Chapter 68

A Love So Beautiful

**Taeyeon.. LOL!**

 

 

 

Later that night, at SooSica’s apartment
 


“DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!”

“What the.. yahhh! Who’s dare to play with my doorbell, huh?”, a man’s voice shouted from inside. Taeyeon tried so hard not to laugh. He covered his mouth with his hands.

“Baby, why are you acting childish tonight?”, Tiffany whispered as she glared at her fiance.

“I missed teasing him”, he chuckled softly. A few seconds later the door swung open.

“Yah! Midget! Come here you!”, Sooyoung shouted and they started to chase each other along the apartment floor. Tiffany just shook her head, didn’t know what to do with the two chodings. Jessica then appeared at the door.

“Hey Tiff, welcome back, and thanks for coming”, Jessica greeted her best friend while giving her a hug.

“You’re welcome dear”, Tiffany hugged her while patting her back. Jessica then got distracted by the two chodings who still running around chasing with each other.

“What the hell is going on with them?”, Jessica asked Tiffany as she released the hug.

“Just let them be. They’re crazy chodings. Let’s go inside”, Tiffany replied and both of them went inside.

“God, this is tiring!”, Taeyeon panted heavily while sitting on the floor in front of Sooyoung’s apartment door.

“This is all your fault!”, Sooyoung shouted as he ran out of breath after running around.

“My fault? Who started first? It's you, right?”, Taeyeon glared at him.

“Who asked you to play with the doorbell?”, Sooyoung snapped.

“Haishh.. alright, I’m sorry okay. I just want to tease you, that’s all”, he lifted both hands up and grinned.

“Come on, let’s get inside. I think by this time HellSica and HellFany mode has already on”, Sooyoung chuckled while holding out his hand and pulled his friend up from the floor. They then immediately went into the apartment.

Tiffany and Jessica are preparing dinner at the table when the two men stepped into the living room.

“There you are. Having fun so far?”, Jessica said as she gave her famous icy glare to her beloved husband.

“I’ve told you, HellSica mode has already activated, see that?”, Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon. He giggled.

“I hope HellFany mode still off”, Taeyeon whispered back. Both of them chuckled.

“What the hell are you guys laughing at, huh?”, now it’s time for HellFany mode is activated.

“Uh oh!”, Taeyeon startled.

“You are so dead Kim Midget”, Sooyoung whispered and giggled.

“Shut up!”, Taeyeon snapped. Both of them just stand still at the living room, not moving an inch.

“Why are you guys stand there like a stump of wood? Come here right now!”, Jessica sternly called them. Sooyoung and Taeyeon immediately walked to the dining table and sat next to their respective partners.

“Next time if you do like this, I will chase you out from our apartment”, Jessica said as she pulled her husband’s ear.

“Ow, ow, owww... it hurts!”, Sooyoung cried. Taeyeon laughed at him.

“You too, Kim Taeyeon. I’ve told you earlier not to tease your friend, right?”, Tiffany sternly said as she pinched his arm.

“Ouchhh... babeeee”, he cried as he caressed his sore arm.

“Serves you right”, Sooyoung mouthed. Taeyeon playfully show his fist towards Sooyoung.

“Alright guys, cut the crap”, Jessica said as she glared at both of them. “Let’s eat!”, she exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly.

The four of them started to eat their dinner while chatting. The SooSica couple shared about their experiences during their honeymoon in Switzerland, while TaeNy couple shared their experiences while in Japan. After dinner, Jessica and Tiffany clean up the dining table and washing dishes, while their partners went straight to the living room and continue with the conversation. Both of them were later joined their partners in the living room, and having coffee that was prepared by Sooyoung earlier.

“So, where’s our souvenir?”, Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“Hold on your horses, Mister!”, Sooyoung replied annoyingly. He got up from the couch and walked towards his bedroom. He went back to the living room with two paper bags in his hands.

“Here's your souvenir, guys. I hope you like it”, Sooyoung handed the paper bags to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both of them immediately opened their paper bags.

“Wow, LV bag!”, Tiffany squealed happily. “Thanks Jessie”, Tiffany said while giving her eye smile to her best friend.

“You’re welcome dear. You like it?”, Jessica asked.

“Of course I like it. It’s my favorite brand”, she smiled while hugging the bag. “What did you get baby?”, Tiffany asked her fiance.

