Marks

Pillow Talk

A/N : Italics = thought

 

 

“Unnie, how come you don’t play with me?”

“I’ll play with you, Eunha.”

 

That’s what you said, but you keep on being busy, Sowon-unnie you fool! Eunha gritted her teeth when she saw Sowon giggled to her phone.

Nayoung this. Nayoung that! Namjoo this, Namjoo that! Unnie, you fool! Eunha munched on her snack angrily, it’s made a loud crunching sound. Is playing with them that fun?!

Eunha’s expression grown even sourer than before. Eunha has had enough. She put her snack on top of the table, stood up, and started to stomp toward the unsuspecting Sowon.

“Sowon-unn—“ Eunha’s words are cut by their managers calling them to start the pre-recording.

Her eyes met Sowon when the later was standing up. Sowon’s eyes crinkled, with a wide grin, she greeted Eunha, “My darling, you have some crumbs on your lips.” Sowon wiped the crumbs away. “As always, you are adorable.” Sowon pulled Eunha for a hug. “You make my heart pounding, my cute darling,” she cooed into Eunha’s ear.

Eunha’s anger melted away somehow. She weakly punched Sowon’s arms. Sowon laughed.

--

“Alright, we need to go now,” SinB said, “Like right at this moment, you stupid lovebirds!” SinB said again when she saw that her leader and beloved shortie didn’t move from their spot.

Sowon reached for SinB’s ear to pinch it. For some reason she smirked when SinB was whining. SinB got a really bad feeling about it. Should have asked Umji to called them instead! Darn it.

--

“Um….” SinB started to say.

“Hm?” Sowon asked.

“Sowon-unnie, you do realize that the Eunbi you have been clinging right now is not the Eunbi who is your girlfriend, right?” SinB whispered to her leader who has been hugging her from the side.

Sowon hummed in response.

“Unnie….” was all SinB said when Sowon kissed her cheek.

“Aren’t you the one who said that you wanted to be spoiled by me?” Sowon whispered, “Unnie like you too, you know?”

SinB couldn’t believe it when she blushed after hearing it. She’s kind of happy actually. Because, sometimes, Sowon just seemed so distant when they are together. That’s why she often leader. But, of course, SinB knows that despite them always picking fight with each other, Sowon cares about her. SinB too, she cares for her leader a lot.

“Sowon-unnie… I am happy that you like me too,” SinB said. She felt some kind of dark aura from the side. She looked and found out that it came out of a certain small girl. “But, please stop? I am going to die soon if you don’t stop it.” your girlfriend is going to kill me—crap! Eunha-unnie is approaching us—?!

All Eunha done was picking some stuff from the table and putting it back. She is angry. She is angry! SinB felt shiver run down her spine. But, it’s kind of funny. Usually it’s the other way around. Sowon-unnie usually was the one being jealous like this. Oh well, let’s a bit more~ I hope I don’t die though….

­So, SinB kept on playing with Sowon. Well, at least until she’s sure she’s about to actually die from Eunha’s glaring daggers at her. Then she stopped. On the other hand, Sowon looked calm as if everything was all cool and dandy. As if her girlfriend wasn’t about to throw them both into a pit of fire.

--

“Unnie? Where are you going?” Eunha asked Sowon who’s about to leave the apartment. “Are you going alone? It’s dangerous, unnie. It’s almost dark outside. Should I come with you?”

“I am going to the convenience store. Eh? I am not going alone, I’ll meet up with Namjoo there, don’t worry.” Sowon smiled, “Besides, don’t you have a singing practice with Yuju?”

Eunha felt her worry intensifies. But, for a different reason than before. “Sowon-unnie.”

“Yeah?”

“Give me your hand,” Eunha said.

Sowon did as she asked. Eunha pulled Sowon’s sleeve up, revealing Sowon’s unprotected hand. She stared at it, her expression harden.

“Eunha?”

Eunha inhaled. Exhaled. Then she bit Sowon’s hand.

“OW! Eunha?! Why?” Sowon cried, half in pain and half in surprise.

“Because you are going out with people who isn’t us.” Me. Who isn’t me. “I am going to mark you, Sowon-unnie,” Eunha said.

“Marking me?”

