ThumpThumpThump

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italics  = thought

 

 

The room arrangement for their overseas event was one room for two people. Eunha was supposed to be Yuju’s roommate, yet right now she found herself knocking on Sowon’s door. No one was answering, Eunha was sure that Sowon was still swimming with the maknaes. Sighing, she started to walk back to her room when she heard Yerin’s voice.

“Eunha? Are you coming for Sowon-unnie?”

Eunha turned to Yerin and nodded.

“Ah, come, wait inside. I am hungry, I am going to buy something from the hotel restaurant,” Yerin said. She opened the door and ushered Eunha inside.

“Wha—but—oh, okay.”

“And… I am going to play with SinB and Umji after that, so, you should use the time well~” Yerin winked. “For some quality time with Sowon-unnie, if you catch my drift~”

Eunha tilted her head. “The time I spent with Sowon-unnie is always a quality time, unnie?”

“You don’t catch my drift…” Yerin sighed.

“What is your drift?”

Yerin only sighed more while Eunha looked at her confusedly.

--

Eunha played with her cellphone while waiting for Sowon. When the bell rang, she excitedly run to the door. Opening it, Eunha’s jaw was dropping by the sight welcoming her.

“Huh? Eunha? I am not getting the wrong room, aren’t i?” Sowon asked. She double checked the room number. “It’s the right number?”

Eunha was too busy gawking at Sowon to be able to make any coherent replied.

“Eunha? Oi!” Sowon waved her hands in front of Eunha to try to snap the younger girl out of her stupor.

Eunha blinked. “Unnie? Sowon-unnie?”

“Yeah? What’s wrong with you? Did you drink anything weird?” Sowon worriedly checked Eunha from top to bottom. “Are you alright? Did you eat anything weird from any stranger?? Oi, answer me!”

Eunha pulled Sowon inside the room as quick as she could then she slammed the door closed. She leaned on it for some support.

“Jung Eunbi!” Sowon whirled around to the still silence Eunha.

Hearing her name, Eunha seemed to snap out of her thought. “Sowon-unnie… you—you—“

“Me? What about me?”

“You—unnie—did you—did you just walk from the swimming p—p—pool like that?!” Eunha pointed at Sowon’s clothes. Sowon’s white shirt was wet and glued to her body. Though, Sowon has blanket over it, still, it was too much for Eunha. It wasn’t a see through clothes so, Eunha could breathe a bit more than before. Yet, it was still— not to say, she’s wearing a short pant. Eunha was combusting.

“Uh? Yeah?”

ThumpThumpThump. Eunha’s heart was thumping loudly.

Eunha walked toward Sowon, her fingers were trembling when she covered Sowon’s body with the blanket Sowon has brought before. “Unnie—i—you—please take a bath first?” with that said, Eunha pushed Sowon inside the bathroom. She pulled the door with both of her hands so that Sowon couldn’t open it from the inside.

“Wha—wha—I don’t think I smell bad?! And, you don’t answer my question yet! Were you drinking or eating anything weird?” Sowon shouted through the closed door.

“No, unnie… you don’t smell…” Eunha said. In fact you are like exuding pheromone or something similar… “And… I am not drinking or eating anything weird. Please rest assure of that…” if I am sounding like I am intoxicated, it’s because of you… unnie is my addiction…

“Really? Are you alright?” Sowon asked softly.

Eunha’s heart ached by how gentle it’s sounded. “Unnie, I am alright. We’ll talk after you finish showering, okay? I’ll put your clothes here.”

She heard Sowon’s soft yes. Eunha leaned on the door, she weakly dropped to her knees. Covering her blushing face. Her whole body felt hot, from her toe to the tips of her hair, it felt so hot. Her hands were still trembling. She has seen Sowon’s body before when all of them were changing clothes or costume. But, for some reason, it felt different, seeing Sowon like this. And, strangely, she felt kind of angry for all of the people who’s been seeing Sowon looking like that when she walked to her room.

