Chapter 78

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeNy in Titanic version! LOL!**

 

 

“I heard that Taeyeon has returned to Seoul. He’s back!”, she whispered.

“Jinja?”, Tiffany was surprised.

“Yes, he’s already here. But I don’t know where did he really stay right now. Probably at his father’s mansion”, Jessica lied.

“Oh, really? Hmm.. he still mad at me, I guess”, she mumbled.

“Haishh.. don’t think about that too much, okay. Alright, let’s get into the car”, Jessica said while opening the back compartment and helping her friend and her younger sister to put their luggage inside. Upon completion of all, Jessica start to drive the car, and immediately leaving the airport.


Meanwhile at TaeNy’s apartment

“Alright guys. Jessica just texted me. They are on the way from the airport to here. So, they will arrive about 40 minutes from now. Let’s get ready!”, Sooyoung said while clapping his hands. All of them including Sooyoung, Yuri, Amber, Victoria, Hyoyeon and Nicole were busy helping with each other in decorating and arranging the place with decorations, and also foods and drinks.  While Seohyun and Yoona monitoring the delivery man from the florist shop who was busy arranging the flower bouquets around the living hall. Taeyeon have asked Seohyun to buy ten bouquets of pink and white roses. Seohyun was looking at the flowers that have been arranged when suddenly her phone rings.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, she answered the call.

“Hi Seo. How’s everything?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Everything is running smoothly, boss. Don’t worry”, Seohyun replied.

“Okay, just checking”, he said.

“Anyways, where are you? I didn’t see you at your room after I leave the office”, Seohyun asked.

“Hmm.. somewhere. Just call me as soon as they arrive, okay?”, he reminded her.

“Okay boss”, Seohyun replied.

“Thanks Seo”, Taeyeon thanked her as he ended the conversation.

“Don’t mention it boss”, Seohyun said, and she ended the call.


40 minutes later

“Alright guys, ready?”, Sooyoung asked as he whispered to them. Yuri and the rest raised up their thumbs as a sign that they are ready to surprise the birthday girl. As soon as the door was opened...

“Surprise!!!!”, all of them shouted to the birthday girl.

“Omo! Oh my god!”, Tiffany was shockingly surprised as she still holding the door knob. All of them started to sing birthday song to her.

“Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukha hamnida
Sarang haneun Tiffany shi
Saengil chukha hamnida”

“Just make your wish, and blow the candles, unnie”, Yoona said as she hold the birthday cake. Tiffany immediately closed her eyes and make a wish.

“I wish Taeyeon were here with me to celebrate my birthday together”

After done making a wish, she blew the candles. All of them clapped their hands happily.

“DING! DONG!”

“Let me get the door”, Jessica said as she ran towards the door.

“Hey Jessie”, Taeyeon greeted her.

“Hi Tae. Listen, don’t make her cry again, okay? She’s so miserable without you”, Jessica said.

“I know Jessie. Same here. I miss her so much”, Taeyeon replied.

“Alright, I’ll call her right now”, Jessica said as she went back inside. She immediately walked towards Tiffany.

“Who’s that Jessie?”, Tiffany asked.

“Someone wants to see you, Tiff”, Jessica replied as she grabbed her friend’s wrist. Both of them walked towards the door. The door was slightly opened.

“Just go and see who is it. We will wait for you inside”, Jessica smiled as she patted her friend’s back.

“Oo..kay”, Tiffany just looked at her weirdly, and slowly she opened the door. She went outside, and closed the door back. As soon as she turned her back, she was startled by a familiar figure who was standing behind her.

“Happy birthday Miss Tiffany Hwang!”, the voice calmly greeted her.

“T-tae?”, she stuttered, still stood frozen with a confused look.

“Yes, it’s me”. he smiled. “Hmm.. this is for you”, he said as he handed a bouquet of white and pink roses with a red heart-shaped gift box to her. Tiffany slowly took them while her eye still gazing at her fiance’s face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”, Taeyeon asked, looking at her worriedly. Tiffany’s gaze still locked with Taeyeon. She still can’t believe that her wish has come true.

“Am I dreaming?”, she mumbled to herself, loud enough to be heard by her fiance.

“Hey, you’re not dreaming, baby. I’m here”, Taeyeon said softly. He leaned closer and hugged her.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for leaving you. My life was so miserable for the past two weeks. I can’t live without you”, his voice started to crack. Tiffany hugged him back, buried her face in his chest. Softly she cries.

“I miss you. I miss you so much. I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you. I-I..”, she said while sobbing.

“Shhh... it’s okay baby. We made a mistake. I’m glad that we finally realized it before it’s too late. You know what, it has been said that foolish people never learn from their mistakes, and smart people learn from their own mistakes. So, that means we are the smart one”, Taeyeon said as he joked while caressing her back gently. Tiffany let out a soft chuckle.

“There, you look more beautiful when you smile”, he said while caressing her cheek. Tiffany was blushed. Taeyeon then caressed her lips gently with his thumb and kissed it softly. The kiss then turned into a passionate kiss as they poured all their feelings inside. While they were busy kissing, suddenly the door swung opened.

“Tiff, I think we shou... oppsss.. sorry!”, Jessica said as she closed the door immediately and went back inside.

“Eh, why are you still here? I asked you to call the birthday girl to cut this cake”, Sooyoung asked as he looked at his wife confusingly. Jessica leaned closer to him and whispered.

“They were busy ‘abusing’ with each other”, she whispered as she giggled.

“Ohhh... got it!”, he nodded his head and chuckled.

“Let them be for a while”, Jessica smiled.

