Chapter 33

A Love So Beautiful

~ OMG.. their stares!

 

 

 

 

 

The same day, at the shopping mall in Seoul


“Haishh.. where is she?”, Sooyoung mumbled while keep on glancing at his wrist watch. It’s been almost 2 hours since Jessica left him at the bench in front of the cafe for shopping. Sooyoung decided not to follow her since he knew it will took forever for her to shop because she was extremely fussy when selecting items to purchase. They promised to meet with each other in front of the cafe after she has done with her shopping activities.

“Babyyyyyyyy.. I’m sorryyyyyy..”, a very well-known voice echoed through his ears. He immediately turn his head toward the voice that was coming.

“Gosh babe, why took you so long?”, he said while pouting.

“I’m sorry baby. I need to wait for the salesperson to get the shoe stock from their nearby branch. The shoe that I want to buy has run out of stock at their shop”, she explained while sitting next to him at the bench and dumping all the shopping bags at the floor.

“I’m tired and hungryyyyyyy”, he whined.

“Aww.. poor baby. Come, let’s have lunch, my treat”, Jessica said as she got up from the bench. He pulled both of Sooyoung's hands and helped him to got up from the bench.

“Yeayy.. free food!”, he clapped his hand excitedly. Jessica shook her head and giggled upon looking at her fiance’s childish act.

“Why don’t we have our lunch at the new Chinese restaurant over there?”, she pointed to the red and black painted wall of the restaurant located only a few metres from their standing.

“Okay, let’s go”, Sooyoung said while helping to lift all of his fiancee’s shopping bags.

 


Meanwhile with TaeNy
 


“Finally we arrived! Arghhh.. my back!”, Taeyeon cried.

“Baby, are you okay?”, Tiffany asked him worriedly while rubbing her fiance’s back.

“A bit sore, but I think it will be okay after I take a rest”, he rubbed her fiancee’s arm to calm her.

“Yeah, you should baby. You have been driving for 3 hours. Come, let’s have a rest at my room. You can go back to your apartment later”, she suggested.

“It’s okay babe. I think I need to go back to my apartment. I planned to take you out for dinner tonight, together with Sooyoung and Jessica. I want to tell them about our engagement”, he said.

“Baby, you don’t have to do that if you are tired. We can have a dinner with them later”, she disagree.

“Don’t worry babe. I will be okay”, he smiled as he gave a quick peck on her cheek.

“Alright, if you say so”, she replied as she opened the car’s door.

After sending Tiffany to her apartment, Taeyeon immediately drove his car back to his apartment.


 

Back to Soosica at the restaurant
 


Sooyoung and Jessica still waiting for their order when suddenly Sooyoung heard his phone is ringing. He looked through the phone screen and smiled.

“Hello buddy, watsup?”, he answered.

“Hello Soo, watcha doin’?”, he asked him back.

“Me and Jessica having our lunch at Chinese restaurant”, he replied.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you guys. By the way, are you guys free tonight?”, Taeyeon asked.

“So far we’ve got nothing to do, right baby?”, Sooyoung looked at his fiancee. She nodded and smiled. “So, watsup Tae?”, he asked him back.

“I’m planning to invite you guys to have dinner with us tonight”, he explained.

“I see. Yeah, sure buddy. So, on what time and where are you planning to have our dinner tonight?”, he asked.

“Can we make it on 8.00? I’ll text you the restaurant address”, he said.

“Alright buddy, I'll see you guys tonight”, Sooyoung ended the conversation.

“See ya, bye”, Taeyeon ended the call.

Soon after the phone conversation ended, the food and drinks they ordered earlier arrived.

“Baby, why out of the blue Tae and Tiff want to invite us for dinner?”, Jessica suddenly asked.

“Hmm.. I don’t know babe. Maybe they just missed us”, he giggled.

“Really? Aww.. that’s very sweet of them”, she chuckled.

“I’m kidding babe, let’s find out the reason from them tonight”, he said while continue to eat his food.


Later that night, at the restaurant near the suburb area of Seoul

 


Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived at the restaurant fifteen minutes earlier than the Soosica couple. It’s a traditional Korean restaurant which was a TaeNy favorite restaurant. Soon after the waiting, the Soosica couple arrived at the restaurant just in time.

“Hey buddy, hi Jess, thanks for coming”, Taeyeon greeted them.

“Hi Jessi, hi Sooyoung, let’s get in”, Tiffany greeted them while giving a hug to her housemate.

After the waiter guided them to their table, they took their respective seats and started to make order. After done with the order, the waiter bowed politely and made his way to the kitchen counter.

“So guys, tell us what is the occasion of this dinner tonight?” Sooyoung started the conversation. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and she slowly nodded.

“We are already engaged!”, they said in unison.

“Wow, this is so unexpected. Anyway, congratulations to you two”, Jessica said excitedly while getting up from her chair and giving a hug to Tiffany.

“Hey, congrats buddy!”, Sooyoung shook Taeyeon’s hand patted his shoulder.

 

“Thank you guys”, TaeNy thanked them in unison.

“So, tonight is the dinner celebration for engaged couple, huh?”, Sooyoung smirked.

“Heheh.. that’s right buddy. Let’s celebrate!”, Taeyeon clapped his hand excitedly.

Soon after that, the waiter arrived with their ordered food and drinks. They started having their dinner while continue with their chatting.

After done with the dinner, they slowly leaving the restaurant. On their way to the car park, Sooyoung took the opportunity to ask Taeyeon.

“Tae, did you father know about your engagement?”, he asked.

“Yup, I told him this morning, and surprisingly he approved. In fact, he offered to throw an engagement party for us”, Taeyeon replied.

“Wow, this is something new. I never knew that your father has already changed. You know, after what had happened”, Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, I’m glad that he’s already changed. I hope that he will remain so”, he smiled.

Soon after they reach at the car park, they bid goodbye and drove back to their respective apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Ahhh.. finally I can update my story. Goshh.. I hate getting writer's block, plus with the bad internet connection! >.<

Thank you guys for your patience in waiting for the update. I really appreciate it. :)

Hope you guys enjoy reading the update, and don't forget to drop your comments. See you guys soon!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.