Chapter 30

A Love So Beautiful

Marry You - Part 1
 


Still at Kim’s Mansion, Gwangju

Author’s POV

 

After having dinner with Mr. Kim that night, Taeyeon decided to take Tiffany for shopping and a stroll at the town since they will return to Seoul on tomorrow morning. Mr. Kim insisted on them to go back on Monday morning, but since Tiffany had her drama shooting scheduled on that day, so, he had to give away. Furthermore, Taeyeon need to be at his restaurant since he rarely been there because he was busy with his shooting assignments.


At the Shopping Mall

Taeyeon’s POV

We arrived at the shopping mall around 8.00 p.m. It took about 30 minutes driving from the mansion to the town. As soon as we entered the mall, Tiffany dragged me to the shoes boutique because she wanted to buy shoes for her drama shooting.

“Baby, which one should I choose?”, she asked while holding two pairs of shoes with her both hands.

“Hmm.. I think the right one”, I pointed my finger to her right hand.

“Yup, I think of this one too”, she said while put another pair of shoes on the display rack.

“Baby, if you like them both, just take them okay. Let me buy them for you”, I smiled.

“No, no. I want to buy them using my own money. You have spent a lot on me. Remember last week you bought me two handbags and two pairs of shoes?”, she said as she reminded me.

“It’s nothing baby. You know that I love you, and I know you love shopping, so, I don’t mind spending my money on you”, I said while hugging her.

“Aww.. baby.. you’re the best!”, she said excitedly while caressing my cheek.

“Baby, can you please stay here for a while? I need to go to the toilet, stomach ache”, I slowly release the hug while holding my stomach.

“Okay, don’t be too long. I will miss you”, she smiled. I giggled and immediately went out from the shoe boutique.

I’m sorry baby. I lied to you.

I sprinted to the jewelry store which located at the upper ground of the mall. I need to buy the rings as I planned to propose her while we will taking a stroll at Gwangju river banks later. As soon as I entered the jewelry store, I was greeted by one of their sales assistant.

“Good evening Sir, can I help you?”, she greeted.

“Yes, I’m looking for engagement rings. Could you please help me to find the best rings that you had in store?”, I asked for help.

“Sure Sir. We have a new collections of the rings for this season. Let me get them first”, she said while walking toward the display cabinet. A few minutes later, she came back with a few rings display boxes in her hands.

“Here you go Sir. I suggest you to take this pair. This is our latest design”, she said while pointing to the stunning white gold with pink sapphire diamond ring, together with it’s pair.

 

"Oh, that's great!", I clapped my hands, feel so excited after she showed me the rings. Since pink is Tiffany’s favorite color, I decided to buying them without second thoughts.

“Wow.. it’s beautiful! I take this one”, I said while pointing my index finger to the rings.

“Okay Sir. Could you please wait over there while we wrapped these rings and prepare the invoice?”, she said while pointing her finger to the couch.

“Yeah, sure, thanks”, I thanked her while walking to the couch. I looked at my wrist watch. It’s 10 minutes passed after I left Tiffany at the shoe boutique. I’m worried that she might freak out because I’m taking too much time to be in the toilet.

Be patient honey. Please bear with me!

“Excuse me Sir, your rings and invoice are ready, please follow me”, the sales assistant said while walking to the cashier counter. I handed my credit card to the cashier and signed the receipt, together with the invoice. After done with the purchasing process, I immediately dashed out to the mall elevator, heading to the parking space to put the rings inside my car. Upon arriving at my car, suddenly I heard my phone rings. I took my phone out from my pants pocket, and straightly answered the call without looking at the phone screen.

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseyo?”, I answered.

“KIM TAEYEON! Where the hell are you?”, a very well-known voice echoed to my ears loudly.

Oh crap!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyoo friends! How's your day so far? Mine was hmm.. so-so.. Sorry for the late update.

Again, I decided to break this chapter into two parts, because.. err.. you know.. writer's block disease! @.@ 

For my new subscribers and silent readers, thank you so much for subscribe and reading my story. I feel so honored! *bow*

Please bear with me, and I promise you to update often.

Sincerely, 

 

Your humble author.