Chapter 53

A Love So Beautiful

**Hehe.. 

 

 

 

At Kim Industries main office building, Seoul


“Good morning hyung”, Hyoyeon greeted his cousin. He has already waiting for him at the lobby of the office building.

“Good morning to you too Hyo”, Taeyeon greeted him back.

“So, are you ready hyung?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah, I’m ready. Bring it on.. heheh..”, he chuckled awkwardly. He felt so nervous inside actually. Hyoyeon then noticed on his cousin’s awkwardness.

“Hyung, are you okay?”, he asked him worriedly.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay.. I’m okay.. don’t worry”, he assured him with a smile.

“Alright, let’s go”, Hyoyeon said while walking towards the lift, followed by Taeyeon from his back.

“DING!”

A few minutes later the lift door opened and they immediately entered. After reaching the right floor, they went out and walked to the main entrance of the office.

“Good morning Mr. Kims”, Victoria, the office receptionist greeted.

“Good morning Vic”, they greeted her back in unison. Victoria already knew Taeyeon since she worked with Kim Industries. Moreover, he’s the fiance of famous actress and model in Korea, who doesn’t know him, right?

“Vic, is my father here yet?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes Mr. Kim. He’s already waiting for you in his office”, Victoria said.

“Okay, thanks Vic”, he thanked her and both of them immediately entered the office.

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Coming!”, a gruff voice shouted from inside. Hyoyeon slowly draw the door knob, and went inside the room.

“Good morning dad. Taeyeon hyung is here”, Hyoyeon greeted his father. Mr. Kim rose up from his chair and walked towards them.

“Good morning son. Hey, Tae, it’s been a long time since I’m not seeing you. How are you son?”, Mr. Kim greeted his nephew and hugged him.

“Hello uncle. I’m good. Yup, it’s been a long time, huh?”, he smiled.

“Come, let’s have a seat”, Mr. Kim released the hug and lead them to the couch. “Hyo, can you ask Seohyun to bring 3 cups of coffee?”, he said.

“Sure dad”, Hyoyeon replied while walking out of the room.

“So, how’s your dad so far?”, Mr. Kim asked.

“He’s doing fine, uncle. His health condition is a bit better than before”, he replied.

“Yeah. Sometimes I really don’t understand him even though he’s my brother. He liked to stressed him out  whenever he think about Hyori since they got divorced. But I’m glad that everything is okay now. I heard that he’s already forgive your mother, is it true?” he asked.

“Yes uncle. I am glad that both of them were being good. I really missed my old time with them”, he replied with a smile. Soon after, Seohyun come in and bringing a tray with 3 cups of coffee.

“Here’s your coffee Sir”, Seohyun said.

“Tae, let me introduce you to Seohyun. She just started her work here last week, and she will be your PA”, Mr. Kim said. Seohyun smiled and bowed slightly to Taeyeon.

“Hello Seohyun, nice to meet you”, Taeyeon greeted.

“Hello Mr. Kim, nice to meet you too”, she greeted back.

“Alright Tae. Hyo and Seohyun will assist you during your training here. If there’s anything that you want to ask or discuss, you can always ask Hyo, or you can come and see me here. Son, please show your hyung his room. And, don’t forget to introduce him to the rest of the staff, okay?” he said as he patted his son’s shoulder.

“Okay dad”, he replied and nodded his head. After introducing Taeyeon to all staffs, Hyoyeon lead him to his office room.


“Here you go hyung. This is your room. Seohyun’s desk is over there”, Hyoyeon said as he pointed to the working desk outside Taeyeon’s room. Taeyeon nodded. He then continued, “You can take a look at the files on your desk here. All the financial, operational and marketing reports are here. So you can study them one by one. No need to rush hyung, just take your time, okay?”, he said as he patted his cousin’s shoulder.

“Thanks Hyo”, he thanked him.

“Don’t mention it hyung. My room is just next to yours. So, if there’s anything you just come and let me know, okay?”, he said.

“Yeah, sure”, he smiled.

“So, good luck hyung. I need to excuse myself”, Hyoyeon said as he went out of Taeyeon’s room. Seohyun then went back to her working desk.

Taeyeon slowly walked to his desk and took his seat. He sighed as he looked at the pile of files that are on his desk.

“You can do it Kim Taeyeon. Hwaiting!”, he mumbled to himself.

After few hours of studying the company files, he didn't realize that it was already time for lunch. Soon after that, he heard a knock on the door.

