Chapter 56

A Love So Beautiful

**Nice art, huh? Two thumbs up for the artist!

 

 

 

 

“Alright then, I need to end this call now, bye, good night”, Taeyeon ended the conversation.

“Bye”, Tiffany ended the call. He sighed. He felt guilty that he had to lie to her.

“Who’s calling you oppa?”, Nicole asked. If you are wondering who’s Nicole, she is Hyoyeon’s wife.

“Tiffany”, he replied shortly. Taeyeon was standing at the balcony at Hyoyeon’s penthouse. He asked Hyoyeon’s permission to sleepover at his place since he didn’t want to go back to his apartment tonight. He was too upset with his fiance.

“Hey babe!”, Hyoyeon sneaked his hands around his wife’s waist, back hugging her.

“Hey, have you tucked Sulli in her bed yet?”, she asked her husband.

“Yes, she’s in her dreamland now”, he smiled.

“Thanks hubby”, she said as she caressed his arm.

“You’re welcome. Babe, do you mind if you leave me and Taeyeon hyung here for a while? I need to talk to him personally”, he whispered to his wife.

“Sure honey”, she replied. Hyoyeon immediately released the hug.

“Oppa, sorry, I need to get inside to check Sulli in her room”, Nicole made her excuse.

“Yeah, go ahead Nic”, he said as he smiled. Nicole immediately leave them.

“Hyung, can I have a talk with you for a moment?”, Hyoyeon started to speak.

“Sure Hyo, what is it?”, he asked as he shifted his gaze towards his cousin.

“You looked like being distracted. I mean, I noticed that you’re not really focused on our dinner meeting just now. And, you’re having sleepover here which you seldom doing it since I got married. Is everything okay? I mean, is there anything that you want to talk to?”, Hyoyeon tried to dig out. Taeyeon sighed. He took a deep breath before he started to speak.

“Tiffany and I have a bit misunderstanding this morning. I tried to call and send her text messages many times, but she didn’t return any. I thought she’s really upset with me. Then I got bumped with her and Siwon at the hotel where we had our dinner meeting, and they having dinner together. I was so upset until I’ve made my decision to sleepover at your place tonight. I need some space Hyo”, he said as he his hair. Hyoyeon patted his shoulder.

“Oh, so now it explained about your missing during the meeting. It’s not your friend that you got bumped into, right?”, he smirked.

“Sorry Hyo, I had to lie to you because I don’t want to ruin my mood and our meeting”, he apologized.

“It’s okay hyung, I understand. Does she know your whereabouts?”, he asked. Taeyeon shook his head.

“I had lied to her. I told her that I need to settle some urgent work at the office, and will not be coming home tonight”, he said. Hyoyeon let out a small sigh.

“Hyung, whatever you had done to her, or she had done to you will not solve the problem between you two. Both of you need to confront with each other as soon as possible. Don't dragged your problem too long. I'm afraid that it would get worse later”, he advised his cousin.

“I know Hyo. I will try my best not to ruin our relationship. It’s just that I hope she can understand me well, just like Nicole understands you”, he sighed.

“Yeah, I was so lucky that Nicole understands me and my job. I’m sure Tiffany will do the same. It’s about a matter of time, hyung. Just give her some time to think”, Hyoyeon said as he smiled.

“Thanks for your advice Hyo. I think you’re more mature after getting married, huh?”, he chuckled. Hyoyeon let out a soft laugh.

“Yup. Well, life experience has taught us a lot to become mature, hyung”, he smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right”, he replied.

“Alright, it’s already late. We need to go to bed now. Tomorrow we got lots of work to do”, Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah, let’s. Good night Hyo”, Taeyeon said.

“Good night hyung”, Hyoyeon replied. Both of them walked to their respective rooms.


The next morning at TaeNy’s apartment

“DING! DONG!”

“Haishh.. where’s this girl?”, Jessica groaned. This is the fifth time she pressed the doorbell. She was about to press for the sixth time when suddenly the door was swung opened.

“Yeah, what do you want?”, Tiffany asked with a hoarse voice.

“Wahh.. what happened to you Tiff? You look.. messy..”, Jessica said while scanning through her friend’s unmanaged appearance. She continued to ask, “What happened with your voice? And your puffy eyes? Are you crying last night?”, she shot questions at her.

“Just get inside Jessi”, she ordered. Jessica then walked into the apartment and heading to the couch. She still puzzled with her friend's condition. After both of them sat on the couch, she started to ask her again.

“Tiff, care to explain to me?”, she asked. Tiffany sighed.

“He didn’t come home last night. I think he was angry with me”, she said as she facepalmed herself.

Why would he angry with you? There must be something happened between you two”, Jessica tried to dig out.

“I-I got bumped with him at the hotel where me and Siwon had our dinner last night”, she mumbled.

“What?”, Jessica was shocked.

“I think you heard me clearly just now Jessi. I don’t need to repeat it again”, she sarcastically said.

“Okay, okay. I heard it. See, I’ve warned you earlier, right? But you didn’t listen”, she sternly said.

“Haishh.. how will I know he will be there?”, she groaned.

“I don’t know Tiff, you need to confront with him. Otherwise, haishh... I don’t know what will happen. I don’t want it become worse. Both of you are my good friends”, she said sternly.

“I know Jessi. But, how am I supposed to talk to him while he's like trying to distance himself from me?”, she whined.

“It’s up to you to figure it out Tiff. You must do something”, she said. Tiffany silent for a while. Then she let out a soft sigh before she started to speak.

“Alright, I’ll go to his office today”, she said.

“Good to hear that. I will tell director that you’re not feeling well to come for shooting today. Now go shower and get ready. I’ll send you to his office”, Jessica said.

“Thanks Jessi”, she thanked her friend as she rose up from the couch and walked to her bedroom.


At Kim Industries Office Building

“Here’s your coffee boss”, Seohyun placed the coffee mug on his desk.

“Thanks Seo. Do I have any meetings or appointments on today?”, he asked.

“Hmm... let me check. So far you don’t have any”, she said.

“Good. I think I will take half-day leave today. I need to visit my business partner at our restaurant”, he informed.

“Alright boss”, she said while walking out from his room. A few minutes later, Seohyun come back to his room.

“Boss, I think you have a visitor today” She smiled.

“A client?”, he asked curiously.

“Nope”, Seohyun shook her head cutely and she stepped backward slowly.

“Hi Tae!” Tiffany greeted.

“Tiff?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Woot.. woot.. another update with another characters involved.

Thank you so much for the comment guys. I really appreciate it. Happy reading! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.