bugs

Pillow Talk

 

 

Yerin played with SinB’s hair, she braided it. “Hey,” she called.

SinB didn’t pause in her games when she hummed as a reply.

“Your hair is like cotton candy,” Yerin stated.

“What?” SinB’s fingers slipped from her phone.

“Also your face is like AAA+, you know? Triples A with plus in it,” Yerin continued.

“Wait—“ SinB’s phone slipped from her hands with a soft thud. Her ears were getting red.

“Your is soft and nice,” Yerin said again.

“StOP?! Are you asking for a fiGHT?!!!” SinB was beet red from her face to her neck. She has turned her body to face Yerin.

“I am asking for a kiss, but a fight is okay too, because I am sure that you would look amazing still,” Yerin finished with a wink.

“Unnie!!” SinB shrieked, red face and spluttering nonsense. Her heartbeat was already so high, so, when Yerin pulled her close and planted a kiss on her cheek, SinB could only managed some more gibberish response.

 

--

 

Is it an illness? Is it a bug?

This dizziness in my heart

And the weird contentment

Maybe it’s broken,

Because I keep wanting to smile

Maybe it’s called happiness.

 

 

“Maybe you are just feeling happy, Eunbi,” Umji said monotonously when SinB was telling Umji about the woes in her heart.

SinB took a sip of her glass of chocolate. “What?? I don’t do that. That stuff is just a myth or for people like, I don’t know, like them?” SinB pointed at Eunha and Sowon who were laughing and giggling at something that only them know.

Umji shook her head. “Yerin-unnie, I have a question for you.” Umji called Yerin who was in the middle of washing the dishes.

Yerin stopped what she’s doing to turn to Umji. “Yes?”

“Do you know what’s something who’s sometimes annoying, well most of the time. But also adorable at the same time and like so so beautiful at the same time? What’s that called, Yerin-unnie?” Umji asked.

Yerin hummed for a few moments. “SinB.”

“Huh? What? You are asking me for the answer?” SinB asked absentmindedly. She was opening her second serving of oreo.

“SinB fits that description, Umji. Yeah, SinB fits that,” Yerin replied calmly.

SinB choked on her oreo while blushing furiously when she registered what Yerin has said.

 

--

 

“Hey, unnie, are you cold?” SinB asked, hovering behind Yerin who was watching the washing machine spinning in the laundry room.

“Huh? Nah, not really. Why?” Yerin asked.

“Just checking,” SinB replied. Then she left.

Yerin turned her attention back to the washing machine.

A few minutes has passed when SinB poked her head into the laundry room again. “Are you cold now, unnie?”

Yerin shook her head. “Not really.”

“Okay, cool,” SinB said, “Just in case, you know.”

Yerin frown when she watched SinB left the laundry room again.

A few more minutes has passed when SinB poked her head into the laundry room again. “How about now?”

Yerin motioned for SinB to walk closer. “Tell me, why do you keep on asking it?”

SinB looked like a child who got caught stealing from the cookie jar. “Well, you see…”

Yerin nodded to encourage SinB.

“You see… actually, I just want a reason to hug you,” SinB pouted.

Yerin was blinking. SinB has started to leave the laundry room. “Forget it, it’s silly. Wait—what are you doing?!”

Yerin has managed to pull SinB into a hug before SinB left the laundry room. “It’s called affection, Eunbi. You are very cute, you know?”

“…this affection things… well, I don’t mind it that much,” SinB said.

“Do you mean that you want me to keep on doing it?” Yerin asked.

“Ye—yeah.”

Yerin squeezed SinB into a tight hug. “My adorable dork.”

 

--

 

Some said its lovesickness

Caused by love bugs

Because I love you

And you love me

And we are together

So,

Maybe it’s simply you

 

 

Sowon watched Eunha talking animatedly about her puppies with a smile. After a moment, she moved to stand behind Eunha. Her eyes were twinkling.

“Huh, unnie?”

Sowon processed to massage Eunha’s shoulder. “You see, it must be tiring for your neck and shoulder to be looking up all the time while you’re talking.”

Eunha frown. She’s torn between feeling touched because Sowon was being sweet or being angry because of feeling offended. So, she settled with a “Humph.”

When Sowon has finished her massage, Eunha pulled both of Sowon’s hand away from her shoulder and moved it to the front so that Sowon was back hugging her. They’re staying in that position for minutes.

“Ah, I need to be careful now,” Sowon said, breaking the comfortable silence.

“Eh? Of what? Why?”

“Cause, I am holding the whole world in my hands.” as if to proof her words, Sowon tightened her hug.

Eunha blushed. “Unnie, you…”

Sowon smirked. “Me?”

Eunha brought Sowon’s right hand close to her lips. She kissed each of Sowon’s knuckles. “I love you.”

Sowon kissed Eunha’s head softly. “I love you.”

 

--

 

 

“I am kinda tired, Eunbi,” Sowon said. She rested her chin on top of Eunha’s head.

Eunha turned her body so that she’s face to face with Sowon. “Tired? Want to rest now?” Eunha placed her palm against Sowon’s cheek.

Sowon nodded.

“Let’s go to bed, now,” Eunha pulled Sowon toward her room.

Sowon resisted and pulled Eunha back to her, trapping her in a hug. “I think I just need my home.”

“We are home though?” Eunha asked confusedly.

“Yeah, we are home, because we have each other,” Sowon replied softly.

Eunha smiled. “That’s true, because we have each other, we’re both home.”

Sowon nuzzled Eunha’s hair. When Eunha turned to look at her, Sowon pecked Eunha’s lips.

“Ugh, my eyes,” SinB groaned. “This is gross.”

Eunha raised her eyebrows. “Well, I don’t think that’s what you thought when Yerin-unnie was hugging you in the laundry room. I believe that I heard you said ‘…this affection things… well, I don’t mind it that much’”

“Ugh whatever,” SinB blushed. She left the living room followed by Sowon and Eunha’s giggles.

 

 

 

a/n :

(´ ᴗ`✿)

thank you for reading and commenting till now <3