“Hey hyung, wanna go out for lunch?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Hmm.. sorry Hyo. I think I can’t join you. I’ve promise with Tiffany to have a lunch together with her at home”, he replied as he smiled.

“Oh, okay, send my regards to her”, he said.

“Yeah, sure. I think I better make my move now before got stuck in traffic”, Taeyeon stood up from his chair.

“Alright, see you after lunch hyung”, Hyoyeon said as he went out of the room. Taeyeon waved at him. He then grabbed his car key and immediately leave his room. He saw Seohyun was still at her desk, typing something on the computer.

“Seohyun shi, why are you still here? Not going out for lunch?”, he asked.

“Oh, sorry Mr. Kim. I need to reply some emails. I’ll go later”, she smiled.

“It’s okay. You can do it later. By the way, I’m going out for lunch right now, and I’ll be back soon”, he said.

“Okay, have a nice lunch”, she replied as she waved at Taeyeon. He nodded and smiled while leaving her desk.


At TaeNy’s apartment

Tiffany was busy preparing food for lunch in the kitchen when her phone suddenly rings.

“Hey babe, watcha’ doin’?”, her fiance asked.

“Preparing food for lunch. Where are you now?”, she asked him.

“Just open the door babe”, he said.

Tiffany immediately ran to the door and opened it. “Babyyyyy...”, she immediately hugged him tightly like they had never seen with each other for a long time.

“Wow, calm down babe. I can’t breathe”, Taeyeon said as he patted her arm.

“Opss.. sorry, hehe..”, she giggled and slowly released the hug. “Come, let’s get inside. I cooked your favorite food for lunch”, she said as she grabbed his wrist and lead him to the kitchen.

“Really? Let’s. I’m hungry”, he said as he rubbed his stomach. He immediately sat on the stool.

“Here’s your bibimbap, kimbap and miso soup”, she said as she placed the plates, bowls and cutlery on the kitchen counter. He started to dig in.

“Wow, this is seriously delicious babe”, he exclaimed happily.

“Really? Eat some more, okay?”, she said as she add the bibimbap on his bowl.

“Thanks babe”, he said while munching his food.

“You’re most welcome honey. So, how’s your first day working? Is everything okay?”, she asked.

“Yeah, so far so good. It’s just that I need to go through lots of files, and sometimes it makes me dizzy”, he chuckled.

“Ah, glad to hear that. It’s okay baby. Since today is your first day, so, don’t force yourself too much, okay?”, she said as she caressed his cheek.

“Don’t worry babe. I have Hyo, uncle Kim and Seohyun to help me”, he smiled.

“Hmm.. I know Hyo and uncle Kim, but, who’s Seohyun?”, she curiously asked.

“She’s my PA babe”, he replied.

“Oh, I see. So, now you have PA, huh?”, JealousFany mode activated.

“Yeah. Of course I should have PA. I’m soon to be CEO of the company though”, he said while sipping his miso soup. He still didn’t noticed that her fiance was jealous.

“Really? Is she pretty?”, she asked in stern voice. Taeyeon could sense her jealousy now.

“Yeah, she’s pretty. But not as pretty as you”, he said as he pinched her cheek.

“Ouchh.. it hurts”, she cried.

“Omo... sorry babe. I know that you’re jealous with my PA”, he said as he caressed her sore cheek.

“No I’m not”, she replied.

“Yes you are”, he teased.

“No I’m not”, she cried.

“Yes you are”, he teased again.

“Fineeee.. yes I am”, she finally admit. He giggled. He leaned closer to his fiance and cupped her face.

“Babe, no matter how beautiful my PA is, I’m not in love with her. I’m crazily in love with you. You’re the reason that I want to live in this world and my heart beats only for you. You are my angel, remember?”, he smiled as he stared lovingly into her eyes. Tiffany nodded her head slowly and pecked his lips.

“I’m sorry”, she mumbled slowly.

“It’s okay sweetheart. Alright, I need to go back to the office. I’ll see you tonight, okay?”, Taeyeon said as he rose up from the stool, followed by Tiffany. They slowly walked to the door.

“Be good okay, I love you”, he said as he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“I love you always. You be good too. Don’t flirt around”, she said as she returned the hug. Taeyeon shook his head and laughed softly. He bid her goodbye and immediately went out of his apartment, heading to the lift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Finally, I managed to finish this chapter. And, the new character has been included in this chapter. So, enjoy reading!

To my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for your patience. Don't forget to leave your comments as well, okay? Really appreciate it. See you again in the next chapter! ^^

Sincerely,

Your humble author.