this unnie is a bad person

Pillow Talk

 


 

At a fansign, sometimes they’re sitting together and sometimes they weren't. Today though, they’re sitting together. Sowon and Eunha were talking. Sowon watched Eunha talk animatedly at her and her gaze which was already soft went even softer.

 

The corner of her lips pulled up. "Hey, you know," Sowon started to whisper once Eunha asked her why she looked at her.

 

Eunha leaned closer to Sowon.

 

"I really really want to hold your hand and-" Sowon stopped when Eunha looked at her.

 

"And?" Eunha prompted.

 

"I also want to gush about you," she paused.

 

Eunha blinked. "To?"

 

Sowon whispered so that only Eunha could hear, "To everyone. And I am just so...so glad that we exist in the same world."

 

Under the table, Eunha reached for Sowon’s hand. Sowon traced each of Eunha’s knuckles with her thumb. Smiling, she said, "And you know, at the same time."

 

She watched how Eunha’s gaze turned just as soft.

 

❀❀❀

 

Eunha’s lips twitched, she tried to keep her own lips from smiling silly. But, Sowon still hasn’t finished.

 

"Because what's the use for us to live in the same world but at a different time?" Sowon asked rhetorically.

 

Eunha was placing her other hand on top of Sowon’s and looked at her lover attentively.

 

"Because you are my most favorite person in this world." Sowon scrunched her nose. "And life would be so sad without you beside me."

 

Eunha couldn’t stop her lips from curling up and smiling silly, and looking like someone’s falling in love. But, she’s inlove, so inlovewithyou.

 

And really, it wasn’t the right place for this kind of thought, and probably not the right place to feel all kinds of mushy. But Eunha isinlove, so inlovewithyou. She just--wanted to pocket Sowon and keep her inside her heart, forever foreverbemineforever. She wanted Sowon just for her. And hers only.

 

❀❀❀

 

Later that night, Eunha was playing with her phone on the bed while waiting for Sowon to finish her bath.

 

The sound of the door being opened made Eunha look up from her phone. She found Sowon entered the room. Eunha placed her phone at the bedside table and sat up on the bed. Smiling, she greeted Sowon, “Hey, unnie.”

 

“Hey, you,” Sowon greeted back with a smile. She’s about to sit on the bed when Eunha pulled her into her own lap.

 

“Eunha?” Sowon tilted her head at Eunha.

 

Eunha grinned at Sowon. “I miss you, unnie.”

 

Sowon laughed. “What are you talking about? We’re always together today.” Sowon poked Eunha’s forehead.

 

“I know, still, I am missing you.” Eunha peered at Sowon. “Why? Don’t you miss me?”

 

Sowon shook her head. “Dummy.”

 

Eunha pouted but she hasn’t thrown Sowon away from her lap, instead she’s tightening her hug around Sowon’s waist. Looking amused, Sowon kissed Eunha’s pout away. It’s more like a peck and soon, it ended, leaving Eunha wanting more.

 

“Again, unnie,” Eunha requested.

 

“Hn?”

 

“Kiss me again, Sojung-unnie,” Eunha requested again.

 

So kiss her again, Sowon did. Eunha kept asking for kisses and Sowon kept on doing as she's asked.

 

“Again, unnie.”

 

“More, unnie.”

 

“Once more, unnie.”

 

The kiss started with a little peck on lips, and it’s such an innocent and sweet kiss. Kisses. Until it wasn’t.

 

❀❀❀

 

Their bodies were pressed together. Sowon was still on Eunha’s lap. And Eunha tried to keep her legs planted firmly on the bed so that she could hold Sowon’s body on her lap properly. She’s struggling a little because of their height difference. Until Sowon placed both of her thighs on either side of Eunha and straddled her.

 

Both of them were still fully clothed though their clothes were slightly askew. Eunha’s hand wander a little. Her hand slipped under Sowon’s t-shirt. She ran her fingers along Sowon’s stomach. Sowon’s skin felt cool to her.

 

Eunha planted kisses along Sowon’s neck before their mouths met again into a passionate kiss. Sowon’s fingers were sinking into Eunha’s hair while Eunha’s hand explored the smooth skin of Sowon’s back.

 

Sowon leaned back to look at Eunha when Eunha tugged at the hem of her shirt, seemingly asking for Sowon’s permission. So, Sowon nodded her consent. However, because Sowon was sitting on Eunha’s lap and therefore become even taller than usual to Eunha, it’s a little difficult to pull Sowon’s shirt off perfectly. Eunha used more force to yank the shirt off, accidentally half choking Sowon and hit her own head against the bed frame.