She groaned into her palm. “I am actually really possessive…? But, she’s mine…? Yes, mine.”

ThumpThumpThump. Eunha’s heart was thumping loudly.

 

--

Eunha was trying to calm her beating heart with playing some games with her phone. What she didn’t expect was once Sowon finished her shower, she was taking the phone out of her hands, tossing it aside, and placed her head on Eunha’s lap. Staring at Eunha with curious eyes. Her hair was damp. And her body was slightly cool. And once again, Eunha was feeling like she’s drowning, because Sowon smelt good. Really good that it blinded all of Eunha’s senses. And the only thing she could feel was Sowon. And maybe it’s because of the shampoo or soap. But, really… other kids were using the same brands, but only Sowon that could get her like this.

“Hey, would you tell me what it’s all about? You are acting weird, Eunbi,” Sowon asked.

Eunha looked down at Sowon and God, her girlfriend was gorgeous, beyond gorgeous. And Eunha’s heartbeat was thumping rapidly.

“I… unnie… you are just—“

“Just?”

“Just… too much. I—someday—someday, I am going to combust into dust because of you.”

Sowon frown upon hearing it. “Eh, why?”

“Unnie is—I have told you before that you are my newest addiction, haven’t i? I can’t stop wanting you, Sowon-unnie. And, you just—just look so amazing? No, amazing isn’t enough to describe it.” Eunha placed her hand on top of Sowon’s stomach. “You are more than that. And though I can’t explain it well. I hope you know that you are taking my breath away, Sojung-unnie. I mean it quite literally. And not literally.”

And then Sowon was blushing. And Eunha’s breath was caught in it.

“And, I want to kiss you. And keep you here, all for me. Only for me.” Eunha stared at Sowon’s eyes down to her lips. “Like, I am hungry. And you are the one who could satisfy my hunger? Do you get it, unnie?” Eunha her lips.

Sowon was redder by minutes. The more Eunha was trying to explain, the redder she got.

“Like, there’s this thirst…? Inside of me, that I think, it could only be fulfilled by you…” Eunha continued to explain the feeling she felt at the bottom of her stomach. The thumping heart. The nervous, trembling hands, the—

Then Sowon kissed her. Softly at first. Then hard. And passionate. And all that Eunha could do was answering with equal fervor. Their lips met and met. And Eunha was out of breath.

“You—you are the one being too much, Eunbi.” Sowon was out of breath as well. “Take responsibility for it.” Sowon kissed her again. And Eunha caught Sowon’s eyes. Something was brewing inside of it. Eunha has been seeing it before. Rare. But, when Eunha caught glimpsed of it, it’s often disappear soon after. Yet, it’s always… always directed at her.

Eunha wondered if she had that look on her eyes too when she looked at Sowon. Thinking about it made her heart shivered in excitement and… fear. Yet, when their bodies were tangled together like this, when they shared a look together, when though Sowon’s body was so cool before, Eunha wasn’t so afraid because Sowon was here. And these things she felt, she’s glad that Sowon was the source.

Eunha was lost on Sowon. A strange sound come out of her when Sowon was nibbling on her earlobe. More sounds were coming when Sowon was biting the spot under her ear. Down to her collarbone. Leaving the trails of butterfly along her neck. Actually, it felt like all part of her body was tingling with anticipation and nervousness and with fire.

Her breath hitched when Sowon was kissing even lower down her collarbone. Sowon lingered for a bit there, hesitating. Then, she moved down to her belly. Kissing it through her pajamas. While running her hand through Eunha’s thigh up to her belly. Sowon’s eyes kept on flickering back at her when she did all of those. As if she’s asking for Eunha’s permission.

Eunha could only nodded even if she wasn’t sure what permission was Sowon’s been asked. She knew that she’s okay with it, though.

Something was pooling on her stomach. Eunha squirmed for a bit. Panting. And she knew her face was flushing red. Because Sowon was looking like that as well. Beads of sweat were rolling down Sowon’s forehead. Eunha reached for it. Accidentally making Sowon’s knee meeting her body, Eunha gasped.

