Chapter 74

A Love So Beautiful

 

The next morning at Incheon Airport

“Have you pack everything?”, Jessica asked Tiffany.

“Yeah”, she replied shortly. Her eyes was a bit swollen since she was crying last night. Jessica noticed on it, she just let out a soft sigh.

“Tiff, just put on your glasses. Your eyes look puffy. It’s not good if others found out later”, she said. Tiffany complied and took her glasses from her bag and wore it.

“Unnieeee...”, Krystal run to her sister and immediately hug her.

“Hey baby, are you ready to go?”, Jessica asked her little sister.

“Yes. I’m ready!”, she exclaimed excitedly.

“Why are you so excited? You are going there for work, not for a holiday”, she said as she looked at her little sister weirdly.

“Because, I’m going to meet my old friends there”, she grinned.

“Haishh.. this kiddo. Remember, work comes first, okay?”, Jessica reminded her.

“Yeah, yeah. I know”, she replied as she nodded her head.

“Alright guys, let’s get inside”, Mr. Lee, the drama producer has called the team to immediately enter the departure hall.

“Take care of yourself Tiff. Just think about your work only while you’re there, okay. I promise I will try to find information about Taeyeon whereabouts”, Jessica assured as she hugged her once again.

“Thanks Jessie, but you don’t have to do that. Maybe I should give him some space”, Tiffany let out a small smile.

“It’s okay Tiff. I’ve already promise you, remember? I’ll do it for the sake of my best friend’s happiness”, she said as she patted on Tiffany’s shoulder. She just smiled and slowly nodded her head.

“Bye unnie, take care!”, Krystal hugged her sister.

“Take a good care of yourself too. Don’t forget to look after Tiff unnie, okay?”, Jessica whispered and patted her head.

“I will unnie, you don’t have to worry”, Krystal winked at her sister. She already knew of what had happened between Tiffany and Taeyeon. What Tiffany didn't know is that Krystal had called Jessica last night to ask her about Tiffany's condition. Jessica had told her everything since she was so worried if Tiffany might doing bad things to herself.

After bid them goodbye, Jessica walked towards the airport parking space, and she immediately took out her phone from her bag, and dialed certain number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Hello Jessie unnie”, the voice answered.

“Hey Yoong, care to have a lunch with me today?”, Jessica asked.

“Yeah, why not. Besides, I’m free at the moment, unnie”, Yoona replied.

“Hmm... you can bring your cousin too, hmm.. what’s her name again? I kinda forgot”, she asked.

“It’s Seohyun, unnie”, Yoona said.

“Ah, yes, Seohyun. She worked at Kim Industries, right?”, Jessica asked again.

“Yeah. She’s working with Taeyeon oppa, remember?. Wait a minute. This is so out of the blue. Why do you want me to bring her along anyway?”, Yoona asked.

“Ehmm.. I’ll explain to you later, okay? So, I’ll see you at SME office in two hours time”, Jessica ended the conversation.

“Alright, see ya, bye!”, Yoona ended the call.


At Kim Industries Office

Seohyun just finished her discussion with Hyoyeon at his room. Since he's acting CEO, he need to move temporarily to Taeyeon office room. As soon as she returned to her desk, her phone suddenly rang.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, she answered the call.

“Hello, Hyunnie yah, it’s me, Yoong unnie”, Yoona greeted her.

“Yoong unnie! Hey, how are you? It's been awhile since I didn't hear from you”, Seohyun replied excitedly.

“Yeah, I’m sorry Hyunnie. I’m quite busy with my schedule lately. Hey, care to have a lunch with me this afternoon? We can catch up later”, Yoona asked.

“Yeah, sure. At what time?”, Seohyun asked her back.

“Hmm.. around 12.30. I’ll pick you up”, Yoona replied.

“Okay, I’ll see you at 12.30. Bye unnie!”, Seohyun ended the conversation.

“See ya, bye!”, Yoona ended the call.


Later in the afternoon

Seohyun was standing in front of main entrance of the office building, waiting for her cousin to pick her up for lunch. A few minutes later, a white BMW 7 series car stopped in front of the building. The car door is opened, and a familiar, tall and slim figure lady then waved at her as she got out of the car.

“Hyunnie yah! How are you dear?”, Yoona greeted as she hugged her little cousin.

“I’m fine unnie. How about you?”, she asked as she returned the hug.

“I’m fine too. Come, let’s get into the car”, Yoona said while grabbing Seohyun’s wrist and pulled her to the car.

“Unnie, whose car is this?”, Seohyun asked. She knew that Yoona doesn’t have a car since Yuri will drive her anywhere she wants.

“Oh, it belongs to my manager, Jessica unnie. Let’s get inside”, Yoona said as she opened the car door. Seohyun immediately get inside, and she saw Jessica was smiling at her through the rear-view mirror.