 

Sowon took a glimpse of Eunha’s pout and her tousled hair. She tried to keep it in, but when Eunha rubbed her own head, Sowon bursted out laughing. Managing to hold her laughter, Sowon patted Eunha’s head softly. “There, there, pain goes away,” Sowon said then processed to kiss the top of Eunha’s head.

 

Eunha was torn between getting mad and feeling touched when she caught Sowon’s gaze. There’s still laughter inside Sowon’s eyes. Yet, as much as there’s mirth, there’s also something tender there. Something kind and warm.

 

“Ah, even when you're mad like this, you're still beautiful, Eunbi,” Sowon rearranged Eunha’s hair. “Really, so lucky that we fell in love.”

 

Eunha was at a loss of words. Sometimes she wondered, am I good enough for you, unnie?

 

Sowon tapped Eunha’s cheek. “You are good enough, Eunbi. Always.”

 

“...I...did I say that out loud?”

 

“Not really, but your expression said it all.” Sowon kissed Eunha’s forehead. “And like I have said before, you are good enough, Eunbi. Always.”

 

“It’s not fair. You are making me fall so hard like this but your kisses are so soft. It’s like my heart, it’s like like it’s about to explode but then you pulled me close and kissed me soft and and just-” Eunha gripped Sowon’s shirt, her eyes were on Sowon’s, gentle met soft, “and, and I- whenever I am in doubt, you came and swept me off my feet. It’s-I am in love.” Eunha kissed Sowon’s palm. “In love with you. And we are enough.”

 

Sowon smiled beautifully at her. “We are,” she said firmly.

 

They’re just sitting there, basking in each other company, until Sowon looked like she’s about to laugh. “And, are you going to continue taking my shirt off or are you going to let it go because you know it’s a bit cold if you are just going to sit there and half yanking it off me.”

 

Blushing furiously, Eunha tried to continue her fight with the shirt instead of verbally answering Sowon. Sowon patiently let Eunha try to lift the shirt off her. While she’s patient, it didn’t mean that Sowon wouldn’t laugh and .

 

A few more struggles and finally Sowon’s shirt was off. Sowon’s face was flushing from laughing too much. “Ah, it’s like this, “ Sowon nodded to herself. “Maybe you should get longer arms, Eunha,” she teased.

 

Eunha huffed and turned to look at the side. There’s beads of sweat on her forehead.

 

“Don’t you want to see, Eunbi?” Sowon continued to , “After your hard work of removing it, don’t you want to see?”

 

Seeing Eunha still wouldn't look at her, Sowon commanded, “Look at me.”

 

And Eunha didn’t know what was it that made her unable to resist Sowon. And when Sowon used that kind of voice and tone, Eunha was basically ready to do whatever Sowon asked her to.

 

So, Eunha turned to look at Sowon. And girl, was her breath leaving her. No matter how many times Eunha has seen Sowon, she would still catch her breath away. Eunha couldn’t take her eyes off Sowon. For a split moment, she wondered who had dimmed the room. Eunha gulped. Her eyes travelled upward and met Sowon’s eyes. The look Sowon gave her made her tremble, all of the previous teasing and laughter were replaced with something that set fire onto Eunha’s heart. The hooded eyes and the fire she saw there.

 

“Eunbi, kiss me.”

 

So, Eunha kissed her. Intensely. And heartfelt. Through the kiss, Eunha poured all of her feelings. All of her love. Desperately wishing that Sowon could feel it, her heart.

 

In between the kiss, Sowon whispered, “I love you.”

 

Eunha pulled back from the kiss. “Unnie, unnie I want you to know that you are my precious one. That you are my shining light,” Eunha looked into Sowon’s eyes, gazing up at all of her. “The burning sun, ah no, my own burning sun, that’s you, unnie.”

 

Sowon smiled. She kissed Eunha’s forehead. “My endless night. My endless day. Only you.”

 

Eunha threw her hands around Sowon’s neck and pulled her closer. Her eyes flickered between Sowon’s eyes and lips before she kissed Sowon. Passionate and fierce.

 

Sowon bit Eunha’s lip, then she the place she bit to soothe the pain. Her thumb brushed against Eunha’s cheek. She placed Eunha’s loose hair behind her ear. Searching for Eunha’s eyes, she asked, “Why are you so eager today?”

 

“...I want you. All to myself.” Eunha replied. She stared at Sowon, whose lips were swollen from their kiss.

 

“Then, take me,” Sowon breathed. She pressed Eunha’s back to the bed frame. She held Eunha’s wrist above her head. “Eunbi,” she whispered into Eunha’s ear. Leaving Eunha’s breathless at how intimate her name was called. As if her name was so delicate, as if Sowon was whispering the word love.

