and she falls

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italics  = thought

 

 

SinB watched the sleeping Yerin on the bed, because she watched intently, the moment Yerin’s face started to contort in discomfort, SinB looked around the room. After searching for a few moments, she walked toward the window to close the blinds. SinB wanted to make sure that the sunlight wouldn’t fall on Yerin and ended up waking her up. Satisfied that Yerin was still deep in slumber, SinB walked back to her previous spot to watch the older girl.

SinB has been waiting beside Yerin ever since the older girl was resting after she came back from the hospital. She eyed the only other bed inside the room, it’s empty. The occupant of that bed has been staying outside of the room. She has been checking up every thirty minutes in between watching the television, of course her girlfriend is in tow. But, Sowon hasn’t been sleeping as well. Through the soft murmurs amongst the voice of the television, SinB was sure that Sowon was still wide awake.

SinB felt content sitting here and watching Yerin asleep. Occasionally, she would brush Yerin’s hair aside. Sometimes, she would play games or watching their performance with her phone. But, mostly, she was just looking at Yerin.

as days passed, slowly, quietly, with quiet breath, i fall for you

SinB reached for Yerin’s hand and clasped it gently. “Don’t be sick. My heart hurts watching you in pain like this.”

i don’t know how but i am afraid to lose you

--

Sowon entered the room to check up on Yerin and SinB, her eyes soften at the sight welcoming her. SinB was fast asleep on the chair beside Yerin. Walking softly, Sowon tried to lift SinB’s body to move her into the bed with Yerin. She lingered there after she finished wrapping both Yerin and SinB with blanket.

She rested her hand on Yerin’s forehead, a ghost of smile on her lips, she patted Yerin’s arm softly. “You are better off healthy.”

Sowon was about to leave when Yerin woke up with a start, surprising Sowon when she’s all but jumped out of the bed. “Whoa?!” Yerin’s legs were tangled with the sheet so she fell down, if not for Sowon catching her, she would be kissing the floor by now. “What are you doing, Yerin?!”

Sowon helped Yerin to ease back on the bed slowly.

“Ah? Don’t we have a tight schedule today?” Yerin asked, “Why are we still here?”

“Yeah, we have some schedules today but not for you,” Sowon replied patiently, “You will rest.”

“But—but—“ Yerin’s protests were shut down by Sowon’s glare.

“No but. You sleep and rest here,” Sowon said with a tone of finality. She looked at Yerin for a bit, she reached for Yerin’s fringe to brush it aside. “Don’t pout, just rest for a while, until the doctor say you could go back to work.”

“What are you? My mom?”

Sowon flicked Yerin’s forehead none too gently.

“Ouch, unnie!”

“Ssh,” Sowon pointed to Yerin’s other side, to the sleeping SinB.

“Huh? Why—“ Yerin looked at Sowon then at SinB then back at Sowon who has a small smile on her face.

“She’s worried about you, she kept on watching you till she fell asleep herself.”

“She did?”

Sowon patted Yerin’s head. “Yeah, she did. Now that your complexion looked a little better, I’ll leave. You rest here with her.”

--

Yerin caught Sowon’s sleeve. “And you? Have you rest?”

Yerin has seen the dark circle under Sowon’s eyes and how her bed still looked neat.

Sowon smiled, “I will now that I feel relieved.” She bent down to Yerin’s eyes level.

“Thank you,” Yerin whispered.

Sowon flicked Yerin’s forehead again. “What are you doing being so formal like this?”

“You don’t have to flick my forehead though,” Yerin whined, “and I am sick too…”

Sowon laughed, she kissed Yerin’s forehead softly. “Does it still hurt? Sorry for flicking your forehead while you are sick. But, you deserved it, don’t you think?”

Yerin pouted. Still her heart pounded just a little bit. Just a little bit. It wasn’t thundering and her ears weren’t blinded by how loud her heart was hammering. It’s still pounding but just a little bit harder than normal.

--

When SinB woke up, Yerin greeted her with a smile and a soft smile.

“Hey,” SinB greeted back, “How are you feeling?”

“Better.”

“Good.” SinB watched Yerin again. Looking for any sign of discomfort but found none. Feeling relieved, SinB repeated her words. “Good. It’s good that you are feeling better.”

“How was your sleep?” Yerin questioned. She inched a little bit closer to SinB.

“It’s… okay. I think it’s okay.”

“Really? Good.” Yerin inched closer.

what—what—what is she dOING?! why is she coming clOSER?!

While SinB’s heart was about to burst out of her ribcage, Yerin planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Whoa, backtrack a bit. She kissed my forehead. KISSED. Whoa, big deal?! It’s a big deal!

Yerin was looking at her curiously. SinB cleared . “Um, what is that for?” my voice doesn’t come out as a squeak, right? right.

Yerin giggled. or not. I thought I am squeaking though???

“Because you have been accompanying me today,” Yerin flashed her sunshine smile.

SinB might have been making it more than what it was but she swore that Yerin has the brightest smile, so bright that it blinded her senses. SinB has fallen. She has fallen deep.

“I am still sleepy,” Yerin yawned, “So, cuddle me?” Yerin opened her arms wide.

SinB gaped. The only thing run inside SinB’s fried brain was ASDSDQWW??!! She wants—WHAT?!

Yerin still pulled SinB toward her. “Let’s sleep.”

SinB muffled her scream with a groan. “Okay, um… sure—yeah—cuddle is okay—totally okay—um—so, yeah… um, cuddle. Okay, good. It’s—I—good night,” SinB ended her muffled stutters. “Oh, I mean good morning not night.” SinB wanted to hit herself.

Yerin just chuckled at her. And SinB wanted to dig a hole and hide forever.

“Don’t do that, if you hide forever, how should I hug you?” Yerin asked.

What?! Did I say that out loud?! Or is she a mind read—

“You are mumbling that, just so you know. I can’t do any mind reading,” Yerin said, “You dork.”  

SinB was a mixture of happiness and dying. She still wanted to dig a hole. She wanted to scream. But, she’s also so happy she would probably dig her way up to the ground again because of it.

After a moment passed, Yerin added softly, “My dork.”

There are so much affections there that it made SinB drown in it. Because Yerin was someone who has drown SinB and no matter how many times has passed, SinB still wasn’t able to learn how to swim and safe herself. So, she continued to drown. Drown inside all of these feelings toward Yerin. Feelings which appeared because of Yerin. Yerin. Yerin Yerin. It’s all Yerin. She’s drowning in Yerin. And SinB didn’t mind it.

i don’t know how but i am afraid to lose you. so, stay with me and cuddle me close.

 

--

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting~