Something from the past

Pillow Talk

Eunha slipped into Sowon’s room and into her bed. Sowon was asleep. Eunha stared at Sowon’s back. Her fingers lightly trace Sowon’s back. Unconsciously, she is tracing their name together. Sowon and Eunha… Sojoung and Eunbi. Kim Sojoung… Jung Eunbi..

Eunha has never told anyone about her feeling toward Sowon. Sowon, in the other hands, always being obvious about her feeling. Sowon who cover her skirt when it is windy. Sowon who always be there to wipe her tears away. Sowon who always choose her over other kids. Sowon who hold her trembling hands. Sowon who shared her jacket with her when the cold is too much. Sowon, who shielded her with an umbrella and let herself wet from the rain. Sowon, who’d believed in her when no one else did.  Sowon who always find time for her.

Eunha who always find excuses for Sowon’s actions as anything but love. Eunha who tried to make it as a joke. Eunha who tried to build a wall around her heart. Eunha who is afraid of love. Eunha who is selfish and wanted Sowon’s attention. Eunha who pulled Sowon to her again every time she is the one who pushed Sowon away. Eunha who is missing Sowon when they weren’t together. Eunha who felt warm inside her heart whenever Sowon smiled at her. Eunha who craved for Sowon’s hug. Eunha who is in love with Sowon.

Eunha slowly, through her trembling hands, hugged Sowon from behind. She pulled Sowon’s body closer to her.

“Unnie, please wait for me a bit more. I… love you… I think I am in love with you… no, I have undeniably fallen for you… I don’t know how to… but, please wait for me a bit more, unnie,” Eunha whispered.

Sowon wasn’t moving at all so Eunha concluded that Sowon was still in deep slumber. She readied herself to slip out of the bed when she felt a pressure on her back. A soft voice stopped her from moving.

“I love you, Eunbi. No matter how long, I will be right here, waiting for you,” Sowon softly said.

“Unnie—“

Sowon only tighten her embraced.

--

Yerin is wide awake. She knew someone was entering the room. Yerin caught the flowing black hair. She thought that it might be Yuju or Umji. But, it is Sunday, they usually still asleep till it is time for breakfast. And Shin-bi’s hair is shorter and the one who just slipped into Sowon’s bed has long hair. There could only be one last person, Eunha. And the soft voice she heard not long after is definitely Eunha.

“Unnie, please wait for me a bit more. I… love you… I think I am in love with you… no, I have undeniably fallen for you… I don’t know how to… but, please wait for me a bit more, unnie.”

Yerin has heard Sowon’s answer and Yerin hoped Eunha could find her courage faster because it is hurting both Sowon and Eunha, the longer they are being like that.

That Yerin who has prayed for both Sowon and Eunha’s happiness is kind of regretting it a bit nowadays. She is happy for them but, right now, the two always being lovey dovey every morning and every night… or at any time Yerin is supposed to have her beauty sleep. Especially whenever Yerin is about to sleep.

--

 

A/N : Ah, double update because today is a special day for me :) Enjoy! and because it might be confusing you, this chapter happened way before sowon and eunha start to date :)