Chapter 48

A Love So Beautiful

Moving in with you - Part 1


A week later at the restaurant



“Dude, I’m done with my work. Is there anything else for me to do?”, Yuri asked.

“Nope, you can go home now Yul”, Taeyeon replied.

“Thanks buddy. Aaand..., as usual, I’ll sleepover at Yoona’s apartment tonight”, he grinned.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. You and her just like twins, can’t be separated”, he said annoyingly. Yuri laughed upon hearing on what he said.

“Hey, she’s my girlfriend though, and she loved having me around”, he giggled.

“If that so, why don’t you just moving in with her? I think it’s easy for you to be with her all the time”, Taeyeon suggested.

“Woah boss.. are you trying to chase me out from your apartment?”, he furrowed his brows. Taeyeon chuckled.

“No, silly. What I mean is, it will be easier if both of you living together. You don’t have to juggle your time to be in both places”, he said. Yuri scratched his chin, seems like he tried to put a sense on what his friend has said just now.

“Yeah, you’re right buddy. I’ve been thinking about that too. But, so far we have yet to discuss about it. I don’t mind if we’re living together, but, I don’t know what Yoona will think about it”, he said.

“Why don’t you try to ask her first. I’m sure she will like the idea”, Taeyeon said as he patted his friend’s back.

“Hmm.. okay. I hope she will like it. Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow boss!”, Yuri bid him goodbye while grabbing his bag pack and walked to the back door.

“Yeah, see ya!”, he replied as waved his hand to him.

 


At Yoona’s apartment


“Hey hubby, you’re back!”, Yoona greeted him and pecked on his cheek as soon as the door opened.

“Hey baby, have you eaten yet?”, he asked while hugging her and closed the door.

“Yup, already have it. Go shower now. You look tired. I’ll prepare you a hot chocolate then”, she said while patting his arm.

“Ookayyy!”, he grinned and gave a quick peck on her lips as he released the hug. He put his bag pack on the couch and run to the bathroom like a small kid. Yoona laughed at his childish action.

“Choding!”, she said.

Ten minutes later, Yuri already done with his shower and changed his clothes. He then join Yoona at the couch who was busy flipping through the TV channel.

“What are you watching?”, he asked while looking at the TV screen. Yoona put the remote on the table and took the mug, handed it to Yuri.

“Hmm.. I don’t think I’m going to watch it. There’s no interesting program tonight”, she replied as she put her hand onto Yuri’s back head, and gently his hair.

“Babe, do you really like having me around with you here all the time?”, he asked. Yoona suddenly stopped on what she was doing, and furrowed her brows while looking at him.

“Kwon Yuri, what kind of question is that? Are you going to tell me that you already feel bored with me?”, she sternly asked.

“N-no.. I-I don’t mean that. I mean, you know, I’m having sleepover here almost every night. I’m afraid that you will getting bored with me”, he mumbled slowly. Yoona smiled and cupped his face.

“You know that I love you so much, right? How can I get bored with the person I love? Of course I love having you around here Kwon Yuri. In fact, I’m thinking that if.. if..”, she suddenly stuttered on her last word. Her face suddenly blushed. Yuri looked at her curiously.

“If what baby?”, he asked.

“If.. ifyoucouldmoveinwithme”, she mumbled the word faster.

“What is it baby? I can’t hear you”, he whined. She took a deep breath, and slowly released it.

“I said, I’m thinking if you could move in with me”, she said as she shifted her gaze on the floor.

“W-what? W-wow!”, Yuri suddenly speechless. Then he tried to calm himself and started to speak.

“You know what? This is what I’ve been thinking too, babe. I never thought that you will said it first. I thought that you’ll never think about it. Yes, I love it babe, thank you!” he happily said while hugging her. Yoona chuckled.

“So, when are you going to start moving your things here?”, she asked.

“I think I’ll start it by this weekend. Why? Impatient enough, aren’t you?”, he replied as he smirked.

“Y-yah, that’s not what I mean!”, she cried as she playfully hit his chest. Yuri laughed. “Hmm.. it’s already late. Let’s sleep”, he said.

“Carry me to the bed”, Yoona cheekily asked. Yuri chuckled and immediately swiped his hands underneath her body and lifted her. Then he playfully running to the bedroom while carrying her.

“Wohoooo.. I’m moving in with youuuuuu.. “ he shouted happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! How's your weekend so far? I hope you guys will have a great time. So, here's another update, and the reason why I decided to do YoonYul moment here because it will related with TaeNy later. So, for the 2nd part, it will be TaeNy moment again, which related with the same title. 

To my subscribers and readers, thank you for subscribing and reading my story. Also, thank you so much for your comments. Please don't ever get tired in giving your comments because I love reading it! So, see you guys in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.