Tickles

Pillow Talk

“Wait, don’t leave me!” Eunha grabbed Sowon’s clothes, effectively pulling her back to the bed.

Sowon flicked Eunha’s forehead lightly. “How silly. I am not leaving you. We have work today, Eunha,” Sowon said patiently.

Eunha whined. “But, unnie is so warm. The bed is so warm too. But, of course unnie is warmer.”

It made Sowon laugh. “We could sleep more after we come back to the hotel. Come on, let’s go, Eunha.”

“But, we just arrived at the hotel not long ago.” Eunha stayed put, pouting at Sowon, whose smile turned mischievous.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to leave your bed? Well, we still have to practice for the kcon. Besides, we could take a walk around the city after we finish it. I heard Japan at night is beautiful.”

Eunha shook her head. Sowon smirked. “Alright then.”

“Really?” Eunha’s ears perked up at that.

“Alright then, I’ll just make you want to leave,” Sowon said.

“What—“ Eunha was about to question Sowon when the older girl was already attacking her with tickles.

“Unnieeee,” Eunha laughed. She tried to squirm away from Sowon’s hands. “Unnieeee, stop it,” Eunha managed to say in between her laughter.

She’s still laughing when Sowon pinned both of her arms above her head. “Hm?”

Sowon was laughing. “Let’s go?”

Eunha nodded. “Okay. But.”

“But?”

“But, kiss me first,” Eunha said. Her eyes twinkled when she said it.

Light blush spread across Sowon’s cheeks. She leaned down to kiss Eunha’s forehead.

“Again,” Eunha demanded.

This time, Sowon kissed both of Eunha’s cheeks.

“Once more, unnie.”

Sowon kissed Eunha’s chin.

“Unnieee...”

Sowon laughed. She lightly kissed Eunha’s eyelids. “There, I have kissed you. Now, wake up.”

Then she stood from the bed, with a smile, she offered her hand at Eunha. Eunha accepted the outstretched hand, yet as soon as her feet touched the ground, she yanked Sowon closer to her to peck her lips lightly. “You forget my lips, unnie.”

Sowon was stunned for a moment before she shook her head and laughed again. With a smile, she kissed Eunha’s lips gently, who smiled into the kiss. They pressed their foreheads together, exchanging small smiles along.

"You two," Yerin sighed.

Sowon tilted her head. "Us?"

Yerin walked toward them then she stretched her hand in between Sowon and Eunha, making a cutting motion.

"What are you doing, Yerin-unnie?" Eunha asked.

"Cutting the tension between you two, you two have this thick tension that will make you make out anytime." Yerin was still making the cutting motion. "Crap, it doesn't work."

Sowon blushed. "Stop it."

"Unnie, it doesn't work?" SinB quipped from the door.

"Well, i tried my best but it's too thick." Yerin shrugged her shoulder.

"In that case, they wouldn't be able to keep their hands of each other then," SinB deadpanned, "Wait, they have been like that since forever. It's a futile action, after all, Yerin-unnie."

"Shut up, SinB." Eunha blushed as well.

--

"Unnies! We're going to be late!" Umji shouted from behind SinB. "You could continue your weird jokes or tensions or whatever after we come back here."

"Umji!" Sowon clutched her heart, blushing furiously.

SinB snickered.

"That could work for you too, Eunbi," Yewon deadpanned.

"What are you talking about, Yewon?" SinB asked.

"With Yerin-unnie, I mean," Umji whispered so that only SinB would hear.

SinB blushed but whatever words she's about to say to Umji died on her tounge when Yerin hugged her from behind. "What are you two whispering about?"

"No-nothing!" SinB said quickly. A bit too quickly apparently because Sowon and Eunha were snickering at her because of it.

No, they didn't know what Umji has said to SinB, but SinB's reaction was enough to make them laugh. Because her posture become rigid and her face was as red as tomatoes.

--

 

 

a/n :  。◕‿◕。

enjoy and thank you for reading~