Chapter 51

A Love So Beautiful

Two weeks later

Saturday, at Jessica’s apartment

Sooyoung woke up early this morning, preparing breakfast for his ice princess as usual. He and Jessica planning to go to wedding boutique today to do wedding dress and tuxedo fitting, and taking wedding photos. The couple planning to have their wedding ceremony in six months time.

Since Tiffany moved out from the apartment, Jessica practically forced Sooyoung to moved in to her apartment because she was afraid to live alone. So, Sooyoung had to rent his apartment to others since Amber has moved out to stay with his family.

After done with preparing breakfast, he walked to the bedroom, and found that the ice princess was still in a deep sleep. He tiptoed towards the bed, and slowly sat beside the sleeping girl. He gently caressed her cheek to wake her up.

“Baby, wake up please”, he whispered in her ear. After a few minutes of attempts in waking the ice princess up, she finally opened her eyes.

“Hey baby, what time is it?”, she asked.

“It’s already 10 babe. Come, let’s get up. We need to get ready to go to the wedding boutique for wedding dress fitting”, he said gently.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Is it on today?”, she said as she pulled out the covers.

“Yes dear. Go shower now, okay?”, he kissed her forehead and stood up from the bed.

“Have you showered yet?”, she asked as she rose up from the bed.

“Yup, already showered”, he smiled while walking towards the door.

After she took a shower and get dressed, she went out from the bedroom, and walked towards the living room. When she found that Sooyoung wasn't there, she went to the kitchen and saw Sooyoung was sitting on stool at the kitchen counter, reading newspaper. She tiptoed slowly and hugged him from behind.

“Hey sweetie, let’s have a breakfast”, he said as he patted her arms. She then took a seat next to her fiance.

“Hmm.. you prepare this?”, she asked while staring at a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice on the kitchen counter.

“No, I bought it”, he chuckled.

“Meanie”, she said as she pouted.

“Omo, sorry babe. Of course I prepare this for you, my one and only ice princess”, he smiled as he kissed her cheek softly. She giggled.

“Cheesy”, she playfully shoved his shoulder.

“Hey, I’m cheesy only for you babe”, he winked.

“Yeah, whatever. Let’s eat. What do you have?”, she asked as she peeked inside the bowl.

“Oh, I just have my cereal and coffee as usual”, he replied.

“Baby, have you decided the venue for our wedding reception?”, Jessica asked.

“Not yet babe. Why don't we just looking for it today? We can decide it together”, he suggested.


“Hmm.. yeah, I agree with that”, she said while munching her pancake.

After they had finished breakfast, Sooyoung and Jessica went out from their apartment, heading to the wedding boutique.


Meanwhile with TaeNy

Taeyeon was concentrating on his work on the computer, while Tiffany concentrating on watching him doing his work. She whined every few minutes because she feels bored.

“Baby, I’m bored”, she said as she pouted.

“Go and watch TV babe, I’m still busy with my work here”, he replied without looking at his fiance’s face.

“There’s no interesting program to watch”, she whined.

“Here, take my iPad and play games”, he handed his iPad to her. She then took the iPad and rose up from the chair, and stomping her feet while walking to the couch. She put the iPad on the coffee table and crossed her arms while sitting on the couch. Taeyeon noticed by her action. He knew Tiffany was angry with him for not paying attention to her. He then got up from his chair, and walked towards the couch. He knelt down in front of her, and tilted his head towards her.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”, he asked her as he put his hand at her lap. She just keep silent while still crossing her arms. Taeyeon furrowed his brows, confused with his fiance's behaviour.

“Babe, I know that you mad at me. But please understand. I need to finish up this work since Sooyoung is still on leave”, he said. Still, not a single word came out from . Taeyeon sighed. He got up and sit besides her. He hugged her and planting quick butterfly kisses along her cheeks and neck. Tiffany felt ticklish and started to giggle.

“Yah, stop it baby”, she cried.

“There, I manage to make you laugh”, he said as he smiled. Tiffany then hugged him and cuddled up against him.

“I’m sorry”, she muttered.

“No, I should say sorry to you because I dragged you here”, Taeyeon replied while kissing on top of her head.

“It’s okay baby. I just feel bored. Go continue your work”, she said as she patted his chest softly.

“Screw up work. Let me take you out for shopping”, he said.

“Yeayyy.. let’s go!”, she happily said while raising up her hand. Taeyeon chuckled.

“You like shopping that much do you?”, he asked.

“Yeah, me and shopping are like twins”, she giggled.

“Alright, let’s go”, he said as he patted her head softly.

“What about your work?”, she asked as she released the hug and rose up from the couch.

“It’s okay babe. I’ll continue it tomorrow”, he replied and stood up from the couch.

“Okay, let’s”, she said while grabbing her bag and immediately dragged her fiance walked to the door.


Back to SooSica

“Baby, how do I look?”, Jessica asked as she spun around in front of her fiance with her wedding dress.

“Wow, you look like an angel babe”, he said, admiring her fiance’s beauty with her dress.

“And you look like a handsome prince too”, she smiled and caressed his cheek.

“Am I?”, he asked as he tried to pose like a prince charming. She giggled.

“Err.. excuse me Mr. Choi, Ms. Jung, is everything okay?”, Amy, the boutique manager asked.

“Yeah, everything is okay Amy. The dress fits well with me”, Jessica smiled.

“Ah, I’m glad to know that. If that so, can we start for wedding photo shooting right now?”, she asked.

“Yeah, sure, let’s start now”, Sooyoung replied.

“Okay, follow me this way please”, Amy said as she lead them to the photo studio.


Back again with TaeNy

After they have done with their shopping and lunch, Taeyeon decided to take her for a walk at the park nearby the Han river.

“Wow, it’s been a long time since we’re not having our walk like this, right baby?”, Tiffany said as she linked her arms through his.

“Yeah, we both always busy with our work. I hope we can always have a time to spend together like this”, he said as he smiled. “Let’s take a seat over there”, he said, pointing to the bench nearby them. They then sat on the bench while enjoying the beautiful scenery along the Han River.

“Babe, I have something to tell you”, he started to speak.

“What is it baby?”, she asked.

“Dad called me last night. He asked if I had made my decision on taking over his business”, he replied.

“So, what’s your decision?”, she asked again. He silent for a while before letting a soft sigh.

“I said I will take over his business. But, I request him to place my office here. I don’t want to stay at Gwangju. I don’t want to be far away from you”, he said. Tiffany hugged him tight and cuddled against him.

“That’s very sweet of you baby. I don’t want to stay far away from you too. I don’t think I can’t handle it”, she said. Then she continued, “What about your work right now? I mean, your restaurant and photography. Are you going to leave them?”. He silent again before answering his fiance’s questions.

“I have to hand over the restaurant business to Sooyoung. I will discuss with him as soon as he came back from his holiday. About the photography work, I think I will do it whenever I have a free time”, he explained.

“So, when are you planning to start your work with your dad?”, she asked.

“As soon as possible babe. Dad said that I have to undergo training before I can start taking over his business. Maybe it will took about a month”, he answered.

“That means, you will be more busy after this”, she said as she sighed.

“I don’t know babe. But, I’m not worry much since we’re now live together. So, I can see you with no time”, he replied as he smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right baby. Let’s enjoy our time together at the moment”, she said as she caressed his arm.

They stayed at the park for about an hour before going back to their apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. As usual, writer's block attack.. *sigh*

Anyways, hope you guys like the update and enjoy reading it.

To my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading the story.

Not to forget, happy belated birthday to the Ice Princess of SNSD, Jessica Jung! ^^

See you guys in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.