“I got Tag Heuer Aquaracer wrist watch. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Hey, thanks buddy!”, Taeyeon thanked his best friend.

“Haishh.. don’t mention it bro. It’s just a small gift from me”, he smiled. “So, when are you guys planning to have your wedding exactly?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Maybe in three months time. You know, since I’m working with Kim Industries, I really don’t have much time to think about it. We just leave it to our wedding planner to do the rest of the job”, Taeyeon replied. Tiffany just nodded, agreeing with what was said by her fiance.

“If that’s the case, I think you guys don’t have to worry much. Just get married when the time comes”, Jessica said as she giggled. They all laughed when they heard of what she said.

“Tiff, don’t forget tomorrow morning we have a meeting with Sunny at SME. She told me that you’ve already selected as the main cast of the upcoming drama”, Jessica reminded her.

“Really? Oh god! Why do I have to do this?”, she exclaimed as she dramatically put her hand on her forehead.

“Hello, actress Tiffany Hwang, that’s what you do, okay!”, Jessica sarcastically said. Taeyeon and Sooyoung just laughed at them.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I’ll be there”, she lazily replied.


“Hey, it’s already late. I think we should go home now. I have a meeting with my client from Dubai early on tomorrow morning”, Taeyeon said as he glanced at his wristwatch.

“Yeah, it’s already late guys. Besides, we need our ‘fun time’ too”, Sooyoung chuckled.

“Eww.. ert!”, Taeyeon snapped. “Let’s go now babe. I don’t want them to corrupt our innocent mind”, he said as he grabbed Tiffany’s wrist. Tiffany just giggled and immediately rose up from the couch.

“Like you never did it before!”, Sooyoung said as he stuck out his tongue at Taeyeon which earning a smack at his arm from his wife.

“Aww.. jagiya.. why are you hitting me?”, he said as caressed his arm.

“That’s for being a ert!”, Jessica sternly said.

“Thanks for the dinner”, Tiffany said as she hugged Jessica.

“Thanks for coming too”, Jessica returned the hug.

“Take a good care of our business, okay buddy?”, Taeyeon said as he patted his friend’s shoulder.

“I will Tae, you don’t have to worry”, Sooyoung smiled.

“Thanks buddy. Alright, we’ll see you guys later”, both of them went out of SooSica’s apartment and heading to the elevator.


At the gas station

Taeyeon drove to the nearest gas station to fill up the gas for his car. He parked the car at one of the gas pump machine.

“Babe, I need to fill up the gas, can you wait for a while?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Sure baby, don’t be too long, okay?”, Tiffany replied as she gave her eye smile to him.

“Okay”, he smiled and immediately went out of the car.

*BEEP!*

“Huh? Who’s sending text to me?”, Tiffany said while grabbing her phone from her bag. She immediately check on her message inbox.

From: Siwon
Hi Tiff, sorry for disturbing you. Are you free on tomorrow afternoon?

“Heh? What do you want Siwon?”, she wondered. She then replied the text.

From: Tiffany
I’m free so far. So, what’s up?

*BEEP!*

From: Siwon
Can I take you out for lunch on tomorrow?

“Haishh.. this man”, she grunted. She replied the text.

From: Tiffany
I don’t know yet. Let me check with my fiance first, okay?


*BEEP!*

“Wow, that’s fast!”, she was surprised when receiving a fast text reply from Siwon.

From: Siwon
Okay, I’ll be waiting.

“Hmm.. should I tell Taeyeon about this?”, Tiffany mumbled.

“Tell me what, sweetheart?”, Taeyeon asked while opening the car’s door. Tiffany was startled by his sudden appearance.

“O-oh, J-Jessie want to have lunch with me on tomorrow, can I go with her?”, she asked nervously, not wanting Taeyeon to freak out.

“Sure, why not? Besides, I will have a lunch with my client on tomorrow”, he smiled.

“Thanks baby”, she said as she gently pecked his cheek.

“Alright, let’s go home!”, Taeyeon said excitedly as he started to drive the car, leaving the gas station.

“I’m sorry I lied to you baby”

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! I'm back. Sorry again for the late update. I was busy with my work plus other commitments. I'll try to update as often as I can next time. So, don't forget to leave your comment, and, happy reading! ^^