Chapter 40

A Love So Beautiful

**TaeTae.. don't cry.. Please be strong! :(

 

 

 

Intermisson - Part 2


“Uncleee!!!”

“Oppaaa!!!”

“Oh my god!!! Somebody, please call the ambulance NOW!”, Hyoyeon yelled frantically while holding his uncle’s unconscious body.

“Right away, Sir”, the waiter who happened to be there immediately took out his handphone and dialled the emergency number to call the ambulance.

“Uncle.. uncle.. please wake up.. please.. “, Hyoyeon tried to wake his uncle. He tried to fight back the urge to cry himself.

“Oppaaa.. I’m sorry.. Oppa.. please wake up”, Hyori did the same thing with Hyoyeon.

“Auntie Hyori, please.. could you please move aside? I need to do CPR for uncle”, he said while gesturing Hyori to move from the place. Hyori immediately rose up and standing not far from the space of the lying helpless body of Mr. Kim. She cries non-stop, afraid that she would be blamed for what has happened to her ex-husband.

Hyoyeon tried his best to do CPR on his uncle. He laid his uncle’s body flat on the floor, and immediately ed his uncle’s shirt. He tilted his uncle's head and chin slightly upward, and opened his uncle's mouth slightly, and gave two times breath into his uncle's mouth. He then positioned his hand to the center of his uncle's chest, and tried to pumped the chest about ten times. There's no response. He repeated the process about two times until the ambulance arrived. The paramedic team immediately rushed into the cafe and placed their tools and stretcher beside Mr. Kim’s body.

“How long he was unconscious?”, one of the paramedic asked Hyoyeon.

“About five minutes, Sir”, Hyoyeon replied.

“Did you just gave him CPR?”, he asked again.

“Yes, Sir”, Hyoyeon nodded his head.

“Okay Sir, could you please move aside? We need to check on him first”, the paramedic said. Hyoyeon rose up and move a bit from that place. The paramedic then placed his fingers on Mr. Kim’s neck to check his pulse. He then put the portable rescue breathing device to Mr. Kim, and slowly lifted his body to the stretcher. The paramedics then immediately pushed the stretcher to the ambulance. The paramedic then approached Hyoyeon.

“We need to bring him immediately to the hospital. He got a sudden heart attack”, he said.

“Sir, can we follow you to the hospital? We are his relatives by the way”, Hyoyeon asked the paramedic.

“Okay, let’s go”, he replied while gesturing Hyoyeon and Hyori to get into the ambulance. The ambulance then immediately leaving the hotel, heading to the hospital.


Meanwhile at the restaurant

“Okay, I’m fuuuull....”, Mr. Hwang said while patting his stomach. All of them laughed at his action.

“Honey, behave yourself”, Mrs. Hwang said while playfully hit his arm. He giggled.

“Okay, I think we should go back to the hotel now. It’s already late”, Mr. Hwang said while glancing at his wristwatch. It’s already 11.00 p.m.

“Yeah, I think we should. Baby, I’ll go back with you. I’ll stay at your place tonight, okay?”, Tiffany said while caressing his cheek.

“Okay, sure”, he replied with a wide smile.

“Alright lovebirds, we don’t want to disturb your precious time. Come, let’s make a move kiddos”, Mr. Hwang said as he rose up from his chair, followed by Mrs. Hwang and the children. Taeyeon just about to get up from his chair, when suddenly his phone rings.

“RING! RING! RING!”

“Yoboseyo?”, he answered the call without looking at the screen.

“Tae hyung”, a voice called his name.

“Who is this?”, he asked the caller curiously.

“It’s me, Hyoyeon”, Hyoyeon answered.

“Owhhh.. Hey my little cousin, how are you doing?”, Taeyeon asked him cheerfully.

“Hyung, listen. I’m at the Gwangju Hospital right now. Your d-dad.. u-uncle..”, Hyoyeon stuttered.

“What happen to my dad, Hyo?”, he asked him with a stern voice.

“Your dad, he got a sudden heart attack”, Hyoyeon said.

“WHAT?”, Taeyeon shouted. Suddenly his heart beats faster and his knees felt weak. Tiffany and the rest of the Hwang’s was shocked with Taeyeon sudden action. They immediately rushed to him.

Dear Lord! Please don’t let anything bad happen to my father!

“Baby, what happened? Who called you just now?”, Tiffany asked him worriedly. Taeyeon didn’t answered. He was standing there, frozen.

“Hyung, you need to come here immediately. Your mother is here too”, he said.

“W-what? My m-mother?”, he suddenly stuttered.

“Yes hyung, she’s here at the hospital”, he said.

“O-okay, I’ll be right there now”, he weakly replied. He immediately ended the call. He sat back on his chair and palmed his face.

“Baby, what’s going on?” Tiffany shook his shoulder lightly.

“Taeyeon, what happened?”, Mr. Hwang asked him worriedly.

“M-my father. He’s at the hospital now. He got a sudden heart attack”, he answered weakly.

“Oh my god Kim! What are we waiting for? Let’s move right NOW!”, Mr. Hwang said frantically. He then approached his son, Leo.

“Leo, I think you need to drive Taeyeon’s car. He’s still in a state of shock. I don’t think he can think straight right now”, Mr. Hwang said.

“Okay daddy” Leo nodded his head, followed his father’s instruction.

“Baby, be strong okay? Your dad will be all right”, Tiffany said while rubbing his back, tried to calm him down.

“Tiff, I have asked your brother to drive Taeyeon’s car. Me and Leo will be in his car, while the rest of you will take the Kim’s car. We will follow Kim’s car from behind”, his father said. Since Taeyeon’s car is a two-seated car, and the Kim’s car is a six-seated SUV car, the rest of the Hwang’s and Taeyeon have to take the SUV.

“Okay daddy. Come baby, we need go to the hospital right now”, Tiffany said while helping her fiance to stood up from the chair. They immediately went out from the restaurant, heading to the cars.

“Tiff..”, Taeyeon started to speak.

“Yes baby, what is it?”, Tiffany replied while caressing his hand.

“My mother was there”, he mumbled sadly.

“What?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! Another update for today. Hope you guys like it. :)

I will update more soon. Stay tuned!

For my new subscribers and readers, thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story. And thank you so much for your comments. Keep on commenting!