Chapter 8

A Love So Beautiful

 

Taeyeon’s POV
 


“Taeyeon?” Tiffany shockingly said.

“Hey, Tiff!”, I replied with a widely smile.

“What are you doing here?” She continued to ask, still in a little shocked.

“Well, as you can see here, I’m the photographer for this photoshoot”, I replied with giggling.

“Yeah, yeah, I know, but, I thought you’re only a restaurant owner, not a photographer” she said.

“Well, this is my another passion of work actually, but I’m still a restaurant owner though”, I chuckled.

“Oh, I see”, she chuckled too.

“Okay guys, let’s start our work now, you guys can have a long chat after this”, Jessica shouted annoyingly.

“Sorry boss! Okay Tiff, are you ready? Let’s get it started”, I said.

After the photoshoot session ended in late afternoon, I packed my equipments and heading to my car, put them all into my car compartment. While arranging them, suddenly I was startled by the voice from behind.

“Going back already?” She asked.

“Gosh! It’s you! Yahh.. I almost got heart attack you know!”, I yelled, still shocked.

Jessica laughed. “Sorry! Hey, wanna join us for dinner?, She said.

“Yeah, sure, why not. I’m hungry”, I happily replied while patted my tummy.

“Where should we have for our dinner?”, she asked.

“Hmm.. I know there’s one famous restaurant with delicious food here. Let me treat you guys”, I said.

“All right, let’s go”, she said while direct to her car.

At the restaurant

After we placed our order, Tiffany started the conversation.

“So, Taeyeon, tell me more about yourself. As for today, I just know that you’re a photographer,” she said, try to dig out about me.

“Well, I’m 28 years old, the only child in my family. My parents divorced when I was small. I graduated from Seoul University, major in photography and media. I lived in Seoul with my dorky master chef friend, Kwon Yuri”, I answered while giggling.

“And, his hometown is here, in Gwangju”, Jessica added.

“Sica, you don’t have to answer on behalf of me. She asked me, not you!”, I exclaimed. Jessica chuckled.

“I see. I’m sorry to hear about you parents divorce,” Tiffany said.

“Nah, it’s ok,” I replied with a smile. Then it’s my turn to ask her back. “Tell me about yourself then”.

“I’m 25 years old. I’m the youngest out of three, the other two are my sister and brother. My father is a businessman, while my mother running her own boutique. I graduated from LA University, major in arts (acting for screen and stage). As I told you earlier, I went to the same high school with Jessica”, she explained.

“Err.. excuse me sir, madam, your order”, the waiter then come with a tray of drinks and food that we have ordered earlier.

“Thank you”, we thanked the waiter in unison.

While having our dinner, Jessica suddenly blurted out, “Tae, since you’re here, are you going to visit your dad?”

“.......”

“I-I’m sorry if I suddenly ask you about it”, she apologized.

“It’s ok Sica. I was thinking to pay him a visit this weekend”, I replied.

“Oh, good to hear that”, she said.

Our dinner atmosphere becomes silent suddenly.

“Tiff, is the food okay?”, I asked Tiffany, tried to broke the silence.

“Hmm.. the food is delicious”, she replied with her killer eye smile.

God, please kill me now!

After having our dinner, I walked them to Jessica’s car. Before Tiffany get into the car, she suddenly grab my wrist, “Thank you for the dinner”, she thanked me. Suddenly I felt my face heats up, and my heart beating fast.

“Err.. y-you’re welcome”, I stuttered nervously. She slowly loosened my wrist and close the car’s door.

“Drive safely Sica”, I said before bid them a goodbye.

Oh my gosh, did she just touch me? I’m not dreaming, am I?
 


Tiffany’s POV
 


Gosh Tiff, what have you done? Did you just touch him?

I blushed madly.

“Ehemm.. someone has fallen in love”, Jessica teased me.

“Who, you?” I pretend to ask.

“Yah! Do you want me to be killed by Sooyoung? I mean you, YOU!”, she exclaimed.

“IthinkIlikehim”, I mumbled fast.

“What is it Tiff? I can’t hear what you say”, she replied impatiently.

“I said, I think I like him”, at last, I blurted it out.

“What?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heyoo my chingus! Sorry, mianhe for the late update. As usual, writer's block T.T
Anyways, I hope you like the update. Tiffany has finally confessed, huh?
Next chapter I will involve a bit more on Kryber and Yoonyul's story, so, please looked forward to it!
To my new subscribers, thank you so much for following my story! *bow*
Have a nice Sunday chingu yah! ^^