Chapter 10

A Love So Beautiful

At Yoona’s apartment



Yuri’s POV



I reached at Yoona's apartment around 8.00 p.m. After putting the van at the parking space, I went straight to the elevator of the apartment. Upon reaching the front door of her apartment, I pressed the doorbell.

"DING DONG, DING DONG!"

"Just a minute", her voice was heard shouting from inside. A moment later the door opened.

"Hi hubby!" she greeted me.

"Hi wifey, hmm .. I could smell something delicious from here," I said as I stepped into the apartment.

"I cook your favorite food tonight", she replied with a smile. She pulled my hand and instructed me to sit on the couch.

“Do you need my help baby?”, I shouted from the living room as she was busy arranging the table for our dinner.

“Nah, you don’t have to hubby. Just sit there. I’ll call you after its ready”, she replied.

“Okay”, I said while flipping through the TV channels.  A few minutes later, I slowly dozed off.

“Hubby, wake up”, she slowly caressed my cheek.

“Huh? Sorry I fell asleep”, I said while rubbing my eyes.

“Oh, poor baby, you must be tired”, she said as she my hair.

“Yeah, we’ve got so many customers today”, I replied while stretching my body.

“Come, let’s have a dinner first, okay?” She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from the couch.

“Hmm... this food is seriously delicious babe. You supposed to join me at the restaurant working as a chef”, I said while munching the food.

“Thank you baby, but I’m not interested”, she chuckled.

“Yeah, I know, I’m just kidding babe!”, I laughed.

After we're done with our dinner, Yoona asked me to take a shower while she was washing the dishes.

Soon after done with shower, I went to the bedroom, landing myself at the bed. Later than that Yoona joined me. She leaned closer and hugged my waist.

“I miss spending my time with you hubby”, she said while cuddling onto my chest.

“Me too wifey. Let’s sleep, I’m so tired baby”, I replied and kissed her forehead.

“Good night hubby”, she said as she pecked my lips.

“Good night baby”, I pecked her lips back and soon after that we drift off to sleep.



The same night at JeTi’s apartment



Tiffany’s POV



“Jess, on what time we need to be at the drama casting place?” I asked.

“Hmm.. let me check the schedule. It’s 10.30 on tomorrow morning, why?” she replied.

“Nothing, I’m just asking”, I said.

“Oh, !”, she exclaimed while smack her forehead.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”, I asked while looking at her weirdly.

“I forgot that need to send Yoona to her commercial film shooting location tomorrow”, she replied.

“Oh! On what time is it?”, I asked her back.

“10.00 a.m.”, she sighed.

“It’s okay Jess, I can take a taxi, you don’t have to worry”, I replied.

“No, no, Tiff. I will not allow you to do that. You’re still not familiar with this city”, she said worriedly.

“Hey, it’s okay, besides, I’m from LA you know!”, I said with a smile.

“Yah, I’m from LA too!”, she shouted. Then a few seconds later, she looked at me back with a grin and clicking her fingers.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked, looking at her weirdly.

“I think I can solve the problem”, she said while grabbing her phone and went into the kitchen.



Jessica’s POV



I immediately walk to the kitchen while dialing the number.

“RING, RING, RING!”

“Yoboseyo”, the voice answered.

“Hello Tae”, I said as I herd his voice.

“Hey Sica, what’s up?” he asked.

“Can you do me a favour?” I said with a serious tone.

“What is it Sica?” he asked.

“Can you please help me to send Tiff to her drama casting place tomorrow morning? I need to send Yoona to her shooting location for commercial film at the same time”, I explained.

“Hmm... “ he seemed like in a deep thought. “Okay, at what time should I come?” he asked.

“Around 10.00 a.m.”, I said.

“Alright, I’ll be there tomorrow”, he replied.

“Yeayy.. thanks Tae”, I shouted happily.

“You’re welcome, wait, why are you sound happy?” he asked, smelled something fishy.

“Err.. no, no.. it’s just that I feel relieved because you are willing to help me..heheh..”, I stuttered nervously.

“Oh, okay, no big deal” he replied.

“Alright, good night Tae”, I said, ended our conversation.

“Good night Sica”, he ended the call.

“Fuhh... that was close!”, I said as I exhale. I slowly walk back to the living room. Tiffany still watching TV.

“Whom are you talking with?” she asked.

“Err.. Sooyoung”, I lied. “Tiff, you don’t have to go by taxi tomorrow. I have ask my friend to send you there”, I said.

“Who will that be?”

"A friend of mine", I replied.

"You don't have to do that Jess. I'm okay with it", she said.

“No Tiff, I feel bad. You don't have to worry, he's my best friend", I smiled.

"He? Do I know him?" she asked.

"Haishh.. you're asking too much Tiff. Just believe me okay. Alright, I'm sleepy, good night", I said as I immediately walk to my bedroom, try to avoid from being caught by Tiffany. I giggled while I enter to my room, thinking about my impish plan for both of them tomorrow.



The next morning



Tiffany’s POV

It’s 9.30 in the morning. I still in my bedroom, getting dressed and get ready to go to the drama casting location.

“Tiff, “, Jessica shouted while knocking the door.

“Come in Jess”, I said. Slowly the door is opened.

“Tiff, I need to go now, Yoona is waiting for me. My friend will come to fetch you at 10.00”, she said.

“Okay, I’ll see you later, drive safely”, I replied as I bid her goodbye.

Half an hour later, I heard a doorbell sound. “He must be here”, I said.

Without a reason, my heart suddenly beating fast. I curiously walk to the door.

I slowly opened the door and I was totally shocked when I saw a figure who was standing in front of me.

"Hi Tiff, good morning", Taeyeon greeted with smile.

"So, it's you!", I exclaimed, still in shocked.

“Err.. yeah, it’s me, Taeyeon, why?”, he asked.

“Jessica said that her friend will fetch me, but she didn’t mentioned that her friend is you", I replied.

“Yeah, she called me last night. She said that she need to send Yoona to her shooting location, that’s why she ask my help to fetch you”, he said.

“Haishh.. that Sica, I'll get her later!”, I grumbled. He giggled.

“Come, shall we go now? he politely asked.

“Y-yeah.. let’s go”, I said while walked out and closed the door.
 


At drama casting location



Taeyeon’s POV



We arrived at the location around 10.15 a.m.

“Alright, here we are”, I said as I stop my car in front of the tall building.

“Thank you so much”, she thanked me.

“You’re welcome.. err.. wait..”, I went out from the car and opened the door for her.

“T-thanks”, she said.

“No need to mentioned. Err.. on what time should I pick you up?”, I asked.

“It’s ok, I can take a taxi”, she replied.

“No, no.. I insist Tiff”, I said bluntly.

“Hmm.. okay then, you can come around 1.00 p.m.”, she said.

“Alright, I’ll pick you up later then we go for lunch, okay?”, I smiled.

“Okay, thanks once again”, she said. Suddenly she came closer to me and kissed my cheek.

“Y-you’re w-welcome”, I was shocked and blushed as I can feel my face heat up.

“I’ll see you later, bye”, she said. I saw her cheeks blushed red.

“B-bye”, I bid goodbye to her and slowly get into my car.

Omo, did she just kissed my cheek?

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my chingus! Sorry for the late update. I was super busy with my work last 2 days.

Finally I managed to complete this chapter. Hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment!

See you guys in the next chapter! :)