oh sh*t, you're adorable

Pillow Talk

 

 

SinB eyed Yerin who was sashaying toward her and plopping down on the sofa with a flourish. She processed to lift her legs and rested them on SinB’s lap. Yerin grinned at SinB, unguarded and happy. And the redness on Yerin’s cheeks made SinB realized that the older girl has a little too much to drink.

 

Still, Yerin looked adorable and SinB resisted the urge to melt. Instead, she stated, “Unnie, you are drunk.”

 

Yerin huffed, “I am noooottttt.”

 

SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh yes, she's indeed slightly drunk,” Sowon piped at them from her porch at the balcony, “That dummy drank four cups of the alcoholic drink as if it doesn't have alcohol in it because it tasted sweet.” Sowon pointed at SinB. “And you, dummy number two who is in love with dummy number one,” Sowon pointed at Yerin, “You take care of her.”

 

“Not a dummy!” SinB protested.

 

Sowon sighed, “You two are dummies in love. So,” she pointed at Yerin, “If you don’t want to be called a dummy, then it would be darling. HwangB, you take care of your darling well.” Sowon, having finished what she said, left them alone.

 

Yerin turned to SinB, eyes sparkled. “My darling.”

 

SinB rolled her eyes again.  

 

Yerin giggled, she leaned closer to SinB, so close that she's practically on SinB’s lap. It's becoming harder for SinB to resist the urge to melt when Yerin was looking at her like this. Especially, when Yerin was looking at her with this kind of carefree smile and adoring gaze.

 

“Ssst, ssst,” Yerin whispered conspiractory, 

 

SinB has become hyper aware of their close proximity. It's like all of her senses has been invaded by Yerin.

 

And as if they weren’t close enough, Yerin was still getting even closer to her. “Psst, wanna know a super high top secret?” Yerin continued to whisper, “I have a superpower. It’s a power only I has.” and then Yerin giggled.

 

superpower, she said. well, to be honest, she indeed has a superpower over me. But, truthfully, if she told me she's an alien, i would still believe her. SinB swallowed hard, feeling silly about being hyper aware and everything when Yerin just wanted to talk and she would probably forget everything tomorrow. Looking at Yerin again, who’s looking at SinB seriously, SinB nodded to herself, yerin-unnie is indeed the alien invading my heart.

 

Yerin looked into SinB’s eyes. “My superpower is-” she paused to look around her suspiciously, like she’s going to tell SinB the secret of the world. Yerin leaned even closer to SinB, so close that SinB could felt Yerin’s breath. “I could hold the world in my palm.” Yerin placed both of her palms on either side of SinB’s face. “See? The world, I am holding the world in my palm right now.”

 

SinB has failed her resistance about melting because that's definitely what she's doing now. melting. Just like winter melted into spring. SinB melted. SinB covered her face with both of her hands. “Unnie, you are so so so so cute, it's bad. The kind of bad that’s like it's ruining my life bad.”

 

Yerin frowned. “What do you mean?”

 

“Because I think about you all the time,” SinB blurted.

 

Moments after she blurted that, SinB knew she was blushing. Yerin’s palms on her cheek was getting hotter. And when Yerin’s lips slowly formed a grin, SinB’s brain short-circuited because—because God, she's so beautiful it hurts- SinB frozen when Yerin grinned even wider.

 

“Mine, you are.” Yerin nodded. “Oh, and I love it when you blushed.” with that said, Yerin kissed SinB’s cheek. “Especially if it's because of me.” Yerin winked and cuddled SinB close while SinB frozen and mumbled and stop functioning properly.

 

Yerin peered at SinB’s face closely. Her eyes have mischievous glint. “Oh, did I somehow managed to make you into a blushing and stuttering mess? The cool SinB, whose cheeks are never pink, is blushing right now? Because of me? Because of the cute awesome me? Woah,” Yerin said in half awe half teasing.

 

SinB tried so hard to keep the blushing down but of course she failed. “Yerin-unnie, you just have to be too—lucky you I love you,” SinB mumbled, too low for others to make out what she's saying but loud enough for Yerin.

 

As Yerin laughed out loud, SinB could only helplessly looked at Yerin. She wasn’t sure if she should be laughing or crying because she’s just hopelessly in love with Yerin. So, she wrapped her hands around Yerin and hugged her close. Because in the end, what she wanted was to be happy. And Yerin’s smile, Yerin’s laughter, and just Yerin. That’s enough to make her happy.

 

Because you see, sometimes you have this long list of what you wanted in a lover. Like maybe their height or how they smile. Or someone who could be all romantic with you and tell you about how all the art in the world couldn’t compare to you. Or how you wanted someone who has flowery words. 

 

Yet then that one person came to you. The one person who probably wouldn’t have flowery words or romantic approach. Instead, that one person would make your stomach hurts from laughing too much. Instead, that person would sit with you and holding you close when you are feeling under the weather. Instead that person would hold you without any intention of letting go.

 

And all along all of these long lists of what you wanted in a lover disappear. Instead that person who makes you happy are just like how you wanted them to be.

 

And when she’s with Yerin, she’s happy. When they’re hugging, it’s like SinB didn’t want to let go. Ever. 

 

And when she smiled, it’s like sunshine. Like Yerin was bringing out the sunshine out from SinB deepest place inside her heart.

 

And when their eyes met, it’s like boom and quiet at the same time. It’s like something SinB has never felt before.

  

SinB would like to think that she’s cool and certainly not mushy. But, when it came to Yerin, she’s anything but. Because when you smiled at me, all i could think about was 'oh s h i t,’ in the softest way, in the 'oh s h i t, you're adorable,’ in the ‘oh s h i t, you will be the death of me but i love you so i don’t mind it.’

 

 

--

 

 

a/n :

 

another update?  Σ(◕ﬦ ◕✿)

i hope you will enjoy this chapter~  (◕▽◕✿)

ps 1. i am surprised that people are still reading it  (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

ps 2. thank you for reading and telling me about how much you enjoy it  (❀◕‿◕)/