whimsical you

Pillow Talk

 

 

SinB sulked. She plopped down beside Yerin who turned to her with a smile. “SinB.”

“Unnie, Sowon-unnie is unfair. Eunha-unnie was just as guilty, but she didn’t—well, she did scold her still. BUT, it’s much more gentle than when she’s scolding me,” SinB whined.

Yerin was amused. “You were the one who instigitate everything, you know?”

“I know! But, still!” SinB huffed, “How would I know that Eunha-unnie was going to slip and falling on her bum when I pulled her leg?!”

Yerin was very amused. She leaned her back on the sofa, still watching the younger girl with a smile. SinB was still in the middle of complaining to Yerin. Here and there, SinB would point at Eunha or Sowon who were sitting at the far end of the room. It went on for minutes, until SinB was out of steam.

Noticing that SinB was still pouting, Yerin leaned toward SinB, who’s startled and looked at Yerin, wide eyed. Yerin winked.

“Unnie what—“ SinB never managed to finish her words because Yerin was kissing her. Chaste and short. Still, it left SinB in a daze.

Yerin chuckled before she kissed SinB’s lips again lightly.

“HwangB, that’s a very funny look on your face.” Sowon smirked. Her phone was on her hand.

It woke SinB up from her daze. “Unnie!”

“Yes?” “Hm?” Both Yerin and Sowon asked at the same time. Both have mischievous glints in their eyes.

SinB stammered. “Uh—“ she wanted to yell at Sowon but she also kind of wanting to half yell at Yerin.

“Woo, SinB, your face is amazing.” Eunha clapped from beside Sowon. “That’s very funny.” She laughed.

Soon everyone in the room was laughing. SinB was torn between yelling at all of the people in the room or just straight up hitting them.

 

--

 

It was raining when they walked home. Yerin was holding the umbrella for her and SinB. The umbrella was too small and fragile while the rain was so hard, it’s almost a downpour. After minutes trying to stay dry but failed, Yerin and SinB decided to run.

They run and who knows who started it, but when they arrived home, both of them were laughing mess.

“Gee, I feel like people in a drama,” SinB said, still laughing.

Yerin has stopped laughing. She looked at the mess of SinB’s hair. She reached up a hand to brush the bangs out of SinB’s eyes. “Mop head,” Yerin said, smiling.

“Mo—mop head??” SinB gaped.

Yerin giggled. Noticing their close proximity, Yerin’s laughter drifted away. Her other hand was still holding an umbrella. “Hey, Sinb. Do you know what's happened in the drama?”

SinB tilted her head.

“I will show you.” Yerin was raising the umbrella so that her and SinB were under it.

With a smile, Yerin surged forward to kiss SinB in earnest.

 

--

 

SinB felt that Yerin’s lips were warm, like the sun. Yerin pulled back from the kiss with a smile, SinB, who felt a burst of bravery, pulled Yerin back and kissed her some more. She felt Yerin smiled into the kiss.

SinB has always felt that Yerin was whimsical, but she never thought that she would get a kiss under an umbrella.

Am I a lead in a drama or something? This kind of cliche thing of kissing under an umbrella. I...don’t mind it.

 

--

 

 

a/n :

hello, thank you for reading it and telling me you enjoyed it ~  (◕ ˬ ◕✿)