 

Sowon peppered Eunha’s cheeks with kisses. Before she finally kissed Eunha’s lips. And Eunha’s heart hammered loudly. When Sowon pulled back from the kiss, Eunha whined at the loss of contact.

 

“Unnie?” Eunha’s brows were scrunched up.

 

Sowon smirked. “So cute.” Her lips met Eunha’s again in a searing kiss. Her hands were around Eunha, she peppered kisses along Eunha’ jaw. Her hands were busy ing Eunha’s pajamas.

 

Eunha gasped when she felt Sowon’s fingers run through her exposed collarbone. She turned her head to give access to Sowon’s lips. Leaving in its wake a trail of red spots. Her lips went up to Eunha’s ear. Her nose brushed Eunha’s ear. Teeth grazed the sensitive parts. Sowon nipped and kissed Eunha’s shoulders, ears, and everything in between.

 

This wasn’t how it’s supposed to-

 

But, Sowon was already trailing kisses across Eunha’s neck down to her shoulder and down to her collarbone and going lower and lower. Eunha grasped at Sowon’s shoulder.

 

“Un-nie, I want to-,” Eunha’s tried to speak in the midst of her haze, “..mm, unnie, I-”

 

“Eunbi,” Sowon said, voice low and raspy, “Lay down.”

 

So, Eunha did. All along their eyes were never leaving each other.

 

“Good girl,” Sowon praised. She was on top of Eunha, looking at her with such a loving and adoring look.

 

Sowon’s hand went low and low, and at the hem of Eunha’s shorts, she stopped. “Tell me, Eunbi. Is this okay?”

 

Eunha nodded her consent. “With you, always.”

 

Sowon smiled. The dimmed light gave Sowon a different dreamy look to Eunha’s eyes. And Eunha just couldn’t help herself. “Unnie, you are so beautiful. Like, so so mesmerizing. Utterly gorgeous. And like, wow. I am lacking the vocabulary to say it all. How amazing you are.” Eunha frowned. “But, wait. I don’t mean just your look, you are amazing in everything.”

 

Sowon laughed.

 

❀❀❀

 

Sowon wiped the sweat away from Eunha’s forehead. Smiling, she whispered, “I love you, Eunbi.”

 

“I love you, Sojung-unnie.” Eunha kissed Sowon’s forehead.

 

Sowon smiled. She started to sit up from the bed. “I will take some wet towel to clean your sweat, wait here. And then after that let’s sleep.”

 

“But, unnie-” Eunha captured Sowon’s wrist, preventing her from leaving the bed.

 

“But?”

 

“You haven’t, unnie, you haven’t,” Eunha said.

 

Sowon tilted her head. “What do you mean?” She sat back on the bed.

 

Eunha gestured at Sowon and her. “It’s always me who felt it. I want to do it for you, too.” Eunha was disappointed because she just couldn’t do- even when she managed to get Sowon to-

 

But Sowon was smiling at her. Her smile was so bright and blinding. Eunha reached up to caress Sowon’s cheek. “I just want to do- to make you feel all these things- when you to me- unnie, I…”

 

Finding that Sowon was looking at her with such love in her eyes, Eunha felt like she’s going to melt. Again.

 

Sowon covered Eunha’s palm which was rested on her cheek with her own. “Eunbi, you are tired, so it would be better for us to sleep, we still have work tomorrow.”

 

Eunha was about to protest when Sowon put her index finger on Eunha’s lips. “It will happen when the time is right. You don’t have to rush. Besides, haven’t I told you before?”

 

“Told me what?”

 

“That I am yours. And yours only,” Sowon replied, “My everything is yours, Eunbi.”

 

Eunha nodded.

 

“Okay?” Sowon asked.

 

“Okay, unnie.”

 

“But, how do you-” Eunha struggled to ask.

 

Sowon waited until Eunha was able to articulate her words and just patiently rubbing circles on Eunha’s palm.

 

“Unnie, how do you know what to do?” Eunha asked, “Like you know, doing that stuff.”

 

Sowon blinked then laughed. “Oh you, how do I even know what I did? I don’t know how to do that stuff, Eunha. I don’t know.”

 

“But-but, then how-”

 

Sowon held both of Eunha’s hand within hers. “I don’t know, really. Don’t you feel it when I fumbled?”

 

“Oh? But, it feels good.”

 

Sowon laughed at the honesty in Eunha’s words. “I am happy if I could please you, Eunha.” Her eyes crinkled in joy. “Honestly, I don’t know. And isn’t it okay not knowing it? Because when we’re confused then we could just fumble together. If it’s with you, as long as it’s with you, everything’s going to be okay,” Sowon explained with a smile.

