Chapter 16

A Love So Beautiful

 

Three days later...
 

Author’s POV

Taeyeon had just came back from his photoshoot assignment in Busan. As soon as he arrived at his apartment, he called his best friend, Sooyoung to get the details about their plan for his official date with Tiffany that will be on tomorrow’s tonight. After Sooyoung informed about the whole plan to him, both of them went to the place where Sooyoung had suggested to him.

 


 

“Hmm.. it’s beautiful Soo.. I like it!” he said.

“You like it?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, I like it.. no.. I love it man! This is beyond perfect!” I said excitedly.

“Alright, since you love it, then we just proceed with all the arrangements that me and Jessi have made earlier. The assistant from the flower shop will be coming in any minute. Jessi and I will deal with the rest early on tomorrow morning”, he explained.

“Thanks buddy, I owe you so much”, Taeyeon said.

“Don’t mention it Tae, I would do anything for the sake of my best friend happiness” he said with a smile.

“Oh, yeah, one more thing. Jessi asked me to inform you that you need to send Tiffany to her drama shooting location on tomorrow morning, so both of us can proceed with the arrangements of the plan on tomorrow”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay, no problem”, Taeyeon replied.

“Alright buddy, it’s already late. Let’s go home now”, Sooyoung said. Both of us left the place, heading back to our respective apartment.


The next morning

 

Taeyeon’s POV


I woke up early in the morning as usual. After taking a shower and get dressed, I immediately went out from my apartment, heading to the lift and to the car park. Last night I had agreed with Tiffany to have breakfast together before sending her to the drama filming location.

I reached in front of her apartment building around 8.00 a.m., but she still has not appeared yet. I decided to call her.

RING! RING! RING!

There’s no answer. I tried to redial the number.

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo”, a sleepy voice answered.

“Hello beautiful, are you still sleeping?” I asked.

“Hmm.. yeah.. what time is it?” she asked me back.

“It’s already 8.00 a.m. baby. Wakey, wakey”, I said.

“What?? Omo.. I overslept! Damn!”, she panicked.

“Hey, chillax baby! You still got the time, right?” I tried to calm her down.

“Yeah, right.. give me 30 minutes to get ready, okay?”, she said.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you at downstairs”, I replied.


30 minutes later...


I was playing games on my phone when suddenly I heard someone running to my direction.

“Babyyyyyy.. I’m sorryyy..” the voice echoed.

I looked at the running girl and smiled while said, “Hey baby, it’s okay”.

“Sorry for keep you waiting”, she said while hugged me and kissed my cheek.

“Nah, not a big deal baby. Let’s have a breakfast”, I said as I returned her hug and open the car’s door for her. Then, I continued driving to the nearby cafe which is located about ten minutes from her apartment building.

After having our breakfast, I send her to the shooting location. Before I bid goodbye to her, I remind her to be ready for our dinner date tonight.

“Babe, I’ll pick you up at 8.00 p.m. okay?”, I said.

“Okay baby”, she replied as she caressed my cheek.

“I got to go now. I’ll see you tonight, love you”, I said as I pecked at her lips.

“Love you to baby, bye”, she replied and pecked my lips.

“Bye”, I waved at her while walking to my car and went straight to the restaurant.


The awaited night has arrived...


Tiffany’s POV


After returned from the shooting location, I rushed to the bathroom, took a shower and wearing the newly dress that I bought earlier. I wear a simple short sleeveless black dress and putting a simple makeup and just let my hair down. “Perfect”, I said while spun around in front of the mirror.

DING DONG!

I heard the doorbell sound. It must be him.

“Tiff, Taeyeon is here”, Jessica shouted from the living room.

“Coming”, I said while grabbing my purse and went out from my room.

“Hey, you look stunning Tiff. Your prince is already here to pick you up”, Jessica said.

“Thanks Jess. Got to go now. Bye!”, I said as I walked to the door.

“Bye, and have fun you two!”, she replied and winked at me.

“Hey princess.. Wow.. you look so gorgeous babe!”, Taeyeon said as he kissed my cheek.

“Hey baby, you look handsome too”, I replied while scanning at his attire.

Basically, he wears a black suit with black shirt, and it really suits with my dress.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Yup, let’s go”, I said while clinging my arms on to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my chingus! Sorry for the late update.. 
I'm quite busy with my work these few days.. the works keep piling up like hell.. T.T
Sorry again if its a bit boring.. *bow*
See you guys soon in the next chap!
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.