Chapter 19

A Love So Beautiful

 

Three months later


Author’s POV


It’s been three months since Taeyeon and Tiffany become a couple. They were very much in love, often meeting with each other, and having a sleepover during weekend at their respective places is a must. However, recently Tiffany was so busy with her drama promotions, and also engaged with her commercial film shootings, and it has made her having less time to spend with her beloved boyfriend. Although Taeyeon felt a bit frustrated, but he tried to understand her girlfriend's job.

This weekend, once again, Tiffany couldn’t spend her time with Taeyeon. So, Taeyeon has decided to went home to visit his father at Gwangju. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, Taeyeon’s father is a successful businessman in Seoul, but he prefer to stay at his old mansion in Gwangju. His main office building also located in Gwangju. The company’s branch in Seoul was operated by his business partner. This also explains why Taeyeon using Ferrari. It was a gift from his father after he successfully completed his studies at university. But, Taeyeon likes to be independent. He doesn’t like to be pampered with his father’s wealth and he also doesn’t want to work at his father’s company.

Being a photographer is his dream since childhood, because her mother liked to take photos of him since he was a baby until the time she divorced with his father. That's the only memories that could remind him about his mother.


At Kim Mansion


Taeyeon’s POV


I drive my car slowly when I reached in front of the mansion’s gate. Since it operated automatically, I opened it using my key remote. Only me, my father and the mansion workers have the gate key.

I park my car in front of the mansion’s foyer. As soon as I exited from my car, Uncle John, the mansion’s caretaker greeted me.

“Annyeong Taeyeon, it’s nice to have you back at home”, he said.

“Annyeong Uncle John, how are you?” I replied and hugged him.

“I’m good son. Your dad miss you so much”, he said with a smile.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m here uncle. I miss him too”, I said while carrying my backpack and walking into the mansion.

“Your dad is still at his office. He will be back in an hour”, he said while heading to the living room.

“Alright uncle, I want to have a rest at my room for a while. Three hours of driving makes me really tired”, I said.

“Okay son, have a good rest. I will call you when the dinner is ready”, he replied.

“Thank you uncle”, I thanked him while heading to my room which located at the upstairs.


Later that night

 

After taking a shower and get dressed, I heard a knock at the door.

“Taeyeon, the dinner is ready”, Uncle John shouted.

“I’ll be there in a minute”, I said while combing my hair.

I went out from my room, and walked slowly, heading to the dining room.

“Hey son, how are you doing?”, my father greeted.

“Hi dad, I’m good”, I said while hugging him.

“Come, let’s eat. John, join us”, he said.

“It’s okay Mr. Kim. You and Taeyeon eat first. I got some work to do, excuse me”, Uncle John said as he excused himself.

Uncle John has worked with my family since I was born. Since my mother left us, he and the maids have took care of us, and we have treated him as a family.

“So, Taeyeon, how’s your work and business so far?”, my father asked while munching his food.

“Everything went well dad” I replied.

“Good. So, care to join me to go fishing on tomorrow? We haven’t done that since you moved to Seoul” he asked.

“Yeah, I’d love to” I said.

“How’s your business dad?”, I asked him back.

“Went well too”, he replied. “Well, have you consider about my offer to handle my branch in Seoul?” he asked.

“Dad, I’ve already told you many times, I’m not interested in your business”, I answered straightly.

“I’m sorry son. I know you’re not interested. But as a matter of fact, you’re the one who will inherited my business when I’m gone”, he said.

“Can we not talking about this now?” I said as I started to feel annoyed.

“Okay, let’s just eat”, he said while continue eating.

After having dinner, we went to the living room. I flipped through the channel on TV, but I get bored after a while. I excused myself, and rose up from the couch, heading to my room. Before that, my father reminded me to get up early on tomorrow morning as we will going out for fishing.

I landed myself on the bed, started to think of what my father have said during our dinner. As much as I wanted to help him, I can’t help myself to leave of what I have earned. Photographing is my passion, and it's hard for me to switch myself to do something that I hate to do. Gosh, I wish I don't have a rich father in my life!

I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard a beep sound from my phone. I peeked at the screen, and it's a text sending by my beloved girlfriend.

BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Hey baby! Sleep already?

I smiled, and replied her text.


BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

Not yet. It’s late already. Why are you not sleeping?


BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

I just came back from shooting. Gosh, it’s so tiring!
By the way, why are you not calling or texting me today? I miss you so much!

 

BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

I’m sorry baby. I went straight away from restaurant to Gwangju.
I’m tired too with the long journey.


BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

It’s okay baby. Anyway, when are you coming back to Seoul?


BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

This Sunday afternoon. Why?


BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Just asking. Can you please come to my apartment and having a sleepover here.
I miss having you around.


BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

Okay. I miss having you around too!
I need to sleep early tonight babe, tomorrow I will going out for fishing with my dad.


 
BEEP! BEEP!

From: My Eye smile Angel

Wow, that’s fun! I wish I can join you.
Have fun with you dad okay!
Good night baby, sleep well, dream of me tonight!
Love you, muahhh!!!


BEEP! BEEP!

To: My Eye smile Angel

Thank you baby.
Good night and sleep well too!
Love you more, muahhh!!!


I put my phone on the desk, set the alarm clock and slowly drift off to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello chingus! ^^
Thank you for your comments. Hope you guys like the update.
See you guys in the next chapter!
 
Sincerely,
 
Your humble author.