Chapter 70

A Love So Beautiful

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Come on Tiff, pick up the phone now!”, Jessica was pacing back and forth in her office room, frantically nervous when Tiffany still not picking up her call.


“RING! RING! RING!”


“Hello”, a man’s voice was heard through the line.

“!”, Jessica yelled.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” Siwon asked.

“Where’s Tiff?”, Jessica sternly asked.

“Calm down will you? She’s not here. She went to the ladies room”, he replied calmly.

“Tell her to call me right now! N.O.W! This is the matter of life and death!”, Jessica yelled.

“Okay, okay, I will”, he said as he rolled his eyes. He was about to ask Jessica another question when suddenly the phone line was disconnected.

“Geez, what’s going on with her? Maybe she’s having PMS I think”, he mumbled as he shook his head. He then put back Tiffany’s phone on the table.

“Who’s calling?”, Tiffany asked as she sat back on her chair. Siwon was startled by her voice.

“Your manager, Jessica. She asked you to call her back immediately. She said it’s about a matter of life and death”, he informed.

“What? A matter of life and death? What she meant by that?”, she furrowed her brows.

“How am I supposed to know? Just call her now, Tiff”, Siwon said.

“Okay”, she immediately grabbed her phone from the table and dialed Jessica’s number.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo”, Jessica answered.

“Hey Jessie, what’s up?”, she asked her curiously. She stood up from the chair, and signaled to Siwon that she wanted to go outside.

“Tiff, Taeyeon saw you and Siwon just now. He was there”, Jessica nervously said.

“W-what? Are you serious? H-how did you know?”, she stuttered.

“He called me just now. He asked me whether we’re having a lunch together, and I had lied to him. I didn’t know he was there”, her voice sounds nervous.

“Oh god. What am I supposed to do Jessie?”, she asked. Her voice sounds like she was about to cry.

“Haishh.. I’ve warned you about this earlier, right? Why you didn’t listen to me?”, Jessica sternly said. She also didn’t know what to do. “Tiff, listen. I’ll try to call him again. Just leave the restaurant right now and go straight to his office. I’m sure he’s on his way back to his office. Explain to him everything when you seeing him, okay. I’m on my way to his office right away after this”, she suggested.

“O-okay, thanks Jessie”, she thanked her friend. Jessica then ended the call. Siwon then walked out of the restaurant after he settled the restaurant bill, and he slowly approached Tiffany who was still standing outside of the restaurant with a miserable look.

“What happened Tiff?”, Siwon asked, looking at her confusedly.

“M-My fiance, he saw us here. I’ve lied to him. I told him that I had a lunch with Jessie. I-I just didn’t want him to freak out. Gosh, I’m so screwed up!”, she buried her face in her palms.

“Really? Hmm.. good. Let him be”, Siwon smirked.

“What did you say?”, Tiffany furrowed her brows.

“I said, let him be. He don’t deserve you, Tiff. He only think about his business, not you. I-I always think about you Tiff, I-I like you..” he said. Tiffany was taken aback by his sudden confession.

“How dare you said that to me Siwon. I’ve already engaged for god sake, and you know that. I thought you treat me as your friend, not the other way around!”, she said with anger.

“Tch, like I care! Just admit that you like me too, right Tiff? You won’t lie to your fiance by telling him that you had a lunch with Jessica if you don't wanna go out with me”, he smirked.

“SLAP!!!”

“Don’t you ever dare to say that, you liar!”, she yelled. Siwon felt so offended and angry, and he roughly grabbed Tiffany's wrist and pinned her to the wall.

“Let me go you bastard!”, she screamed as she struggled to escape from Siwon.

“THUD!!!”

“Arghhh.. damn it!”, Siwon groaned loudly, feeling the unbearable pain at his back head. He turned around and earning a punch at his face.

“Stay away from her!”, the voice yelled as he grabbed Siwon’s collar, and he was about to give another punch at his face when Siwon quickly covered his face with his arm.

“Arghh.. p-please.. d-don’t punch at my face. I-it will ruin my image”, he weakly said as he looked helplessly.

“Why you.. after what you have done to her, you still have guts to think about your ruin image, huh?”, he said while giving another punch at Siwon’s stomach. The punch had caused Siwon to fell down on the floor.

“Arghhh... s-stopp it.. p-pleasee...”, he begged while pressing his hand at his stomach.

“Don’t you dare to get near her again. I’m warning you for the last time. Or else, I will damage your face until you didn’t recognize yourself if you ever tried to harm her again. Now, get lost punk!”, he yelled.

“Oo-okay..”, he nodded his head weakly, still groaning on his pain. After a few minutes later, the hotel security guards came, and the man told them about what had just happened. The security guards then helped Siwon to get up from the floor and brought him to the security’s office.

Tiffany who had been standing not far from Siwon and the man suddenly rushed at him, crying in fear.

“Taeee.. I’m sorryyy”, she hugged him tight and buried her face on his chest while still crying.

“Shhh.. it’s okay... don’t cry”, Taeyeon said as he gently rubbed her back, tried to soothe the crying girl.

“I-I’m sorry I lied to you”, she said while still sobbing.

“I know. Jessie called me just now. Let’s go, I’ll send you home”, he replied softly as he released the hug and put his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany then slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“W-what about my car? I came here by myself”, she said.

“Just leave it there. I’ll ask my staff to send it back home later”, he replied. Both of them walked towards the main entrance of the hotel.

On the way back to their apartment, Taeyeon just keep silence, not a single word came out of his mouth. Tiffany knew that he's still mad about the lying thing, and she didn't dare to utter any words to him. She just hold his free hand and sat quietly at the passenger’s seat. They arrived in front of their apartment building about an hour later. Taeyeon pulled up the car and dashed out to the passenger’s side to open the door for his fiance.

“Y-you’re not c-coming?”, she asked nervously as she went out of the car.

“Nope, I have a meeting with client. I’ll see you tonight”, he replied as he gave a small smile. Tiffany was about to hug him, but he immediately running back to the driver’s seat, and started to drive his car, leaving Tiffany dumbfoundedly. Tears started to fall down her cheeks, and slowly she walked into the apartment building.


Later that night, at TaeNy’s apartment

It’s already past 12 in the midnight, but Taeyeon still not returned home yet. Tiffany was pacing back and forth, feeling nervous and worried at the same time. Taeyeon rarely come home this late. She didn’t dare to call or text him since he looks as he trying to avoid himself from her. Tired of crying and waiting, she slowly fell asleep on the couch.

Taeyeon finally returned home one hour later. He slowly opened the door, and he found out the light in the living room still on. He slowly walked towards the couch, and he was surprised to find that her fiance was asleep on the couch.

“Haishh.. why is she sleeping here?”, he mumbled, and slowly he tiptoed towards the couch. He put his laptop bag on the coffee table, and loosening his necktie. He kneeled down in front of the sleeping girl, and her bangs gently. He looked at her swollen puffy eyes.

“She must have cried a lot”, he sighed. Slowly he lifted her from the couch and carried her to the bed. He carefully laid her down, and pulled the covers up over her. He was about to walk out of the bedroom when he suddenly heard his name called.

“Tae, are you still mad at me?”, she asked him softly. Tiffany was awake and she leaned her back against the headboard. Taeyeon stood still in the doorway, none a single word out of his mouth.

“Tae?”, she asked again.

“I’m sorry, I’m tired. I’ll sleep on the couch”, he said.

“Tae”, she called his name again.

“I’ll talk to you on tomorrow”, he walked towards the living room.

“.....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Sorry for the late update.. mianhae.. :(

Sincerely,

Your humble author.