Eunha nodded. “Because you are mine, Sowon-unnie.”

“Alright then,” Sowon smiled. Though she winced when Eunha bit her too hard, she has such happy smiles that kind of encourage Eunha to bite Sowon more. Too encouraging actually, because Eunha started to bite too hard until there’s blood. Eunha gasped when she realized it. Then she wiped Sowon’s hand with a handkerchief.

“Is it enough?” Sowon asked. Smiling from ear to ear.

Eunha nodded. She processed to kiss each of the marks on Sowon’s hand. “I am sorry. It must be painful. I am overdoing it.”

“Nah,” Sowon lifted Eunha’s chin. It’s red from Sowon’s blood. “It hurts a bit but you have kissed it. So, it doesn’t hurt anymore.”

Eunha smiled.

Sowon leaned down to peck Eunha’s lips lightly. “I am yours, Eunha… always have.”

“You better always be that way, unnie. Because, I wouldn’t let you go, you know?” Eunha trailed another kisses along Sowon’s hand.

Sowon nodded, still smiling. “I am yours. Will always be yours to keep.”

They have their quiet moments for a while, only looking at each other with smiles. Until, Sowon sneezed. And Eunha broke out laughing at the face Sowon made.

--

It’s kind of a morbid scene on SinB’s eyes. Eunha has blood dripping down . Sowon has some kind of blood on her arms. What are those two doing again? Some kind of vampiric play or what? Playing with blood like that... Seriously… they even have such silly smiles on their faces.

SinB continue to stare at them, trying to make sense of everything she saw. Wait, no SinB. Don’t overthinking about it. They are always inside their own little world, just gave up trying to make sense of them. Just continue with your own plan. SinB nodded to herself. She continued her track to the kitchen.

--

“SinB, tell me again why are you climbing on my bed with pancakes?” Yerin asked. She eyed SinB who was standing on the bed’s stairs. One hand holding a plate filled with pancakes, one hand holding tightly on the rail.

“I can’t cook, the pancake is burnt,” SinB said, “It’s okay if you don’t want to eat it.”

“I never said that I don’t want to eat it. But, why?” Yerin took the plate from SinB.

“You seemed down lately. Since we watched that drama actually. Food could cheer you up, maybe?” SinB said, rather awkwardly.

Yerin blinked. “Aww, you are trying to cheer me up?” Yerin reached across the railing to pull SinB into a hug.

SinB stumbled by the sudden hug. She would be falling on her if not for Yerin tight hug. Automatically, her own hand was hugging Yerin just as tight.

“Thank you, Eunbi,” Yerin whispered to SinB’s ear.

SinB nodded.

--

“It’s indeed burnt…” Yerin commented after she ate the pancake.

“I know it. Unnie, let’s eat something else. Wait, I’ll go to the kitchen—“

“It’s burnt but I love it because you cook it only for me,” Yerin said. Her smile was so wide that it was kind of making SinB embarrassed.

SinB scratched her head. She turned to look at the side. At anything that wasn’t Yerin. Her ears were red.

“SinB, you are cute,” was all Yerin said before she pounced on SinB and locking her into another hug. And kisses.

SinB squealed. She tried to escape by leaving the bunk bed. This unnie, seriously can’t lower my guard down… SinB sat on Sowon’s bed instead. Yerin’s laughter was all she heard. Yet, a smile was playing on her lips.

“And you see… you have left a mark inside my stomach,” Yerin said.

“… Unnie, you are going to get a stomachache… don’t eat it anymore?” SinB has started to climb on the bunk bed again. She wanted to take the burnt pancake away from Yerin.

“What are you doing? It’s mine, don’t take it away,” Yerin said. She slapped SinB’s hand away.

“I’ll take you out on a better dinner?” SinB offered.

“Alright, I’ll still eat it all though.”

SinB shook her head at how stubborn Yerin was being. But, she’s actually touched by it for some reason.

“Do as you please,” SinB said.

Yerin ruffled SinB’s hair affectionately. "You know, I am going to fall for you if you are being this sweet, SinB."

“Like—like I have said before, do as you please,” SinB stuttered.

“Oho? Did that mean I could fall for you?” Yerin teased.

