Chapter 31

A Love So Beautiful

** The pic.. so epic! XD

 

 

 

 Marry You Part 2

 

Still at the shopping mall, Gwangju

Taeyeon’s POV

“KIM TAEYEON! Where the hell are you?”, a very well-known voice echoed to my ears loudly.

Oh crap!

“H-hello babe.. I’m sorry to keep you waiting. The toilet was full, so, I need to took my turn. I’m on my way now”, I lied to her.

Oh no.. I’m so sorry baby, I had to lie once again!

“Alright, will you pleaseeee hurry up? I’m tired of waiting” She whined.

“Okay.. okay.. I’ll be there in 2 minutes”, I said as I immediately entered the elevator.

DING!

As soon as the elevator stopped at the right floor, I jumped out and sprinted to the shoe boutique where I left my beautiful angel there. I saw she was sitting at the bench in front of the boutique, crossed her arms and legs. I slowed my pace and nervously approached her.

“B-baby.. I-I’m sorry..”, I panted heavily.

“Why are you panting? Are you okay? Still got stomach ache?”, she asked me worriedly.

“N-no.. I’m okay now. Sorry again for keep you waiting”,  I said as I kissed her forehead.

“Shall we go now baby? I need to buy other stuff”, she said while grabbing my wrist and rose up from the bench.

“Let’s go”, I said as I helped her carry the shopping bags.

After she has done with her shopping, we went out from the shopping mall, heading to the parking space. I put all the shopping bags at the back compartment, and quickly get into the car. We immediately leave the shopping mall, heading to Gwangju River Walks. I have planned to take her for a stroll at the river walks, and to surprise her with the marriage proposal. I know, she is really looking forward on it since Sooyoung and Jessica got engaged, so I don't want her to wait too long.

Once we arrived at the place, I parked my car at the parking space. I went out from the car, and immediately opened the door for her. I held both of her hands and helped her to get up from the passenger seat since she looked so tired. Yeah.. tired because of her shopping activities earlier, heheh!

We started to walk from the parking lot to the walks along the riverside. Not many people there because it was already late at night. We walked while hugging each other as the weather at night was rather cold and windy. While we were walking, I saw a bench located in front of the small stream of the river, and I took Tiffany to sit on the bench. We sat there for a while, still with Tiffany hugging my waist and her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. I gently her hair, and she started to speak.

“Baby, can we just go back to the mansion? I’m sleepy”, she said while rubbing her eyes.

“Sleepy already?” I asked. She just nodded her head.

“Hmm... is it okay if you sleep here for a while baby? I just want to sit here for a while”, I said and tightened the hug.

“Hmm.. okay”, she slowly nodded her head and snuggled tightly against me and slowly drift off to sleep.

Haishh... now how am I going to propose to her?

I decided to let her sleep for a while. I giggled when I heard a soft snoring sound from the sleeping girl.

“Poor baby. You must be tired, aren’t you?”, I said while gently kiss her cheek, and slowly released my hand from her waist. I scratched my head, thinking about how to propose to her. Suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head. “Ahuh!” I exclaimed excitedly. I d in my pants pocket, and pulling out the red ring box, together with my handphone. I put the ring box on my lap, and immediately took my handphone and started to search the song file from the music folder. Once I found it, I choose song ‘Marry You’ by Super Junior to play. I carefully put the handphone speaker near her left ear, and pressed the ‘play’ button. The song started to play.

Love oh baby my girl
You are my all
So beautifully radiant, my bride
A gift from god
Are you happy
Tears fall from your dark eyes
Until your dark hair turns white
My love, my girl
I’ll swear my love
Saying I love you
I want to do it every day for a lifetime
Would you marry me
Loving and cherishing you
I want to live this way
Every time you fall asleep
I want it to be in my arms
Would you marry me
Would you consent to this heart of mine
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, i do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, my love
Her wearing a white dress
Me wearing a tuxedo
We walk, matching our pace
On the moon and star, I swear
I don’t like lies, I don’t like doubt
My loving princess
Stay with me
Even as we age
I want to go about it smiling
Would you marry me
Would you spend my days with me
Through hardships and difficulties, I do
I’ll always be there, I do
Through our many days together, I do
I’ll be thankful every day, my love
Accept this shining ring in my hand
That I’ve prepared from awhile back
With the same feelings today
I’ll remember the promise made right now
Would you marry me
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, i do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, my love
I have nothing else to give you but love
That’s all, hardly valuable
Though I’m clumsy and am lacking
My love, my girl
I’ll protect you
Will you promise me just one thing
That no matter what happens
We will love each other
That’s it
Will you marry me, I do

As soon as the music player stopped playing the song, slowly she lifted her head from my shoulder, and staring straight into my eyes.

“Kim Taeyeon, what have you done to me just now?”, she asked while giving me a serious look.

“Err.. emm.. I-I’m trying to p-propose you baby”, I stuttered nervously while holding an open ring box and shoved it to her.

“Is this how you propose your girlfriend?”, she asked again and gave a cold glare.

“W-why? You don’t like it? I started to panic.

“Nooooo, I like it. It’s cuteeeeeee”, she said while hugging me.

“Oh god, I thought you will reject me. Naughty girl”, I said while pinching her nose. She laughed. I released the hug and immediately rose up from the bench. I get down on one knee facing her while holding the ring box. I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, I love you for the first time I laid my eyes on you. I have never loved and be loved by any girls before you. I thought I will never fall in love in my life until I found the most beautiful eye smile angel who fall from the sky, and came to my world to cherish my life. I have never thought in my life that falling in love will be so beautiful. I don't want to lose you my angel. So, will you marry this dorky and unromantic Kim Taeyeon?”, I asked her nervously. She silent for a while. Suddenly I saw tears slowly running down her cheeks.

“Oh, no baby, please don’t cry”, I said while wiping away her tears. She pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. She slowly released the hug and holding my cheeks while saying, “Yes Kim Taeyeon, I will marry you”.

“Really? Is it true?” I asked her back. She nodded her head and smile widely. I shook my head in disbelief. Few seconds later, I got up, and jumped up and down like a small kid.

“Wohoo.. she say yes, she say yessss.. wohoo!”, I shouted happily.

“Shhhh.. baby.. stop it.. people will looking at us”, she said while grabbing my wrist.

“Heheh.. sorry babe. I’m so happy. Let me put this ring on you”, I said while holding her right hand, and put the ring into her finger.

“Baby.. it’s beautiful.. and it’s PINK!”, she shouted happily while admiring the ring.

“I know you will like it babe. It’s your favorite color though”, I smiled.

“Thank you so much baby. I love you”, she said hugging me and kissed all over my face and finally our lips met for a passionate kiss. We pulled back from the kiss and smiled at each other. She started to speak.

“I never thought that you will be this romantic”, she said while caressing my cheek. I smiled and put my forehead on hers.

“I can be a romantic person when it comes to you”, I giggled. She kissed on my lips again and rested her head on my chest. “Babe, it’s getting late, let’s go home”, I said as I released the hug.

“Let’s go”, she said while intertwined our hands together. We slowly leaving the river walks, heading to the parking space.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus! As promised, I reupload Chapter 31. 

The song I include in this chapter is 'Marry You' by Super Junior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-tZS3TaxM

Hope you guys enjoy reading my story, and to my new readers and subscribers, thank you for reading and subscribing my story! :)

I will upload next chapter as soon as possible. 

See you guys later!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.