“Babe, I want my kiss too”, Sooyoung pouting his lips as he wanted to be kissed by his wife.

“Yah! I can give you more than that at home, not in here!”, she exclaimed while playfully smacking his arm.

“Oww.. it hurts!”, he cried as he caressed his sore arm.

“Don’t be such a baby! Let’s go there and eat.. go, go, go!”, she said as she shoved her husband’s back to the table where the food and drinks have been placed.


Back with TaeNY

“Where have you been all this while?”, Tiffany asked, still hugging her fiance.

“Hmm.. I stayed at my mom’s mansion. Where else I can go? Besides, I missed having them around”, he smiled.

“Yeah, I missed your mom and Aimi too”, she said.

“Yeah, like I don’t know. You miss your shopping buddies, huh?”, he smirked as he .

“Yah! I really meant what I said!”, she whined as she pouted.

“Omo.. I’m just kidding, babe. Please don’t get mad at me!”, he frantically said.

“Pabo! How can I get mad at you? But, you really hurt my heart here”, she pouted as she pointed at her chest. Taeyeon leaned closer to her chest and kissed it there.

“There, better?”, he asked. Tiffany shook her head cutely. She leaned closer and whispered something to him. “Ohhh.. someone’s trying to be naughty here!”, he nodded as he grinned.

“Shut up!”, she blushed madly and playfully hit his chest. Taeyeon just laughed upon looking at her blushing face.

“Let’s get inside. They’re waiting for us”, Taeyeon said as he released the hug and intertwined their hands together while walking towards the door. He pulled the door knob and slowly pushed the door.

“Oh, finally! Here’s our birthday princess. Let’s cut the cake!”, Jessica said while grabbing her friend’s wrist, dragging her to the table where the birthday cake has been placed. She handed the plastic cutter to the birthday girl, and she started cutting the cake. Everyone in there clapped for her.

“Thank you so much guys for this. I feel so touched for what you guys have done to me. I really appreciate it”, she said as her voice started to crack. Taeyeon who was standing beside her immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulder, tried to soothe her from crying.

“You’re welcome dear. You should thank to your fiance too. He’s the planner for all these. We’re just helping him, that’s all”, Jessica said as she smiled.

“Thank you baby”, Tiffany thanked him as she kissed him on his cheek. “Aww..so sweet!”, all of them cheered happily for the couple.

“You’re most welcome”, he replied with a smile.

“Alright guys, let’s continue to eat!”, Sooyoung shouted.

“Shikshin!”, all of them shouted at him back. LOL!


A few hours later

“Thank you guys for helping us, and thank you for coming”, Taeyeon and Tiffany thanked them. All of them eventually leave the apartment after helping the couple to clean up their place. After bid their friends goodbye, both of them walked towards the couch. Tiffany leaned her back at the couch, still have jet lag since she just arrived after a long flight from LA. Taeyeon then sat beside her, and gestured her to lie down. Tiffany complied, and slowly landed her head on his lap. Taeyeon slowly her hair, staring at her lovingly.

“Tired?”, he asked. Tiffany nodded her head slowly.

“Hmm.. yeah. My body is aching”, she said as she slowly closed her eyes.

“I think you should have a rest. Go to bed and sleep, okay?”, he said.


“Sleep with me”, she pleaded.

“I’m not sleepy yet, babe. You’re tired, and you need a rest”, he said.

“But I want you to sleep with me. I don’t want to wake up later and find out that you will leave me again”, she whined. Taeyeon just chuckled.

“I’m not going anywhere, babe. I’m not going to leave you again, I promise”, he smiled.

“Baby, can I ask you something?”, she asked while playing with Taeyeon’s hand.

“Sure, what is it?”, he replied as he playfully bite her hand.

“Oww.. it hurts!”, she cried.

“Sorry, can’t help!”, he giggled and caressed the bite marks on her hand.

“Did you leave me because I didn’t tell you about Siwon?”, she asked. He keep silence for a while before he started to speak.

“Hmm.. yeah, sort of”, he replied. Tiffany immediately got up and stared at his face worriedly. She worried that Taeyeon will upset as her question seems like not in the right time to be asked.

“Why are you get up?”, he asked as he furrowed his brows.

“I-I suppose not to bring up this matter again, am I?”, she replied nervously. Taeyeon just smiled, and grabbed her wrist, pulled her to sit on his lap. He hugged her waist, while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Let’s not talk about that anymore, okay? What past is past. I’m sure you must have a reason on not telling me about him. But, next time please, don’t keep it to yourself, okay? I don’t want you to get hurt, just like what he did on you”, he said calmly.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to hurt your feeling, that’s why I didn’t tell you about him. But still, it’s my fault. What will happen if you’re not in there right on the time when he tried to hurt me? The situation might become worse. And, there’s no other person to be blame other than me”, she said as her voice started to crack.

“Shh.. it’s okay, baby. Let it be a lesson for us, okay?”, he caressed her back, tried to soothe her.

“Thank you for being so considerate to me. I love you so much”, she said as she smashed her lips on top of his and kissed him passionately.

“Alright, you need to rest baby. We can continue this later”, he giggled. Tiffany pouted. “Aigoo.. don’t give me that pout. You know I can’t handle it”, he said while kissing her cheek.

“Sleep with me then”, she insist.

“Fine.. let’s go!”, he said as he got up from the couch and carried her fiance to the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Yeayyy! TaeNy is back! ^^

Hope you guys like the chapter. As I mentioned earlier, this fanfic will end soon, and I will try to update it as soon as possible.

To my subscribers and readers, thank you so much for your support. Keep on commenting guys! ;)

Sincerely,

Your humble author.