeting with Sunny. Do you want to wait for me, or you want me to send you home?” she asked.

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ve texted Taeyeon earlier. So, he will pick me up after we done checking the schedule”, she informed.

“Okay, let’s go”, Jessica said as she rose up from the chair, followed by Tiffany.


Later that afternoon

“Hey babe. Sorry for keep you waiting. Got stuck in traffic”, he smiled apologetically while opening the car’s door for his fiance. She pouted as she get into the car. He then started to drove his car.

“I thought you already forgot to pick me up”, she said sulkily.

“Omo, baby. I’m sorry okay. Alright. What if I bring you out for shopping after this? You like it?”, he said. She grinned.

“Yeshh! I love you”, she giggled while giving a peck on his cheek.

“Haishh.. I’m so going to bankrupt soon if I have to stop you from sulking like this”, he whined. Tiffany laughed on his action.

“But, I have a reward for you”, she grinned.

“Really? What is it babe?”, Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Remember last night when you asked me to move in with you? Sooo...”, she playfully paused.

“So?”, he asked again.

“Sooo...”, she chuckled.

“Babeee, will you please be serious?”, he whined.

“Okay, okay, sorry baby. So, I agree to move in with you”, she said as she smiled widely.

“Yes! Yes! Thanks babe”, he exclaimed excitedly as he pecked on her cheek.

“You’re welcome. Watch out at the front baby”, she said.

“Oh, sorry babe. I’m so excited. Can’t help.. heheh..”, he chuckled. “Babe, have you discussed with Jessie about it?” he asked.

“Yes, and she said that she don’t mind if I moving out. It’s just that I feel a bit sad because, you know, I’ve stayed with her quite some time”, she mumbled sadly.

“Aww.. don’t be sad baby. She’s your manager, and of course you will see her in no time”, he smiled as he patted her lap.

“Yeah, you’re right. Okay, I’m good. Let’s go shopping!”, she exclaimed happily. Taeyeon giggled at her childish act.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Pheww... finally the moving in and out chapters completed! Enjoy reading! ^^

Sincerely, 

 

Your humble author.