“Hello Seohyun, nice to meet you”, Jessica greeted her.

“Hello Jessica unnie, nice to meet you too”, Seohyun greeted her back.


“So, where we would go for lunch?”, Yoona asked Jessica as soon as she entered the car.

“Hmm.. I’m going to bring you guys to the newly opened Chinese restaurant at Seoul Hotel. Is it okay if we had Chinese food for lunch?”, Jessica asked.

“I don’t mind at all. Are you okay with it Hyunnie?”, Yoona asked her cousin.

“Oh, it’s fine with me”, Seohyun smiled.

“Alright, let’s go”, Jessica said while starting to drive the car.


At Chinese Restaurant, Seoul Hotel

As soon as they reached in front of the hotel, the three girls then entered the restaurant. Jessica made a reservation for lunch earlier before they came. She walked to the reception counter to check the reservation, and then the waitress then guided them to their table.

“This way ma’am”, said the waitress.

“Thank you”, Jessica thanked her. The three girls then sat down at their table.

“Girls, just ordered what you wanna eat, okay? It’s on me”, Jessica smiled.

“Thanks unnie”, Yoona and Seohyun said in unison.

“Haishh... don’t mention it girls”, Jessica said. She then called the waitress to take the orders. After placing their orders, the waitress then immediately leaving the table.

“So, Seohyun, how long have you been working at Kim Industries?”, Jessica started the conversation.

“I’ve been working there about a year, unnie”, Seohyun replied.

“You’re working as Taeyeon’s personal assistant, right?”, Jessica asked. Seohyun didn’t know that Jessica is secretly tried to dig out the information about Taeyeon whereabouts. Jessica had already informed Yoona about her plan earlier before they went to the restaurant.


Flashback


Earlier at SME Office

“I need to ask Seohyun about Taeyeon, Yoong”, Jessica said. She already told Yoona beforehand about what had happened between Tiffany and Taeyeon. Yoona let out a soft sigh while scratching her nape.

“I don’t know unnie. Seohyun is quite strict in keeping the secret. After all, she didn't want Taeyeon oppa lost his trust on her when he found out about it later”, she informed.

“Please Yoong, I don’t want them to brake up though. Tiffany and Taeyeon are our friends, we should help them to resolve their problem”, Jessica begged. Yoona furrowed her brows in thought.

“Hmm.. alright. I’ll try to call her right now. Hopefully she will agree to join us for lunch later”, Yoona said as she gave in.

“Thanks Yoong, you’re the best!”, Jessica said while hugging the younger girl.


Back to the restaurant

“You’re working as Taeyeon’s personal assistant, right?”, Jessica asked.

“Yes unnie. I’m his personal assistant. But he was on leave at the moment, so, I’m assisting Hyoyeon”, she informed.

“Oh, I see. So, how many days he took a leave?”, Jessica asked her again.

“A month, or maybe more, depend on him”, she replied.

“What?”, Jessica was shocked. “Uh, hmm.. I mean, why he took a leave so long?”, she tried to ask her calmly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know unnie. He didn't tell me anything about it”, Seohyun answered. She tried to keep the secret as far as she could.

“Excuse me ma’am”, the waitress came and placed their foods and drinks on the table.

“Thanks”, Jessica thanked the waitress.

“You’re welcome ma’am, enjoy your lunch”, the waitress smiled and left the table. The girls then started to eat their lunch.

“So..”, Jessica continued her conversation. “Do you know where did he go to?”, she asked Seohyun while munching her food. She still didn’t satisfied with Seohyun’s answer.

“I’m sorry again unnie. I can’t tell you”, Seohyun apologized. Jessica then shifted her gaze to Yoona. Yoona then mouthed “I told you so” to her. Jessica then giving Yoona a pleading look, wanting her to persuade her baby cousin. “Haishh..”, she grunted.

“Hyunnie, please. Tiffany unnie was kind of miserable without Taeyeon oppa for the past few days. Could you please help us here? I know you don’t want them to break up, right?”, Yoona tried to persuade her.

“Unnie, I don’t know. I’d promised him not to tell anyone. What if he find out that I was the one who telling you guys on his whereabouts? I probably can be fired, you know”, Seohyun said with a straight face.

“Seo, you don’t have to worry, okay? I will responsible for the cause. Please, Taeyeon is my best friend too. I don’t want them to be apart. Please..”, Jessica begged. Seohyun huffed, still contemplating whether she wanted to tell them or not. After silence for a few minutes, she started to speak.

“Alright, for the sake of my boss happiness, I’ll tell you guys. He’s now in Japan. That’s all I can tell”, finally Seohyun gave in.

“Thank you Seo, I owe you a lot!!”, Jessica happily said while caressing Seohyun’s arm.

 


“Bingo!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update. Taeyeon and Hyori conversation will be on the next chapter. So, stay tuned!

Sincerely,

Your humble author.