Chapter 46

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeNy holding hands at Korean Music Wave in Bangkok recently. TaeNy is real!

 

 

 

 

Saturday, at Kim’s Mansion

“Good morning dad, mom”, Taeyeon greeted them.

“Good morning son”, Hyori greeted him back.

“Morning son. Let’s have a breakfast together”, Mr. Kim said. Taeyeon took a seat beside her mother. The maid started to serve him a cup of coffee. “Thanks ahjumma”, he smiled.

“Have you take your medicine, dad?” he asked.

“Not yet son. I will take them after having breakfast”, he replied while sipping his orange juice.

“Okay. Mom, what time is your flight again? I kinda forget”, he asked her mother.

“It’s on 1.00 p.m. son”, she replied while spreading butter on toast and handed it to her son.

“I will ask Lee to send you to the airport”, Mr. Kim said.

“It’s okay oppa. Taeyeon will send me to the airport on his way back to Seoul”, Hyori told him. Mr. Kim nodded his head slowly. “Thanks for the offer oppa”, Hyori said.

“You’re welcome”, he replied with a warm smile.

Taeyeon smiled as he listened to his parent’s small conversation while eating his toast. Deep inside his heart, he feel glad with the current situation, when his parents could sit together and talk calmly, just like when he was five years old, before they got divorced.

After finish eating breakfast, Taeyeon glanced at his wristwatch. “Well, it’s already 9.00 a.m.. I think we should move now, mom”, Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, sure”, Hyori replied.

“Excuse us dad. We need to go upstairs”, Taeyeon excused himself and her mother. His father just nodded. Both of them immediately rose up from the chair, and went upstairs to take out their belongings. A few minutes later, they went downstairs, and Taeyeon immediately went to the car porch, put their belongings into the car's back compartment.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you next time oppa. Thank you for willing to cooperate with my company, and I’m sorry for causing you a lot of trouble when I’m here”, Hyori said.

“It’s okay Hyori. I’m glad that finally I could face you after, you know.. “, he let out a soft laugh. Hyori chuckled.

“Yeah, me too. I thought we’ll forever become an enemy. I’m glad that we have our ‘angel’ here”, she glanced at her son. Taeyeon who noticed her mother’s glance then turned his gaze at his parents. “Who, me?”, he dorkily pointed to himself. Both of them laughed at his action.

“Yeah right, who said it’s you?”, his father playfully glared at him.

“Dad, behave please. You’re still not feeling well. I don’t want you end up being admitted to hospital again”, he chuckled.

“Meanie”, his father said.

“Alright, stop it both of you. Let’s go son, or else I might miss the plane”, her mother said while patting her son’s shoulder.

“Sorry mom, let’s go”, Taeyeon said as he opened the car’s door for his mother.

“Goodbye dad. Have a good rest. Don’t forget to eat your medicine on time, okay?”, Taeyeon hugged his father as he bid him goodbye.

“Take care son. Just let me know whenever you have made your decision later”, he replied while patting his son’s back.

“I will dad”, he said as he released the hug.

“Take a good care of yourself oppa. Goodbye”, Hyori bid goodbye to Mr. Kim.

“Yeah, you too. Goodbye”, Mr. Kim waved his hand to Hyori.


Taeyeon then started to drive his car, leaving the mansion.


3 hours later, at the Incheon Airport

“Goodbye son. Please consider your dad’s offer, and don’t forget to take care of him, okay?”, Hyori said while giving a hug to her son.

“I will mom. Please send my regards to Aimi. Tell her that her handsome oppa wants to meet her someday”, he giggled.

“You should come to Japan later. I’m sure she will be excited to meet her handsome oppa”, she chuckled. Soon after that, they heard the last call announcement for the passengers to Japan. “Okay, it’s time for me to go. Take care son. See you again later”, she hugged her son for the last time.

“You too, mom. Goodbye”, he said as he released the hug and bid goodbye to her mother. Hyori then continue to walk towards the check-in counter, and waving his hand towards Taeyeon for the last time. Taeyeon waving back to his mother as he still stood there, and watched until her mother disappeared. He then slowly left the departure hall and walked off towards the elevator.


1 hour later, at TaeRi’s apartment building

“Arghh.. my back!”, Taeyeon cried as soon as he landed his body on the couch. He felt back pain and his whole body aches after more than three hours of driving. He felt too tired to get up and to do anything, and eventually he fell asleep.

“RING! RING! RING”

“Urghhh.. who’s calling now?”, he groaned while grabbing his handphone on the coffee table.

“Yoboseyo”, he answered the call lazily without looking at the phone screen.

“Baby, are you at home right now?”, a familiar voice echoed through his ear.

“Yeah”, he replied shortly with his eyes still closed.

“Have you eaten yet?”, she asked again.

“Not yet babe. I’m tired”, he replied.

“Aww, poor baby. I’m coming over to your apartment right now. I’ll order pizza for you, is it okay?”, she asked.

“It’s okay to me babe. Alright, I’ll wait for you. Bye”, he answered.

Thirty minutes later Tiffany arrived. She immediately opened the door using her spare key which Taeyeon had gave to her. She found that her fiance sleeping soundly at the couch. She tiptoed to the living hall, and slowly put the pizza box at the coffee table. She then sat at the floor beside the couch, and facing his sleeping fiance. She slowly his hair, and planted butterfly kisses all over his face to wake him up. Taeyeon stirred a bit, and slowly he opened his eyes.

“Hey babe, you’re here”, he said weakly.

“Sorry for waking you up baby. I know you’re tired. But, you can’t sleep with empty stomach. Let’s eat first, okay?”, she replied as she caressed his cheek. He slowly get up and sat on the couch. “Let me wash my face first, okay?”, he smiled as he rose up from the couch and made his way to the bathroom. Tiffany then stood up from the floor and stepped up to the kitchen. She went back to the living room with a tray contains of two plates, and two glasses of plain water. She put a slices of pizza on each plate.

“Hmm.. it smells good. I’m hungry”, Taeyeon said as soon as he went out from the bathroom. He his lips while looking at the pizza on the table.

“Let’s eat”, Tiffany grabbed his wrist and pulled him to sit on the couch. Without delay even for a second, Taeyeon immediately took the slice of pizza and shoved into his mouth.

“Dish ish gooood”, he said with his mouth full of pizza. Tiffany laughed with his action.

“Baby, eat properly, or else you might get choked”, she said as she rubbed her fiance’s back.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

“See, I’ve told you”, she sternly said as he patted his back. She passed him a glass of water, and he immediately drink it. “Sorry babe, I’m hungry. Can’t help, heheh..”, he chuckled. Tiffany playfully hit his arm.

“So, how’s your dad?” she asked her fiance.

“He’s getting better now. Hmm.. babe, I want to discuss something with you”, he said.

“What is it baby?”, she asked.

“My dad, he want me to take over his business”, he replied.

“Mwoh?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! As promised, another update for today. 

To my subscribers and readers, thank you for subscribing and reading my story. And, not to forget, thank you so much for your comments. Keep on commenting, okay? ;)

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.