Chapter 17

A Love So Beautiful

 

Later at their dating place


Taeyeon’s POV


We arrived in front of the restaurant building about one hour later. I quickly exited from the car and went to her door to open it. As she went out from the car, I said to her, “Tiff, can you please close your eyes for a while?”

“Mwo?” she asked.

“Just close your eyes, please?”, I begged.

“Hmm.. okay”, she said as she closed her eyes.

“Here, hold my hand”, I held out my hand and I grabbed her hand and put it on the top of mine.

I slowly walked while holding her hand as we enter to the main entrance of the restaurant.

“Good evening and welcome Mr. Kim, Miss Hwang”, the waiter greeted us.

“Thank you”, we said in unison.

“This way please Sir, Madam”, the waiter lead us to the place.

Soon we arrived at the place that has been arranged earlier. I lead Tiffany to her seat, and slowly pull out the chair for her. “Tiff, please have a seat here”, I said as I guide her to her seat.

“Thank you”, she said.

“You’re welcome babe”, I replied as I rushed to my seat.

“Now, you can open your eyes”, I said.

She slowly opened her eyes, and she gasped for a while.

“Tae, this is.. wow.. I never expected this”, she said.

“Well, since it’s our first date, I really want it to be the special and memorable one for us”, I uttered with a smile.

“Thank you so much honey”, she thanked me while caressing my hand.

“Don’t mentioned it babe,” I said as I winked at her.

Later, the waiter came and served us with the food and drinks that I have ordered earlier. After having our dinner, I called the waiter and whispered to him, instructed him to do what I have planned earlier. He nodded and immediately leave us while heading to the restaurant building.

Then, suddenly the slow music echoed around the place. I rose up from my seat and walked towards Tiffany, and I held out my hand to her.

“Tiffany Hwang, would you like to dance with me?”, I said. She held my hand and immediately rose up from her seat, “Yes, I’d love to!”. Then I stand straightly, facing at her, and put my left hand on her waist, while the other hand intertwined with her hand. She then put her hand on my shoulder, and we started to dance, following the rhythm of the music played.

“Do you like the place and its food babe?”, I asked her softly.

“Yes, this is just great. Thank you baby for what you have done”, she said and put her both hands around my neck. I put both of my hands around her waist. “You’re most welcome babe”, I said. Then she leaned closer to me and our eyes met with each other. I stared at her pink soft lips, and slowly kissed it. Then our kiss turned into the hot and passionate one. We slowly released the kiss and I place my forehead on to hers. She was blushing madly.

“I love you Tiffany Hwang”, I said and kissed her lips again.

“I love you too Kim Taeyeon”, she replied and rubbed her nose on mine.

“I have another surprised for you, can you please wait here?”, I asked as I slowly released the hug.

“Okay”, she said. I immediately walked to the table and grabbed the flower bouquet and the red box that have been placed by the waiter earlier while we’re dancing. I walked back towards her.

“Happy first date babe”, I said as I handed the flower bouquet and the red box to her.

“Baby, you don’t have to do this for me”, she replied while took the things that I handed to her.

“I insist babe. Now open the box”, I said.

She slowly opened the box, and suddenly she said, “Oh my God! This is so beautiful!”

“Do you want me to put this on you?” I asked softly.

“Yes, please”, she said while handed the box to me.

I took the box from her hands and slowly took out the necklace and put it on her neck. “There you go”, I said.

“Wow.. this is so beautiful baby, thank you!”, she said while looked at the necklace, and hugging me.

“You’re welcome babe, it looks beautiful on you”, I said while looking at her neck.

“You’ve done so much for me tonight baby, I don’t know what to say”, she said with teary eyes and her voice started to cracked.

“Shhh.. you don’t have to say anything sweetie. I really wanted to do this all for you” I said while rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. “Come, let’s sit there”, I said while pointing to the bench which is located not far from the dining table. We intertwined our hands and heading to the bench. We slowly sat down and I put arm around waist, while she leaned her head on my shoulder. Basically, the bench is facing to the sea. The ambiance is so peaceful and comfortable. Suddenly she broke the silence.

“Tae, remember last time while we’re having our lunch at your restaurant, you wanna tell me something important about you”, she said.

“Ah, yes, I almost forgot about that”, I replied.

“What is it baby? she said while caressing my hand.

I took a deep breath, and exhale it slowly, tried to gathered some courage to spill it out to her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyooo chingus! How's your weekend so far? Hope you guys enjoy it.
Hope you guys like this update too. Sorry if it's boring coz I'm not good in writing a romantic scene.. heheh..
To my subscribers, gomawo, thank you so much for spending your time reading my story!
Ta nyo o gesseoyo (see you guys later!) ;)