Chapter 58

A Love So Beautiful

~ Buddy Talk ~
 


At the restaurant

After sending his fiance home, he went straight to the restaurant to meet up with his best friends. Once he reached at the restaurant, he went straight to the kitchen to meet his ex-housemate, Yuri.

“Hey buddy, watsup?”, he greeted. Yuri was surprised by his best friend's sudden appearance.

“Hey corporate man, I’m good. How’s life?”, he greeted back and hugged his best friend.

“Life’s good. I missed you buddy. I missed this place”, he said as he wandered around the kitchen.

“Yeah, we missed having you here too. So, how’s working? Is it fun?”, he smirked.

“No fun at all. You know, I have to. No choice. Sometimes I envy you guys. Having a life just like you wanted to have”, he sighed.

“Hey, don’t ever feel sorry about it buddy. Sometimes we will never always get what we ever wanted. This is what we called fate Tae. God has fated you to be like what you are right now, so, you need to learn to accept it, got it?”, Yuri said and patted his friend’s back.

“Yeah, got it. You’re always good with this, huh?”, he smiled.

“Hmm..  yeah, you can always count on me buddy. But, next time, I should charge you for giving a consultation like this”, he giggled.

“Yah! I don’t even ask you to give me one”, he cried. Yuri laughed.

“Chillax buddy, chillax. I’m just kidding”, he giggled.

“How’s your life with Yoona?”, he asked.

“Ours are great as usual. We are plan on getting engaged soon”, Yuri replied as he smiled widely.

“Hey, it’s good to hear that. Anyway, congratulations in advance dude!”, Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Thanks buddy. We will let you know when the date is confirmed, okay”, he smiled.

“Yeah, sure, thanks!”, Taeyeon replied. “Alright, I’m going upstairs to check on your boss. See you later dude”, he said as he walked towards the door. Yuri just waved at him.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Coming!”, Sooyoung's voice was heard calling from inside. Taeyeon slowly pulled the door knob and popped his head into the room.

“Hello Mr. Choi, care to receive a guest?”, Taeyeon said.

“Yah, Kim Midget! Get your in!”, Sooyoung shouted as he stood up from his chair. Taeyeon just giggled upon his friend’s reaction.

“How are you buddy?”, Taeyeon asked while giving his friend a hug.

“Never better”, he sighed as he returned the hug.

“So, have you found an assistant of yours?”, he asked while sitting on the couch.

“Well, practically I found one. But this person asked me to hold the post because he had two months notice to end his contract with the company that he work now”, he replied.

“Wow, that’s quite a long time”, Taeyeon said.

“Well, have to. Besides, he’s the only candidate who had a wide knowledge about Japanese cuisine, and he had shown his interest to work here”, he explained.

“Hmm.. if so, I think he might be worth to wait”, Taeyeon smiled.

“Yup, I hope so”, he replied as he tapped his chin. “Hey, do you wanna coffee or something?”, he asked.

“Yeah, coffee will do”, he answered. Sooyoung rose up from the couch and walked to the coffee maker machine that placed next to his desk. He brew the coffee before poured it into the cup and handed it to his friend.

“Thanks buddy”, he said.

“You’re welcome dude. So, how’s your life with Tiff, is everything okay?”, he asked.

“Well, basically not 100% is okay. You know, relationship sometimes has ups and downs. But, yeah, we still can handle it”, he said as he sipped his coffee.

“Yeah, you’re right. Me and Jessi sometimes face the same thing as well. Whether we like it or not, still, life must go on”, he said.

“Yup, I agree. Just as my case, I have to take over my dad’s business whether I like it or not. I have no choice but to take it as a challenge for myself, and to continue my life as usual. It's just I hope that Tiff can have better understanding on my situation at the moment. I'm no longer the old Kim Taeyeon who used to work as a photographer and a restaurant owner”, he sighed.

“Don’t worry buddy, I’m sure she will. Just give her some time”, Sooyoung smiled as he patted his friend’s shoulder.

“So, how’s your wedding preparation? If I’m not mistaken, it’s another 3 months time, right?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Yup, everything goes well so far. We have settled with the booking for wedding dress and the wedding reception venue. Invitation cards are already booked. I will start distribute it a month before our wedding.”, he smiled.

“Good to know that. Don’t forget to send us one. Or else I won’t come”, he said with a straight face.

“Yah! Do I have to remind you again that you’re my best man?” he shouted as he flicked his friend’s forehead.

“Oww! Yah! That’s hurt!”, Taeyeon cried while rubbing his sore forehead.

“Opss.. sorry buddy. I just got carried away with my emotions”, he chuckled.

“Emotion my a**!”, he grunted.

“Hey, I’ve already said I’m sorry okay”, he laughed.

“Yeah, whatever!”, Taeyeon said as he rolled his eyes. “Okay, I need to go now. Or else my ‘queen of the house’ will do her interrogation session on my ‘missing in action’”, he giggled as he stood up from the couch, followed by Sooyoung.

“Okay, I’ll see you around buddy”, he chuckled while giving his friend a hug.

“Yeah, see ya”, he said as he returned the hug. He then walked out of the office room and immediately leaving the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry if this chapter a bit boring. Writer's block attack! @.@

I'm thinking to add another drama in this story. But don't worry, no matter how many dramas of TaeNy, they will back for good at the end of the story.. hehe..

Thank you so much for your comments, and thank you for subscribing and reading my story.

See you guys in the next chapter! *wave*

Sincerely,

Your humble author.