 

Eunha pressed their foreheads together. “You are-” Eunha sighed, “I just-love you.”

 

“Oh, but it’s interesting looking at you doing all that and trying to take control, it’s pretty fun,” Sowon teased.

 

“Unnie, don’t mock me!” Eunha swatted at Sowon’s arm.

 

Sowon laughed. “Just like y Eunha, you are always trying so hard, it’s endearing.”

 

Eunha made a face.

 

“Endearing to me.” Sowon pulled Eunha into a hug when the latter was struggling to hit Sowon’s arm. “You know, for me, you are number one in everything, Eunha. Be it when you wiggled your dance like a jellyfish,”

 

Eunha managed to hit Sowon’s arm.

 

“Or when you tried to be y and looking pretty dorky instead,”

 

Eunha hit Sowon again.

 

“You are still number one for me. You are always making my heart race, you know? Even now, you are making my heart race.” Sowon looked at Eunha and her lips curved up in a warm smile, “You set it on fire.”

 

Eunha’s heart was about to melt.

 

“My adorable jellyfish,” Sowon stated. Lips curled up into a teasing smile.

 

“Unnie!” Eunha roared. This bad unnie! I am just about to melt but she just has to say that!

 

Sowon laughed.

 

Eunha puffed her cheeks. Still, this unnie, when she laughed like that, she’s so beautiful. Sigh, why am I so in love with this bad unnie?

 

Sowon poked Eunha’s cheeks. “See, like that you are even more like a jellyfish.” Sowon laughed then walked away to the bathroom.

 

Eunha gaped when she could still Sowon’s laughter all the way to the bedroom.



 

❀❀❀

 

 

 

Sowon was back with a towel for Eunha. Without much words, she put the towel around Eunha then lifted her up.

 

“Unnie!” Eunha yelped while Sowon just laughed.

 

Sowon brought her to the bathroom. She slowly put Eunha down into the bathtub filled with warm water. While taking the towel off Eunha, she smiled. “I think instead of just a wet towel, a bath with warm water is better, no? So I filled the tub with water.”

 

“Unnie…you really shouldn’t do this-”

 

Sowon shushed Eunha by putting her finger against Eunha’s lips. “It’s okay.”

 

Sowon did a lot of things, like washing Eunha’s hair and helped her with the soap.

 

“...you...if you are like this, I am going to feel like I am some sort of princess or something,” Eunha pointed out.

 

“Aa, but you are. You are my precious one,” Sowon replied easily.

 

Eunha was left breathless. Her feeling was overwhelming her, so, she pulled Sowon toward her and kissed her, trying to put every part of her heart, of her mind, of her being into the kiss. And perhaps, it worked because she could feel Sowon smiled in their kiss.

 

“You-” Eunha said, “...are a bad unnie.”

 

“Me?” Sowon laughed. “Perhaps I am.”

 

Their forehead rested against one another.

 

“I love you.” whispered against one another.

 

Sowon smiled and Eunha thought Sowon was really her burning sun, because her smile lit up the night.

 

❀❀❀

 

even if in the end she wouldn't have any breath left,

 

even if her lungs were left with no air,

 

even if her heart was black and blue,

 

and lined with band-aid,

 

even then,

 

she knew she wouldn't mind it,

 

because the girl beside her has told her to,

 

because that girl wanted her to stay,

 

and stay she would be,

 

for as long as she could,

 

for as long as her heart continues to beat.

 

she will stay


 

 

❀❀❀

 

 

 

a/n:

wonha sure gets real cozy lately (◕ ﺮ ◕✿)

 

anyway, happy valentine's day ✿

it's already feb 2020, time sure flies.

i hope you, the one reading it, i hope your year will be filled with lots of happiness <3

thank you for reading and commenting <3

 

 

ps. this is actually for feb 2020 and i decided to keep the author notes from back then

ah...somehow it's already 2021 and  there are many things happened to gfriend (bad things, hopeful things) and many things happaned all over the world (the pandemic for examples)

if you are still here, if you are still reading it until this line, i want to tell you thank you <3

the years have been hard,

i hope you are healthy and happy 

and i hope we're all going to walk on the flower road,

sometimes weed happened, sometimes bugs happened, sometimes the sun is too hot,

sometimes the rain is too heavy, sometimes snow buries the soil,

but through all that,

the flowers are still going to bloom, 

like you :✿

bad things happened, happy things happened,

i sincerely hope, you will be well and happy 

♡(◕ᗜ◕✿)