“… I—I need to go, bye!” SinB has decided that running awas was the best decision for now.

Yerin's laughter was following SinB out of the room.

--

“Huh? Sojung? What’s that under your sleeve?” Namjoo asked. She accidentally saw something on Sowon’s hand when her sleeve was rolled down when Sowon picked the ice cream from the top shelves.

“Huh?” Sowon looked at her hands. “Ah, this?” She smiled at the tiny marks on her hand.

Namjoo nodded. “Looked like bite marks? Do you have pets or something at the dorm?”

Sowon shook her head. Smiling from ear to ear. “These are precious marks from my beloved girl.”

Namjoo’s eyebrow rose. “Should I ask more or shouldn’t I?”

Sowon laughed. “It’s okay to ask.”

“I kind of want to ask. But, I think if you said that it’s coming from your beloved. It must be from her, right? The one you keep on gushing over.” Namjoo took Sowon’s hand to inspect each of the marks. “Some looked kind of deep. Must have been bleeding too. You looked happy though.”

Sowon nodded in affirmation. “I am happy.”

“Never pegged you as the masochist type.”

Sowon slapped Namjoo’s hand away. “I am not!”

Namjoo looked uncertain. “Are you sure? I wouldn’t judge you if you do…”

“You are totally judging me. But no, I am not a masochist,” Sowon said, “I am happy because she looked so cute while doing it. Also, because she said that I am hers so she wanted to mark me. I can’t explain it well, just that I like it when she’s like that.”

“Maybe because you felt loved…?”

Sowon laughed.

“But, why did she suddenly want to mark you?”

“Eh? I don’t know. She did it when I was about to go here, today.”

Namjoo made a thinking pose. “You told her you are going here with me?”

Sowon nodded.

“You really don’t know why?” Namjoo asked.

“Why?”

“Sometimes, you are really oblivious, Sojung.”

“What-?”

“That little girlie might be jealous or something that’s why she wanted to mark you.” Namjoo pointed at Sowon’s hand.

“Jealous? Why?” Sowon tilted her head in confusion.

“For God’s sake.” Namjoo exhaled in exasperation. “Oh well, just tell her that she doesn’t need to worry. I get what she tried to do.”

“I could tell her that but why?”

“Just do that, Sojung.” Namjoo put both of her hands on Sowon’s shoulder. “Don’t forget to tell that girl what I said, okay?”

--

Sojung-sshii… Sojung-sshii… how could this sunbae keep on calling unnie like that so casually?! And why does Sowon-unnie looked happy by it?! Ugh, they are hugging too… just because they are the same age… and what with ‘Namjoo said that she knows what you mean and that you don’t have to worry.’ I am not worried! I—I am just—gah, they are hugging again!

Eunha was seething silently. It resulted in her choosing Yuju and kept on denying Sowon. Till, Sowon has to pull her to finally end the challenge. She felt kind of guilty in the end.

--

Eunha was waiting for Sowon in the living room. Sowon was still talking with the managers outside. Eunha decided to amuse herself by rummaging through the box filled with the stuffs given by fans during their fansign. She stopped when she saw the police hat. Sowon-unnie looked good wearing it~

That’s what she thought when the hat was snatched away from her hand. Surprised, Eunha turned to see Sowon holding the hat in her hand. “Unnie?”

“Wait, let me wear this first,” Sowon said while wearing the hat.

Eunha gulped. Sowon was looking at her intently. She still has the military uniform on. And Sowon just looked too good in it. Sowon strutted toward her, smirking all the way. Unnie is a hottie. Oh my God.

“Eunha,” Sowon whispered, “You should be punished, don’t you think?”

“Wh—wh—why?”

“You kept on telling me that your partner wasn’t me and continue to choose Yuju instead,” Sowon whispered again.

“I—I—am sorry?” Eunha squeaked. “I didn’t mean to do it. Unnie, Yuju was the closest so I thought she’s you. You know how I am when I can’t see? Always walk on the way I am not supposed to.”

Sowon’s eyebrow rise.

“But—but, unnie is there to guide me. Always there to guide me back home. To guide us toward each other.”

