Chapter 25

A Love So Beautiful

The Day - Part 2

Jessica’s POV

I stand in front of the mirror, and spun around few times, wearing the dress that Tiffany suggested me to wear for tonight, which is also a gift from her. It’s a simple pearl white short dress. I glanced at my wrist watch, still got 30 minutes before Sooyoung come and pick me up at 8.00 p.m. After checking up and satisfied my appearance for the last time, I went out from my room, heading to the living room.

Tiffany was seating in the couch, watching TV. She’s wearing a casual pink top with skinny white jeans. I sat next to her, joining her watching the TV just to kill my time.

“Hey, you look gorgeous Jessi”, she said.

“Thanks Tiff. What time Tae will pick you up?” I asked.

“Hmm.. aroud 8.15”, she replied.

“Where will you guys have your dinner at?” I asked her again.

“I don’t know yet, but I’m craving for McDonalds double cheese burger right now”, she said while giggling. I chuckled upon hearing her answer. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

“DING! DONG!”

“I think it must be your Sooyoung”, she said while looking at the door. I immediately walk to the door and pull the door knob. It’s Sooyoung.

“Hello my gorgeous princess, are you ready to have a dinner with me?”, he asked and quickly pecked my lips.

“Yes, I’m ready my handsome prince”, I said while caressing his cheek.

“Let’s go”, he said while linking my arms with his as we went out.

“Have fun you two!”, Tiffany shouted.

“Thank you Tiff, you too!”, we said in unison.


At the restaurant

Sooyoung’s POV

We arrived in front of the restaurant about 45 minutes later. After stopping the car and turning the key off, I immediately went out and opened the door for Jessica.

“After you princess”, I said while holding her hands.

“Thank you my prince”, she said and chuckled.

We intertwined our hands and walking slowly to the main entrance of the restaurant. Upon entering the door, she was surprised when she find out that there’s only one table that have been set up in the middle of the dining hall, with the rose petals scattered on the floor and the arrangement of flowers and candles around the hall.

“Wow.. this is so beautiful baby”, she said as she was stunned with the arrangements that I have prepared with a help from Taeyeon.

“Yup, that’s why I told you earlier that I want to have a special dinner with you tonight”, I whispered in her ear. “Come, let’s have a seat first”, I hold her hand and guide her to the table.

After taking our respective seats, I flicked my fingers, calling the waiter to serve us food and drinks. During the dinner, we chatted about random things while feeding each other. As had been planned earlier, I had asked the waiter to play slow music. I rose up from the seat and invited Jessica to dance with me.

"Would you like dance with me?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to," she said as she got up from her seat.

I put my hands around her waist as she put her hands around my neck. We started to dance to the music played.

“Baby, can I know why are you suddenly having this kind of dinner for us? Is there any occasion that you want to celebrate?”, she asked curiously.

I stopped dancing and took a deep breath, before kneeling in front of her. I hold her hands, and started to speak.

Alright, here comes the time!

“Jessica Jung, we have known each other for so long. I’m glad that after eight years of knowing you, my love for you still growing stronger, day by day. We have shared our ups and downs, and you were always there when I need you. I love you with all my heart, and I want to spend for the rest of my life with you. So, Jessica Jung, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? Growing old with me, and having our own family together?”, I said as I d in my pants pocket and took out the ring.

“Choi Sooyoung, I love you with all my heart too, and of course, who else want to grow old with you, huh?”, she said while hold up my chin, and helping me to get up from kneeling. She hugged me tight and cried.

“Shhh.. don’t cry baby. Let me put this ring on you”, I said while slowly release the hug. I took her hand and immediately put the ring on her finger.

“There you go, soon to be Mrs. Choi Sooyoung”, I said as I giggled. She blushed madly and smacked my arm. We embraced in each other's arm while continue with dancing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hello chingus! As promised, here I present the Part 2
Yeayyy.. Soosica are finally engaged! ^^ *throw confetti*
Hope you guys like the chapter. See you guys later!
 

Sincerely,

Your humble author.