Sowon was kissing her again. Eunha kept on moving her own body against Sowon’s knee. While moving, she heard Sowon soft whisper. “Be careful.”

Eunha’s heart was melting. And  her body was too. Because Eunha let out a tone she never thought she could when she said Sowon’s name. “Unnie. Sojung-unnie.”

“I love you,” Sowon whispered.

“Unnie,” Eunha whimpered.

Until her body was melting completely. Until she’s out of breath. Until she felt like she reached it. Her breath was still hitching when she’s come back from it. Sowon was kissing her softly. Chaste and gentle. Sowon was laying beside her. She gazed at Eunha with a smile yet looking sad as well.

Once she’s calm down, Eunha noticed the unshed tears on Sowon’s eyes. “Unnie?” she worriedly caressed Sowon’s cheek.

--

A sense of dread was washing over Sowon. “I am sorry… I am sorry… I—I… am just—Eunbi, you are important for me. Really important. Really precious. I don’t want you to regret it. The consequent… I… you… us…”

“We are not even doing anything yet, unnie. Don’t be afraid.” Eunha gathered the trembling Sowon, hugged her close. “I mean, yeah… we did something. But, I know that the thing we just did, making out is not wrong, well… more than making out actually. And we aren’t crossing the line yet. I know we don’t. Because… really… we are still fully clothed even till now…”

“But, we—I am—almost—to you…”

“Ssh… if it is you, I don’t mind it. I love you. And I know that you love me.”

Sowon was clinging to Eunha. Letting Eunha words washing over her.

“It’s okay. Let’s cross the line when we’re both ready.” Eunha continued to reassure Sowon. “Unnie, you are so mature yet so pure at the same time. I love you.”

Sowon pouted.

“On the other hand, you know you are really really seeeexy right?” Eunha asked. “I am just looking like penguin when I tried to be.”

“What are you talking about? You are plenty alluring for me. Too alluring. Don’t do that too often, I am almost got a heart attack because of it.”

Eunha laughed. “Good. It better stayed that way forever.”

Sowon laughed as well. “You bet.”

--

Yerin was walking back and forth in front of the door. She wanted to enter the room but she wasn’t sure if she’s going to interrupted or not. She has decided to crash on Yuju’s room when the door opened.

“Huh? Sowon-unnie?”

“What are you doing? What time do you think it is? Yah, Jung Yerin! Don’t play outside for too long! I thought you are kidnapped or something.”

“Unnie… you are waiting for me?”

Sowon pulled Yerin’s hand. “Of course I do.”

“I don’t want to interrupt you two…”

Sowon’s gaze was softened. “You are not interrupting anything. It’s your room too, okay. I am worried about you.”

“Unnie…”

“Nah, how long you are standing there already? If you do that too often, you are going to catch a cold, dummy.” Sowon was patting Yerin’s head with a small smile.

ThumpThumpThump.

“What are you still standing here for? Go to sleep already, your precious bed has been waiting for you,” Sowon pulled Yerin to her bed gently.

ThumpThumpThump.

Yerin’s heart was pounding. I thought I have passed this. Why is it my heart still like this?

Sowon was lying on the bed opposite of Yerin. Yerin caught a glimpsed of Eunha’s head. Yerin felt a little lump inside her heart. She squished her feeling down.

“Good night, unnie.”

“Good night, dummy~” Sowon said. Relief was evident in her voice.

ThumpThumpThump.

Yerin’s heart was pounding again. The feeling she’s been trying to squish down was bubbling up. This is bad. Really bad. Someday, my heart is really going to burst out of my chest. And I’ll die because of it. Sowon-unnie… I am sorry, I am an idiot… I’ll learn to squish it better…

--

 

 

A/N : enjoy~ and thank you for reading and commenting~

psst... i am curious, how old are you guys actually? just asking~ 。◕‿◕。