“Isn’t that like me forcing you to stay… with me? Because you couldn’t see anything in front of you. what if—”

Eunha put her index finger to Sowon’s lips. “No, unnie. It isn’t like that. You don’t force me or anything. You see, if I was a balloon which has filed away. Then you are the one who keep my feet on the ground. The one who keep me grounded on the earth. Just like how you tell me that you are mine. I am yours too, unnie. I belong to you.”

Sowon looked intently at Eunha’s eyes.

“Unnie is my anchor.”

And then Sowon smiled at her. Eunha smiled as well. At least until she noticed Sowon’s smile turned into a smirk.

“You still need to be punished though…” Sowon said. “Just because you have explained it well, doesn’t mean that you will be free of any punishment, Eunbi.”

“Pu—punishment? Wha—what kind of punishment, unnie?” Eunha felt wary for some reason.

“You will see~~”

Eunha gulped.

--

Sowon kept hold on both of Eunha hands with one hand while her other hand was pulling Eunha closer to her. Sowon eyed Eunha’s eyes. Slowly, her eyes went below and below and stopped at Eunha’s lips. Her thumb caressed Eunha’s lips. She kept on eyeing Eunha’s lips. Eunha’s heart was hammering. Then, she felt it, Sowon’s lips against hers. Slowly at first then she felt Sowon started to on her lips. Eunha replied to the kiss with equal fervor.

She felt the tips of Sowon’s fingers trailed along her neck to her collarbone then back up. The placed Sowon’s fingers have touched felt like it’s on fire. She felt Sowon slowly moved her lips down to Eunha’s chin. Planting kisses along her neck down to her collarbone. Sowon’s breath was hot on her skin. Eunha shivered when Sowon’s lips rested where her shoulder met her neck.

“Unnie…”

Another shiver run down her body when she felt Sowon’s lips were parted apart. She felt Sowon’s teeth along with her tongue grazed lightly at her neck. The butterflies inside Eunha’s stomach were doing somersault. “Sowon-unnie…”

Sowon was now trailing kisses along her neck up to below her ear. “Eunbi…” Sowon whispered to her ear. Eunha was going crazy when she felt Sowon’s breath below her ear. “Sojung-unnie…”

Eunha felt Sowon smirked on her neck. Sowon has moved into her neck again. Leaving light kisses along her jaw to her neck. And Eunha’s breath was hitched when she felt Sowon start to on her neck. It didn’t hurt but it felt like Eunha was going to combust. She let out a voice she didn’t know she could. Eunha covered . And she felt Sowon smirked against her skin before she started to kiss the spot she has been before. Then she felt Sowon’s lips on hers again. Nibbling on Eunha’s lips gently. Somehow, Sowon has let Eunha’s hands go. Because, Eunha found out she’s weaving her hands through Sowon’s hair during the kiss. When Sowon finally stopped and leaned back from her, Eunha was a mess.

“Unnie… that was… wow…” was all Eunha managed to say.

Sowon chuckled. She eyed Eunha’s neck then her expression turned nervous. “I am glad our schedule was in the afternoon. It might have been faded then… if not, we should wear things that cover your neck… or with a concealer…”

“Huh?”

“Uh, Eunha… I am sorry but I might have left some kind of mark on your neck,” Sowon apologized.

“What do you mean, unnie?”

Sowon pulled Eunha to the bathroom. “Uh, look at the mirror?”

Eunha noticed a small red spot on her neck. “Ah…”

“I am sorry, Eunha—“

Eunha stopped the flood of apologize from Sowon by kissing her. “Unnie, It’s okay. I don’t mind. I could use concealer or the new sweater we bought together.”

Sowon was about to apologize again when Eunha pulled Sowon toward her. “Unnie, I have told you that it’s okay. So, enough about that. Could we do that again? I kind of want to kiss you again?”

Then Sowon was kissing Eunha again. She pushed Eunha against the wall.

--

“Granny and auntie inside, the young people want to take a bath!” SinB’s yell could be heard soon, “Come out already!”

"YAH! Who do you call granny?!"

--

 

 

A/N : i have said it before but, sowon in that kind of clothes and get up is o_o! and because jealous eunha is funny :D

i hope you'll enjoy this chapter~ thank you for reading and taking some time commenting~ :)